Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:39 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:' DONT FORGET '
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138923 :thumbup:

EDITED
Being made as we spk by a private company :bluescarf:

Tan will make a few bob off these :thumbup:

:thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Im looking forward to seeing and wearing one of these shirts Annis.

Re: New Kit

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:43 am

Didn't someone say they'll be done before newcastle?.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:46 am

Mario wrote:Didn't someone say they'll be done before newcastle?.

I think i saw that they would be ready for the chelsea game, dont know about newcastle.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:02 pm

What type of shirt or they? Tee? Football shirt?

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:What type of shirt or they? Tee? Football shirt?

Football Shirts Alex :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:15 pm

Nice shirts. Don't understand why "visit Malaysia" is across the front as they aren't official. Seems a bit ironic considering these are being made as an alternative to the official rebranded clothing.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:19 pm

A block wrote:Nice shirts. Don't understand why "visit Malaysia" is across the front as they aren't official. Seems a bit ironic considering these are being made as an alternative to the official rebranded clothing.

They will say Visit Wales :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Surely you can't have adidas on them?

Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Any ideas where theyll be on on sale and at what price?? Not much info out at moment.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:46 pm

If they ain't adidas og they will be shit

Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:57 pm

Premier league badges :laughing6:

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:01 pm

jackf wrote:Premier league badges :laughing6:

What does this have to do with you?

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:19 pm

CantonJack wrote:
jackf wrote:Premier league badges :laughing6:

What does this have to do with you?

Feck all. But I do love a laugh. Mock up addidas copies with pl badges. Brilliant, I prefer the real thing mind but the lad with his laptop did a great job.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:58 am

I'm stunned at the number of people willing to part money for that shirt. It will be done by a "private company" with fake premier league badges, fake adidas logo and "visit malaysia" which is your actual sponsor, ironically, supporting Tan with a blue shirt. Unbelievable.

You're all mental.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:58 am

Penguin wrote:I'm stunned at the number of people willing to part money for that shirt. It will be done by a "private company" with fake premier league badges, fake adidas logo and "visit malaysia" which is your actual sponsor, ironically, supporting Tan with a blue shirt. Unbelievable.

You're all mental.

Read the thread ffs. Visit Malaysia isn't going to be on it.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:59 am

Mario wrote:
Penguin wrote:I'm stunned at the number of people willing to part money for that shirt. It will be done by a "private company" with fake premier league badges, fake adidas logo and "visit malaysia" which is your actual sponsor, ironically, supporting Tan with a blue shirt. Unbelievable.

You're all mental.

Ah ok. That's fine then. Ignore my other points.

And, Mario, you said you'd pay over £50 for it. Wow. It's a fake adidas shirt!! :lol:

Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:59 am

Penguin wrote:
Mario wrote:

You're all mental.

And, Mario, you said you'd pay over £50 for it. Wow. It's a fake adidas shirt!! :lol:

Are you making them ? Have you seen the final design and whether it's going to be made with the adidas logo & prem badges ? I suspect you haven't so button it. It's a Cardiff City shirt just the way it should look, depending on the price (I wouldn't spend 50 quid on it personally) I think there will be alot on show next season.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:06 pm

link

EDITED

But its not the new kit is it! Its just a knock off blue t-shirt where somebody is trying to capitalise on the unrest amongst the fan-base for a profit.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:24 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
link

EDITED

But its not the new kit is it! Its just a knock off blue t-shirt where somebody is trying to capitalise on the unrest amongst the fan-base for a profit.

Not at all if you read the original thread,
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138866

The one lad done a few mock ups of a new kit if we were to return to blue, Karl then worked his magic and made the design look more realistic, everybody on the thread were saying how great they were and were encouraging them to look into having them made because the interest on Twitter, facebook etc was rife.

People bang on about fans having an agenda against Tan, but you for some ODD reason have an agenda against anything that supports our identity. Strange if you ask me.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:34 pm

GotMeSingingTheBlues wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
link

EDITED

Not at all if you read the original thread,
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138866

The one lad done a few mock ups of a new kit if we were to return to blue, Karl then worked his magic and made the design look more realistic, everybody on the thread were saying how great they were and were encouraging them to look into having them made because the interest on Twitter, facebook etc was rife.

