Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Boxing 17th May, Cleverly comeback, Lee Selby, Rees etc

Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 pm

Boxer1 wrote:I've had a few messages regarding this so just wanted to do a thread as usual for anyone interested in tickets.

Clev has now signed with Matchroom and as such will be back fighting on Sky Sports starting with the show at Cardiffs Motorpoint Arena on Sat 17th May.

Clevs opponent for his first fight at Cruiserweight will be announced soon and the bill features a host of local talent inc Selby in an eliminator, Rees vs Buckland 2, Callum Smith vs Tobias Webb etc

Tickets priced at £30, £40, £60 and £120 for VIP Ringside will be with us soon and so if anyone fancies it then drop me a message. No booking fees as always...simply the face value of the ticket.

:happy1:

You won't sell many to the Jacks as they go to watch the free scraps when Spainsea are training.

Thu May 01, 2014 11:54 am

So Clev gets this guy on May 17th. Hopefully a routine victory to blow the cobwebs off and aim towards the Bellew rematch later this year......

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=276330&cat=boxer

Still have tickets left for anyone interested. A few in each price bracket.....still have about 12 x £40's if a larger group fancy going.

the full current schedule can be viewed here - http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=689191

:ayatollah:

Tue May 06, 2014 9:14 pm

11 x £30....... 12 x £40...... 2 x £60 and 2 x £120 are all we have left ticket wise for anyone still thinking about going. Thanks for the on going support :ayatollah:

Tue May 13, 2014 11:12 pm

We're left with only the £40 tickets now in case anyone was still thinking about going.......message for details!

Thu May 15, 2014 9:34 am

Weigh-in details: Friday May 16th from 1pm: Millennium Stadium, President Lounge, Cardiff, CF10 1NS.

Its open to the public so feel free to attend if you fancy it.

We'll have the last of the £40 tickets available to purchase there!

Thu May 15, 2014 9:35 am

I see that Rees is going to retire after this fight.

Thats enough i need to know to get my money on Buckland.

Thu May 15, 2014 9:56 am

Boxer1 wrote:Weigh-in details: Friday May 16th from 1pm: Millennium Stadium, President Lounge, Cardiff, CF10 1NS.

Hi mate

i am going saturday do you have a schdeule with the times of each fight

Cheers

Thu May 15, 2014 10:00 am

Ebbw Blue wrote:
Boxer1 wrote:Weigh-in details: Friday May 16th from 1pm: Millennium Stadium, President Lounge, Cardiff, CF10 1NS.

Hi mate

Cheers

As soon as its announced i'll post details on here. Think Paul Smith is the first live fight around 7.30pm (thats when the show goes live on Sky Sports) followed by Callum Smith vs Tobias Webb around 8.15pm. Unsure about the line up after that but will post details asap.

Thu May 15, 2014 12:24 pm

Boxer1 wrote:
Ebbw Blue wrote:

Hi mate

Cheers

As soon as its announced i'll post details on here. Think Paul Smith is the first live fight around 7.30pm (thats when the show goes live on Sky Sports) followed by Callum Smith vs Tobias Webb around 8.15pm. Unsure about the line up after that but will post details asap.

Great thanks mate

Thu May 15, 2014 6:26 pm

The weigh-in has changed location and is now at Capitol Cardiff on Queen Street at 1pm. Free entry and all welcome!

Thu May 15, 2014 10:30 pm

gutted I cant make this!, make sure whoever goes down to support the boys and make some noise!!!

Fri May 16, 2014 11:39 am

Can not wait for this card. Going to be in the Motorpoint, do we have any schedule timings yet? Obv want to make sure im there for Clev, Selby, Rees and Calum Smith, Not to fussed about Paul Smith, and the rest of the undercard, but dont want to be sat in the pub when Calum is fighting. Looks like he could end up as a hell of a fighter.