Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' AWESOME ' " NEW VIDEO AND PICTURE OF PROTEST "

Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:47 am

' SATURDAYS MARCH FOR THE RETURN TO BLUE '
AWESOME link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HjqOiACM0w&sns=em (Watch after first minute Awsome). :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
image.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HjqOiACM0w&sns=em

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' AWESOME ' " NEW VIDEO AND PICTURE OF PROTEST "

Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:12 am

Without a doubt Awesome, we finally are getting our pride/passion and our dignity back. :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Surely this says it all :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: " WE ARE CARDIFF CITY WE WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE " :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:30 am

Let's ave it-- MR TAN . (Become a hero overnight mucka)-- as you pullED up at( GATE 10) I could see the hurt in your FACE, LET'S begin to build bridges, instead of burning them, CCFC :thumbup: BU MEMBER.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:41 am

carlccfc wrote:' SATURDAYS MARCH FOR THE RETURN TO BLUE '
AWESOME link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HjqOiACM0w&sns=em (Watch after first minute Awsome). :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
image.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HjqOiACM0w&sns=em

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very impressive - and proves the number marching was very substantial :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:43 am

Looks like a good 3000+ in that photo! conclusive evidence I would say :thumbup:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:06 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YijHTcS ... e=youtu.be CCFC :thumbup: listen at end of video ( thank you Vincent for all your money) indeed- but with to many strings. BU member.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:51 am

Now after watching this, all the snipers who say there was only about 1,500 marching can choke on their words.
Easily 3-4 thousand in this march,well done every single one of you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:24 am

Brilliant.But why did the camera man stand on his head at the end. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:59 am

Well done to all who took part.

I was running later so missed it but impressive effort.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:00 pm

Fantastic turnout fair play! :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:40 pm

2500 apparently :lol:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:44 pm

CantonJack wrote:2500 apparently :lol:

Most people commented on what was at the Napier where the march started . It was around 1500/2000 but by the time it got to the ninian / mavericks it obviously picked up a second wave of Protesters .

Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:45 pm

Is that a middlesborough top the guys got on bottom right ?

Bit random :?
Last edited by thomasblue on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:47 pm

thomasblue wrote:
CantonJack wrote:2500 apparently :lol:

Most people commented on what was at the Napier where the march started . It was around 1500/2000 but by the time it got to the ninian / mavericks it obviously picked up a second wave of Protesters .

f**k me mate how many can they fit in the Ninian these days ? :o :o :D

Great video by the way. :thumbright: :thumbright:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:24 pm

imagine all that lost revenue in shirt sales and other merchandise

Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:14 pm

could have sworn Skewett said he counted 1500 :lol: easy 4000 quite possibly 5k :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:37 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:could have sworn Skewett said he counted 1500 :lol: easy 4000 quite possibly 5k :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:10 pm

I Can see me! Somewhere...

Amazing turnout lads well done http://m.youtube.com/#/user/LePondLaDuck/videos

BLOOOOOOOIBIRDS

Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:could have sworn Skewett said he counted 1500 :lol: easy 4000 quite possibly 5k :ayatollah:

He counted near the club shop though. I was near the back of the march and everyone pretty much went to the turnstiles once they got to the ground.

I thought 3,000 but now I've seen the videos and pics it's nearer 4,000.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:22 pm

If the organisers end up having a meeting with the club (which I think they 100% should) they should show them this video and let them know how serious the demand is for our colours. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:45 am

Halifax93 wrote:

He counted near the club shop though. I was near the back of the march and everyone pretty much went to the turnstiles once they got to the ground.

I thought 3,000 but now I've seen the videos and pics it's nearer 4,000.

A lot of people around me thought the march had ended as we walked through the main gate, i wasn't sure myself but went around the statue anyway. i think we lost quite a few who thought it was over and went straight in the ground. Having said that, if i went back into Canton at the gate i would've bumped into the scousers :ole:

Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:16 pm

Right who is gonna be the first clever kent that can claim to an accuracy of 300 either way how many walked past :lol:

Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:18 pm

Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Brilliant :thumbup: what with that and those that just joined in in the ground, it's way more than half I reckon.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Awesome turnout & after 18 months of feeling we're an embarrassment our pride feels like it's been restored, well done to everyone involved. Would be nice to see blue scarf waving in the ground from now on it really sends home a message. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:56 pm

That video 100% shows our fans have not lost their passion and all those that turned up to show what it means to them can all be proud. :thumbup: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Without a doubt Awesome, we finally are getting our pride/passion and our dignity back. :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Surely this says it all :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: " WE ARE CARDIFF CITY WE WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE " :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Impressive, but like that jack from austrailia rightly said, this should have been done a long time ago, when the clown started all his nonsense with his lucky red etc :thumbright: