Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: PALACE FANS PUT CARDIFF FAN IN HOSPITAL

Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:05 pm

kent blue wrote:What a total embarresment we have become on and off the pitch

Like I said to the earlier poster, what are YOU going to do about it. Attack rival fans if you want to, you will be sent to prison for at least 6 months WHEN you get caught.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:35 pm

The problem we got Cardiff have gone soft fact

Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Some people getting a bit carried away in this thread. A Friday night in Cardiff city centre where some chap got into a fight, doesn't mean the nigals came and took the piss lol there were probably another 10-20 fights in Cardiff city centre last night involving all walks of life and probably another 10-20 tonight. Do we know for sure the chap in the PIC really is a Cardiff fan? Hope he recovers quickly by the way. And if it was a gang of palarse fans looking to bully people last night in town, then that ain't taking the piss.. That's just cowardly. If they really wanted to earn their stripes, then they would have come looking for it today. But let's be honest. Its palarse we are talking about here. No one gives them a second thought. Not even Charlton give them the time of day. That's how they are able to get away picking on small groups of revelers on a Friday night. Bunch of cowards and that's why this "reputation" they are trying to build for themselves will never be taken seriously

Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:22 pm

I don't actually think Alice warrants coming out for. They're nothing. One thing that's the problem is the maojority are in Canton. One game that eerybody was out was Bristol City home. f**k that Great Western bollox where they were surrounded by OB and broke some chairs. At least POW, Kiwis etc was full of boys ...it needs to happen agaain when Chelsea come down. I was in the POW when Millwall came down and it was shite ......we've tunred into an easy touch. Q the "there's no place for your type" I...I just want Cardiff to have a bit of pride back

Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Chelsea will be taking it to us directly imo

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:57 am

Great news source! Nothing but cold hard facts.

Shame if it's true but I'm not putting too much stock into this just because you posted a pic of some poor b*stard.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:31 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:Tan has destroyed our once mighty club. Now a laughing stock through out the world. Shit atmosphere, shit kit, to many pc fans, and clubs come to Cardiff and take liberties which would never have happened years ago. Hopefully getting relegated will sort some of the problems out. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I saw VT down chippy lane also, he started it all!! :lol:

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:21 pm

Gengiss wrote:The problem we got Cardiff have gone soft fact

You mean they don't go anymore... :thumbup: