Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

zaha is useless!

Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Don't really want to see him on the pitch again he was f*cking useless!!

I've said it for weeks daelhi needs to start!!!

Good fight back but still think we are down!

Gunnarson and Taylor shocking today!

Re: zaha is useless!

Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:10 pm

He had a really good 15 minute spell in the second half where he was frightening them. He drifts in and out of the game too much though

Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:12 pm

He's very hit and miss, never a 15 mil player. Gunnar, KTC and Taylor all poor.

Zaha will score next week. :bluescarf:

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Don't really want to see him on the pitch again he was f*cking useless!!

He played much better when he was moved towards Attacking Midfield role. Why on earth was Gunnarson picked over Whits I will never know, Massive bollock dropped by Ole there. Taylor did ok IMO.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:13 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:He had a really good 15 minute spell in the second half where he was frightening them. He drifts in and out of the game too much though

15 minutes? I'd say 15 seconds to hit and miss had 1 good half at Norwich and not to bad against Liverpool when he came on! Not good enough for

Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:13 pm

Whitts has to start next week. Better than kim and gunner

Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:14 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Don't really want to see him on the pitch again he was f*cking useless!!

Thanks for your positivity :thumbup:

Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Thanks for your positivity :thumbup:

No prob the truth if you went you'd know

Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:40 pm

Zaha was awful apart from the cross for daelhi at the end need noone back in the team!

Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:42 pm

Been decent as of late, start him next week if Noone is injured

Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:51 am

looks like man utd want to sell him for £5mill

Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:50 am

Was the sun in your eyes yesterday

Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:57 am

I thought his last two appearances (yesterday included) have been better than his others.

I think Zaha and Daehli are similar in that they have to work on developing that last good pass to finish their runs - Declan John and Noone can be the same sometimes; they tend to run until they lose the ball.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:14 am

Sorry but I think your wrong. He's not in anyway shape or form a defender, so what I mean is he won't be tracking back that's not his game. But going forward he's a defenders nightmare, he's currently lacking match fitness but still causing problems. Everton he was a game changer, Liverpool he done well. Wba he done ok but nothing special. There are a lot worse players in our team who needed criticism rather than zaha.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:54 pm

Maybe was a bit harsh on him did lose the ball quite a few times tho but had vital part in the 3rd goal !

I think it's more low on confidence than useless he hasn't had loads of game time the more he gets I think the more we will see a Zaha on confidence

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:00 pm

The only time he has played like a conventional winger was 5 minutes into injury time, when he ran onto the ball knocked it in front of him and crossed it !!!!!! No fcuking step overs or dummies, just cross it every now and then

We scored !!!!!!

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:04 pm

You are having a laugh. We need to win games and Daehli and Zaha should both start in the games against relegation rivals.
I could NOT believe it when they were not in the line up. But credit OGS for realizing his error and changing it. Zaha is hit and miss but he frightens the opposition and they double up on him giving more space to others. :thumbup:

Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:19 pm

honestly feel Zaha must play next week :bluescarf:

Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:51 pm

Lengee wrote:You are having a laugh. We need to win games and Daehli and Zaha should both start in the games against relegation rivals.
I could NOT believe it when they were not in the line up. But credit OGS for realizing his error and changing it. Zaha is hit and miss but he frightens the opposition and they double up on him giving more space to others. :thumbup:

im doing my best........but i think its time to give him credit when, he realizes this weeks errors and remembers them the following week. the starting 11 was wrong AGAIN....and i think most fans thought so

Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:44 pm

Manchester United winger Wilfried Zaha, currently on loan with Cardiff City, would interest Crystal Palace were he made available once again for a temporary transfer in the summer window, according to Eagles chairman Steve Parish.

Zaha was the final acquisition of the Sir Alex Ferguson era at Manchester United, with the 21-year-old having been purchased from Palace in the January transfer window of 2013. Palace were able to retain Zaha’s services for the remainder of that season, securing promotion to the Premier League, before the youngster completed his transfer to Old Trafford.

However, Zaha appeared to fail to impress David Moyes, Ferguson’s handpicked Manchester United replacement, making only four appearances for the club before he was afforded the chance to earn extra game time in Cardiff.

It remains to be seen if Zaha will be in the Manchester United plans of Moyes next season and, if it is decided again that the player can spend another spell away from the club, then Palace would pursue a deal for their former star.

“Wilf’s a fantastic player. I certainly think that we’d be interested,” Parish told Sky Sports. “[But] Manchester United haven’t said anything official - he’s their player. If a player like that did become available then I’m sure we would be interested.”

http://www.givemesport.com/449010-manch ... utoplay=on

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:06 pm

I don't believe some posters on here in regards to Taylor or Zaha, in my opinion he had a good game,i last Saturday I don't think he was at fault for any of the goals and not a bad play and to say Zaha is useless well it beggars believe, I think I am turning into Dave Jones/ Victor Meldew in saying I don't believe it or by saying fans in this part of the world do" know a good player when you see one !!!!

Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:21 am

I thought he had a decent game against WBA.

Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:51 am

And if Wilf reads this messageboard !!! Not a nice headline is it??

Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:03 pm

Really hope we don't buy him

Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:31 pm

He won't come to us even if we wanted him. Our fabulous home support yet again target a boo boy and even though the whole team were shit today he gets the blame. Our support is appalling.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:He won't come to us even if we wanted him. Our fabulous home support yet again target a boo boy and even though the whole team were shit today he gets the blame. Our support is appalling.

I agree people shouldn't of booed him and clapped him off but he didn't help himself when he wouldn't do the ayatollah when asked 4 times

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:00 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:He won't come to us even if we wanted him. Our fabulous home support yet again target a boo boy and even though the whole team were shit today he gets the blame. Our support is appalling.

I agree people shouldn't of booed him and clapped him off but he didn't help himself when he wouldn't do the ayatollah when asked 4 times

Especially in the 1st half when we had a corner and applauded the Palace fans as soon as he went over there. He didn't want to play against Palace today you could tell

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:14 pm

darran1927 wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Especially in the 1st half when we had a corner and applauded the Palace fans as soon as he went over there. He didn't want to play against Palace today you could tell

Maybe, but then point me to a Cardiff player that looked like they wanted to play.
Utter rubbish throughout.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
darran1927 wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Maybe, but then point me to a Cardiff player that looked like they wanted to play.
Utter rubbish throughout.

True but he still wanted to panda to Palace more than getting on with the game . The only player who gave effort today was Campbell and he always does