People bang on about fans having an agenda against Tan, but you for some ODD reason have an agenda against anything that supports our identity. Strange if you ask me.

I actually quite like the design if I'm honest! I just think the logic is fatally flawed and especially the false advertising

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:28 pm

karlmpayne wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
link

EDITED

:thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I bought your polo shirt and still wear it, quality :thumbup: :bluescarf:
And I am Karl, thanks to your design and the lad who has had the shirts made, I will def be buying one :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
karlmpayne wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
link

EDITED

And I am Karl, thanks to your design and the lad who has had the shirts made, I will def be buying one :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Have you seen the finish article mate ? If so whats your honest opinion, are they at a quality where there will be alot of interest ?

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:59 pm

Penguin wrote:
Mario wrote:

You're all mental.

Are you making them ? Have you seen the final design and whether it's going to be made with the adidas logo & prem badges ? I suspect you haven't so button it. It's a Cardiff City shirt just the way it should look, depending on the price (I wouldn't spend 50 quid on it personally) I think there will be alot on show next season.

You are quite right, I haven't seen the final design. I have read this thread and on the very first post it says -

Bluebird1977 wrote:Being made as we spk by a private company

So if they are being made why show some mock ups of the shirts with all logos you say may or may not be on them? Basically, it's going to look nothing like the mockup if it has no sponsor, adidas logo or Premier League badges!

Either way, looking at the mockup, it looks like a cheap five a side style shirt you get down the Leisure Leagues and then there's a random adidas logo on it. Cheap tat. Enjoy it though.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:05 pm

Penguin wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Mario wrote:

You're all mental.

You are quite right, I haven't seen the final design. I have read this thread and on the very first post it says -

So if they are being made why show some mock ups of the shirts with all logos you say may or may not be on them? Basically, it's going to look nothing like the mockup if it has no sponsor, adidas logo or Premier League badges!

Either way, looking at the mockup, it looks like a cheap five a side style shirt you get down the Leisure Leagues and then there's a random adidas logo on it. Cheap tat. Enjoy it though.

Our current shirts probably cost about a pound to make. They are the shittest shirts I've ever had my hands on.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:05 pm

Penguin wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Mario wrote:

You're all mental.

Exactly!

It can' use the current or the old badge - isn't that what everyone is complaining about????
It can use the addidas logo (unless it was originally an addidas shirt)
It can use the Malaysia logo - it isn't a sponsored kit
It can't use any official football league badges - because it is completely unaffiliated

So in effect by wearing it people are standing for everything they claim to be against whilst lining someone's pocket

Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:28 pm

Mario wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Mario wrote:

You're all mental.

Our current shirts probably cost about a pound to make. They are the shittest shirts I've ever had my hands on.

Yet you're willing to pay up to £50 for this one based on the naff mock-up and that it's being made by "a private company". Nice one. :lol:

Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Penguin wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Mario wrote:

You're all mental.

The mock ups are from the original thread, where the idea initially started.
It has been mentioned several times it's going to be VisitWales, funny how you and your pal Natman keep missing that.
You don't get Premier League/Championship badges on the shit the club are selling now unless you ask so don't see the problem there.
If the shirts aren't actual Adidas then I hope it's another decent brand or nothing at all, don't want no fake shit, then it will look tacky.

Each to their own I suppose. I'm all for it, the mock ups look quality, will be interesting to see how the actual shirt will turn out. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
karlmpayne wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
link

EDITED

Have you seen the finish article mate ? If so whats your honest opinion, are they at a quality where there will be alot of interest ?

No I havent only a photo, but the person making them is bringing them to the Chelsea home game, he promises me they are quality, if they are not, then I wont buy one. :thumbup:

Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:17 pm

link

EDITED

Maybe im the only one but i think it looks awful.

Thu May 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Can someone put me in to contact with whoever is selling these please? ...would love to get my hands on one!