Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: New Kit

Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:19 am

Forever Blue wrote:
karlmpayne wrote:It's Toms design guys, I just made it look more real for him I don't deserve any credit for this one. But it's a corker of a kit!! And I'll definitely want one..

Fair play to Thomas and U Karl :thumbup: :bluescarf:

QUALITY :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Cheers Annis

Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Who is making them Annis? Will they have the brands on? Don't want them looking knock off and have some sort of scandal happen. :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:25 pm

OMG I WANT THAT NOW :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Surely you can't have adidas on them?

Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Still would buy one though. :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:36 pm

iwillalwaysbeblue wrote:Who is making them Annis? Will they have the brands on? Don't want them looking knock off and have some sort of scandal happen. :ayatollah:

I honestly have never met the people making them, I was just contacted and asked would I let them advertise them on here etc and they said they were 100% very good Quality, thats all I know. :thumbup:

Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Would definitely buy any one of those. Would be the best kit we've had for ages :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:41 pm

Its not me! just wanted to let people know before i start getting messages. :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:43 pm

nice kit :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:' DONT FORGET '
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138923 :thumbup:

EDITED
Being made as we spk by a private company :bluescarf:

Tan will make a few bob off these :thumbup:

Don't for get mine and two for kids

Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:02 pm

Fair play that's a great looking shirt, but wouldn't it be better to promote a charity instead of Visit Malaysia?

Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:18 pm

It's a shame the club won't listen because they could make a fortune. Top drawer design.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:12 pm

im sure its been discussed that visit wales or visit wales.com is replacing malaysia

Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:57 pm

When will these be available to buy? Would be great if the club had this as the official kit, they would make a small fortune off the sales of it too I bet.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:45 am

EDITED

Any news on the above part or were you messing? :bluescarf:

Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:10 am

Blue.

With a respectable bluebird/Cardiff logo.

A small local based charity as the main sponsor. Might struggle to get a major one to put there name to such as volatile subject.

No Visit Malaysia on it. Doubt they'd allow it anyway.

No bold statements about bluebirds unite on it. I agree with them but I don't buy a football shirt for that. Nothing to do with 'we'll always be blue' on it.

I'll pay over 50 quid.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:32 pm

Those tops look brilliant. :bluescarf:

Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Mario wrote:Blue.

A small local based charity as the main sponsor. Might struggle to get a major one to put there name to such as volatile subject.

No bold statements about bluebirds unite on it. I agree with them but I don't buy a football shirt for that. Nothing to do with 'we'll always be blue' on it.

I'll pay over 50 quid.

I agree with everything you said. If the kit is made just like it looks in the picture, without visit Malaysia and I'd imagine without the adidas logo then I'm definitely interested. If these are advertised correctly I'd imagine the stands will be full of them next season.

Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:19 pm

Mario wrote:Blue.

I'll pay over 50 quid.

I agree with everything you said. If the kit is made just like it looks in the picture, without visit Malaysia and I'd imagine without the adidas logo then I'm definitely interested. If these are advertised correctly I'd imagine the stands will be full of them next season.

I agree to cant wait to get my hads on one,
as for adidas, if it salready an adidas top thats purchased, i cant see them kicking up a fuss, at the end of the day they have had their sale,
if their not adidas tops, would they come to the attention of adidas is such small numbers?

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Heard they will be selling for £90 due to the fantastic quality of fabric. :lol:

Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:16 am

Nice shirt, not fan of the Adidas original logo mind you.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:33 am

nice shirt

gwyn's dog will look right dapper in it.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:39 am

Green Arrow wrote:nice shirt

gwyn's dog will look right dapper in it.

:laughing6:

Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:24 am

When It on sale I wanna get it too. Damn good bit of kits fair play

Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:25 am

The Premier 1 wrote:im sure its been discussed that visit wales or visit wales.com is replacing malaysia

Correct :thumbup:

Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:42 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Nice shirt, not fan of the Adidas original logo mind you.

Why not? It's a brand largely worn by football fans and it's a fans' shirt. Made by fans, for the fans. Would probably look nicer in white though

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:12 pm

I hope they're serious about trying to make/sell these kits...I'd really like one.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:im sure its been discussed that visit wales or visit wales.com is replacing malaysia

Correct :thumbup:

Any idea what badge is going to be on it ?

I'm hoping our proper badge but I'm not sure if it can be done due to copyright and all that business.

Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:57 pm

CantonJack wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:Nice shirt, not fan of the Adidas original logo mind you.

Why not? It's a brand largely worn by football fans and it's a fans' shirt. Made by fans, for the fans. Would probably look nicer in white though

I wear it, just don't feel it suits the top in the picture. I have Adidas Original trainers and hoody, not slating the brand just how it looks on that shirt.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:16 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:' DONT FORGET '
link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=138923 :thumbup:

EDITED

Tan will make a few bob off these :thumbup:

:thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: