Cardiff City rebrand ideas for next kit

Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Retro feel, taken the yellow and White apart to make it look better
Sticking to the royal blue with a combative look...oooh suits you
Boca vs River tonight @ 22:15...don't miss! here is my tribute to them
:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: Cardiff City rebrand ideas for next kit

Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:49 pm

That second one is well nice! (Except those 2 weird yellow arrows on the left)

Alas, we will still be red, our kit will look plain and shit again,

What I wana know is what funky rooster are going to provide for next season!!! :thumbup:

They should bring out a new polo shirt every year, and compare their shirt sales to the clubs :laughing6:

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:00 pm

JamesC wrote:That second one is well nice! (Except those 2 weird yellow arrows on the left)

Alas, we will still be red, our kit will look plain and shit again,

What I wana know is what funky rooster are going to provide for next season!!! :thumbup:

They should bring out a new polo shirt every year, and compare their shirt sales to the clubs :laughing6:

Cheers James! Im sure VT and his nephews/sons/daughters/aunts & uncles are using the same software as I did to plan for the next insult to the club's heratige :twisted:

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:10 pm

JamesC wrote:That second one is well nice! (Except those 2 weird yellow arrows on the left)

It's a homage to the general direction of Cardiff as a club.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:27 pm

Derrick Abalone wrote:

It's a homage to the general direction of Cardiff as a club.

Hahaha :lol:

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:30 pm

That blue dragon looks shit get rid of the dragon altogether :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:38 pm

CF47 BLUEBIRD wrote:That blue dragon looks shit get rid of the dragon altogether :bluescarf:

Very true! I was using it instead of Kellogs Cornflakes or whoever decides to sponsor us next :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:24 pm

I settled on this as my favourite

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:35 pm

I do like number 2!

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:41 pm

No 1 but darker blue and no welsh flag (looks a bit strange) :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:08 pm

I would be in favour of the next badge being circular with the bluebird prominent. I think it looks more like a brand that would sell. Sorry I never cropped it.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:13 pm

The best Cardiff City kit ever, thanks to all who contributed...If Tan listened to the fans, this is the results
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:43 am

I actually like it mate, so thought i would help you out to see how it looks.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:16 am

karlmpayne wrote:I actually like it mate, so thought i would help you out to see how it looks.

Very smart :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:25 am

Ive had a thought and i hope you dont mind ThomasC? but have a look see what you think.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:12 am

karlmpayne wrote:Ive had a thought and i hope you dont mind ThomasC? but have a look see what you think.

I give you permission to design our kit when I buy the club off Tan :laughing6: Nice one Karl! great design, yours is class!! :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:13 am

I like the 2nd and 3rd ones of ThomasC's and the two professional looking ones as well.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:14 am

ThomasC wrote:
karlmpayne wrote:Ive had a thought and i hope you dont mind ThomasC? but have a look see what you think.

I give you permission to design our kit when I buy the club off Tan :laughing6: Nice one Karl! great design, yours is class!! :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Your design mate! just a different perspective.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:26 am

got one more for you!

Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:34 pm

karlmpayne wrote:got one more for you!

Both designs are great, me & the missus like the Blue & white stripe best. Some would see this as radical changing the strip to that extent, but I hope when they change back to blue they take the opportunity to modernise the kit design.

Look at the way Chelsea have become a global brand, their crest has been modernised to a circular & looks much better. Nice one Karl! Really like the software you're using for the kit designs :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:46 pm

Cheers mate
Any input from the fans on the way the kit looks would be a massive break through! I just dont think VT will ever give us what we want.

Im just using Photoshop to do the shirts mate. Well done on your designs, they look great. :bluescarf:

Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:06 pm

karlmpayne wrote:Cheers mate
Any input from the fans on the way the kit looks would be a massive break through! I just dont think VT will ever give us what we want.

Im just using Photoshop to do the shirts mate. Well done on your designs, they look great. :bluescarf:

Im trying to get a pirated copy of photoshop as my 1 month trial version ran out. We can start on the away & 3rd kits :laughing6:

Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:48 pm

ThomasC wrote:

Im trying to get a pirated copy of photoshop as my 1 month trial version ran out. We can start on the away & 3rd kits :laughing6:

which trial version are you using? and what windows version are you using?

Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:00 pm

karlmpayne wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 & Vista

Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:10 pm

ThomasC wrote:
karlmpayne wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

Windows 7, not vista.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:59 pm

ThomasC wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
karlmpayne wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

Windows 7, not vista.

would you take offense if i tried it with my badge mate?

Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:12 pm

karlmpayne wrote:I actually like it mate, so thought i would help you out to see how it looks.

Can you do this design with our proper badge please mate, I'm usually old fashioned but these kits are top.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:15 pm

I would buy that right now

Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:02 pm

karlmpayne wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
karlmpayne wrote:
ThomasC wrote:

Windows 7, not vista.

would you take offense if i tried it with my badge mate?

Of course not! :thumbup: post it so we can see how it looks :bluescarf:

Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:42 pm

I would buy one def :bluescarf: