zaha is no bluebird

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:28 pm

wouldnt do the ayatollah......go back wilf.....cheers

Re: zaha is no bluebird

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Send him back. We are down now so stop paying the nob

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:31 pm

the only "good" thing to come out of the day.

We'll never (fingers crossed) see him in a red shirt again (and that includes a Utd shirt too!)

If he loves them so much and they love him so much then they deserve each other.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:37 pm

Walked straight off straight down tunnel big time Charlie thinks he's Ronaldo

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:38 pm

Jonahbluebird wrote:Walked straight off straight down tunnel big time Charlie thinks he's Ronaldo

More like Ronald McDonald the lazy tw*t :wave:

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:39 pm

I recently read a book called "Premier Leech". A good read and I think the author has players like Zaha in mind when writing it. It's a good book and the business man in it is exactly how Tan is. Check it out.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:48 pm

he is a mediocre championship player you can see why he cant get into the united team such a waste of money

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:59 pm

I think the way he plays shows he has no passion for our club.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:06 pm

no where near good enough..........glad to see the back of him..........but seriously do the ayahtollah za ha?..a loan player against a club he is strongly associated with.............guess what..he didnt.........so a Cardiff player is getting booed 15 mins into such an important game.........what the f**k is wrong with people.....

Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:08 pm

And how much are we paying? 40k a week or something close

He a tosser.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:10 pm

soulofthesea wrote:no where near good enough..........glad to see the back of him..........but seriously do the ayahtollah za ha?..a loan player against a club he is strongly associated with.............guess what..he didnt.........so a Cardiff player is getting booed 15 mins into such an important game.........what the f**k is wrong with people.....

After palace chanted w Zahra he wants to come home then city chant do the :ayatollah: and he refuses goodbye Mr zaha :evil:

Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:42 pm

woodyfromtred wrote:
soulofthesea wrote:no where near good enough..........glad to see the back of him..........but seriously do the ayahtollah za ha?..a loan player against a club he is strongly associated with.............guess what..he didnt.........so a Cardiff player is getting booed 15 mins into such an important game.........what the f**k is wrong with people.....

After palace chanted w Zahra he wants to come home then city chant do the :ayatollah: and he refuses goodbye Mr zaha :evil:

they sang it..he didnt ffs............if it was reversed you really expect him to do the ayatollah or palace equivalent?
100 games for them,and a good chance he will go back there...........he didnt do it out of RESPECT.
its a word everyone seems to have forgotten............

Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:48 pm

Easy to get wrapped in a game so maybe (just maybe) he didnt hear the request to do the ayatolla?

That said ...he is not so much shite as chronically disillusioned ... thinks that he is a super star ..tries to do a flik or trick EVERY time a ball reaches him (use to tell by boy off at 9yrs for that!)

The fact Ole started him and kept him on for an hour is a sad indictment of Ole's lack of judgement

PS
Ive had a chance to pause and reflect on Zaha ...yep, he is shite

Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:57 pm

show pony No heart, no ayatollahs, he doesn't belong here start noone next game please

Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:01 pm

CU next Tuesday Zaha

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:20 pm

He was quick enough to clap the palace fans when waiting for the corner to be taken, if he cant do the ayatollah for us, the team he currently plays for and pays his wages then why do it for palace? He could have waited till full time, Feck him, good riddance i say

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:23 pm

oh no he didn't tap his head whilst playing at the highest level of english football, he should ask the ref to stop the game so he can appease fans

do fans pay 300 quid plus a season or 40 quid on a day to see a grown man tap his head?

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:29 pm

lockey1927 wrote:

He was quick enough to clap the palace fans when waiting for the corner to be taken, if he cant do the ayatollah for us, the team he currently plays for and pays his wages then why do it for palace? He could have waited till full time, Feck him, good riddance i say

he was getting his escape route planned. One thing it does do though is put things into perspective in terms of signings. Fergie payed 15mill for him, factor in Kleberson, Anderson, Bebe, veron and a number of others. If Fergie could get things badly wrong at times yet get feted, why does Malky get slated for his failures so badly. I concede that a couple of Malkys failures were high profile by there was also good buys in Campbell, Mutch, Caulker, Medal, etc.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:30 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:

he was getting his escape route planned. One thing it does do though is put things into perspective in terms of signings. Fergie payed 15mill for him, factor in Kleberson, Anderson, Bebe, veron and a number of others. If Fergie could get things badly wrong at times yet get feted, why does Malky get slated for his failures so badly. I concede that a couple of Malkys failures were high profile by there was also good buys in Campbell, Mutch, Caulker, Medal, etc.

Because Malky was managing a team in a relegation battle so he had to make the right signings, otherwise we'd be in a different division

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:33 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:

Because Malky was managing a team in a relegation battle so he had to make the right signings, otherwise we'd be in a different division

I understand what your saying but how is success judged. Is it any less of a success to take city to 17th than Man U to 1st?

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:39 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:

I understand what your saying but how is success judged. Is it any less of a success to take city to 17th than Man U to 1st?

Fergie can make mistakes cos he had quality at his disposal and won numerous titles, Malky is a rookie and wasted our best chance of PL solidification with his summer signings

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:47 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:
PartyWithOle wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:

Fergie can make mistakes cos he had quality at his disposal and won numerous titles, Malky is a rookie and wasted our best chance of PL solidification with his summer signings

Well we could say that if he was sitting here still as manager and we were in the same boat....but he isn't so its just conjecture either way really. Obviously Cornelius was a massive, massive failure but really that was the only real glaring error (albeit a big one).

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:03 am

lockey1927 wrote:

some of our ex players have shown respect to our fans too its right and proper.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:07 am

Zaha may as well have been wearing a Palace shirt today. Clapped the Palace fans (understandably), but then refused to do the ayatollah, acted like he didn't even want to be on the pitch and put no effort into his game. He can f**k off back to United.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:53 am

soulofthesea wrote:
lockey1927 wrote:

some of our ex players have shown respect to our fans too its right and proper.

yes and rightly so. I agree with showing respect but what I am trying to say is he showed palace fans respect but he plays for us, we are paying his wages he should show us respect also.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:17 am

Next train back to Devils, He's not a Bluebird, never ever..

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:02 am

I never want to see the c**t in a Cardiff shirt again, and if I do he will be getting no support from me.