Liverpool fans cowardly attack on City fan with his wife

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Liverpool fans cowardly attack on City fan with his wife

Postby The Drunken Lollipop man » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Hes called the Golden Cheetah and Hooligans he obviously hates,
but who will HELP DEFEND him because he obviously ain't got no mates.
The Drunken Lollipop man

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Golden cheetah » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:12 am

The Drunken Lollipop man wrote:Hes called the Golden Cheetah and Hooligans he obviously hates,

Me and my friends from Wales dont need any help thank you as we never get into trouble. You see its 2 stupid sides
that are responsible for starting trouble by calling each other names and so on. As a rule its drunken people and people or/and with white powder up their nose that ends up fighting, not excecutive sober businessmen like ourselves.
In London these stupid neanderthalers are gone, you never see street fighting anymore in football here.
Not in PL, and not in fifth level where I support Barnet fc.
Yes, I strongly dislike hooligans from any teams, so does a friend of mine who is a pakistani and champ in kickboxing.
Hooligans are a shame to football, thats our stand. As do the public court system, am I right?
Millwall and Cardiff has the worsed reputations unfortunately, and my opinion is that the clubs should work harder in getting this problem sorted out. Is this stand really so bad for people here that they have to abuse me stupidly on the forum?
By the way, I have booked my tickets for world cup in Brazil, these sorts will hopefully stay home.(as they cant afford it.) :lol:
I know your manager as one who have the same opinion by the way. :ole:

old: :ayatollah:
Golden cheetah

Postby lostkid » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:11 am

a few seasons back the incident involing a bristol city fan why the the ferk would any body back another cardiff fan when other cardiff fans grass you up lol this is what happens when the SOUL .......... AS BEEN TAKEN A WAY :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :D
lostkid

Postby bigboybazza » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:15 am

Any pics of the wife or what
bigboybazza

Postby Derrick Abalone » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:11 pm

Some real hard cases on here. I bet Liverpool were quivering in their boots.

Do you lot ever go back and read the crap you post? Thought not.

Love and regards

Derrick Abalone
Derrick Abalone

Postby nut19740 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:15 pm

did not happen its full of bull sheet
nut19740

Postby Golden cheetah » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:16 am

Golden cheetah wrote:
The Drunken Lollipop man wrote:Hes called the Golden Cheetah and Hooligans he obviously hates,

Me and my friends from Wales dont need any help thank you as we never get into trouble. You see its 2 stupid sides
that are responsible for starting trouble by calling each other names and so on. As a rule its drunken people and people or/and with white powder up their nose that ends up fighting, not excecutive sober businessmen like ourselves.
In London these stupid neanderthalers are gone, you never see street fighting anymore in football here.
Yes, I strongly dislike hooligans from any teams, so does a friend of mine who is a pakistani and champ in kickboxing.
Hooligans are a shame to football, thats our stand. As do the public court system, am I right?
Millwall and Cardiff has the worsed reputations unfortunately, and my opinion is that the clubs should work harder in getting this problem sorted out. Is this stand really so bad for people here that they have to abuse me stupidly on the forum?
By the way, I have booked my tickets for world cup in Brazil, these sorts will hopefully stay home.(as they cant afford it.) :lol:

1 man in Sweden died yesterday after beeing attacked by hooligans before match between AIK and Djurgården.
:cry:
Golden cheetah

Postby Grumpyguts » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:20 am

Golden cheetah wrote:
Golden cheetah wrote:

1 man in Sweden died yesterday after beeing attacked by hooligans before match between AIK and Djurgården.
:cry:

I hope you aren't travelling economy class.
Grumpyguts

Postby Golden cheetah » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:56 pm

Www.guardien.com/football/2014/mar/30/s ... borg-Djurgården

A link that i hope all mods here, hooligans and their supporters as : "Miller time" and his likes, will read, and learn from, and understand they are just poor cowards, and stop their behavior before its too late.
I also urge to the moderator here too work against and not support these kinds, and their opinions, as should the clubs that have these problems. Cardiff city has a serious problem today in this area.
:!:
Golden cheetah

Postby Golden cheetah » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:59 pm

Golden cheetah wrote:http://Www.guardien.com/football/2014/mar/30/swedish-league-match-abonded-death-fan-Helsingborg-Djurgården

A link that i hope all mods here, hooligans and their supporters as : "Miller time" and his likes, will read, and learn from, and understand they are just poor cowards, and stop their behavior before its too late.
I also urge to the moderator here too work against and not support these kinds, and their opinions, as should the clubs that have these problems. Cardiff city has a serious problem today in this area.
Golden cheetah

Postby Bluebird86 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Golden cheetah wrote:http://Www.guardien.com/football/2014/mar/30/swedish-league-match-abonded-death-fan-Helsingborg-Djurgården

No it doesn't.
Bluebird86

Postby Golden cheetah » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:11 pm

Bluebird86 wrote:

No it doesn't.

So said the swedish fans
Golden cheetah

Previous

Return to General Chat