Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' 19:27 protest every game/A Sea of Blue in the Stadium '

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:16 pm

We need to do this every Home & Away game at 19:27 protest every game make it bigger and better each week. was cracking today and just seen the clips of Tan watching it looked angry :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 19:27 protest every game

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:23 pm

CFS wrote:We need to do this every home game at 19:27 protest every game make it bigger and better each week. was cracking today and just seen the clips of Tan watching it looked angry :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I thought it looked great. Even the men of harlech at the start looked impressive with the scarves.

Have you got a link to any videos?

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:38 pm

It looked amazing from the Canton .... I am in :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:39 pm

19:08 would be better but it looked really good

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:53 pm

It worked really well and Mr T can't ignore it.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Loved it. Needs to be done for every game. Watching Tan walk away when we chanted to him was brilliant. Funny when he walked back to save some face :lol:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:06 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:19:08 would be better but it looked really good

agree with this , should definitely do it every game though

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Halifax93 wrote:It worked really well and Mr T can't ignore it.

Wha you talkin'bout fool :lol:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:16 pm

anyone got pictures from each stand. would love to see family stand looked like....there was a few in there with blue scarves that's for sure

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Sea of Blue today. Very impressive and an emotional sight to see. Must keep this going every game.

image.jpg

Photo: Michael Creadon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:22 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Sea of Blue today. Very impressive and an emotional sight to see. Must keep this going every game.

image.jpg

F*ck, that is quality :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Has anyone got photos of the Ninian and Grange end too?

From the canton it just looked amazing!! And with the scarves after we scored

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:31 pm

It shouldn't need a protest to be like this, it should be blue every game. Let's hope it continues. Bluebirds.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Sea of Blue today. Very impressive and an emotional sight to see. Must keep this going every game.

image.jpg

Suggs, got to give you the credit for the idea to get this going on 19.27 :ayatollah:

Well done to you and to those who took part :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:40 pm

carlccfc wrote:

image.jpg

Suggs, got to give you the credit for the idea to get this going on 19.27 :ayatollah:

Well done to you and to those who took part :thumbup: :ayatollah:

If we continue this every game then more and more fans will join in with it and get us above the "10%" ;)

Re: ' 19:27 protest every game/A Sea of Blue in the Stadium

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:56 pm

ozzy31 wrote:anyone got pictures from each stand. would love to see family stand looked like....there was a few in there with blue scarves that's for sure

Yeah I would be interested to know/see how the family stand looked too :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Were the link to tan walking away?

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Completly agree with the OP. Every game should be like this. Very proud of our fans today and well done to the organisers of all groups. Not as gutted about the result as still walking on air from seeing us all get together like this. I sit in the Grange and the Canton and Bob looked amazing with scarves up. Would have liked to see a bit more participitation from the GS but there you go. We at least need to have scarves up for MOH and again at 19:08 or 19:27. Suggest that we also have another predetermined time in the second half for a show too. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:04 pm

well have to say bought myself and grandson a scarf from the club shop today with the bluebird on it we sit in the family stand and have to say how proud i was of the whole stand blue and white everywhere would love to see some pictures please

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:40 pm

The OP is correct. This has got to happen every game. Right in Tans face. That's the best way :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:50 pm

Just watched it on Sky. Great to see and hear, well done to everyone who took part. People finally standing up for their identity. :thumbup:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:55 pm

How about a 77 minute stand up with scarfs for this part in Bluebird history::For the 77 goal scored for Cardiff City by Hughie Ferguson.??

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:00 pm

bluebirds1927cc wrote:How about a 77 minute stand up with scarfs for this part in Bluebird history::For the 77 goal scored for Cardiff City by Hughie Ferguson.??

I like it :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:01 pm

Just once a game is enough. Do it too many times a game it dilutes the message. IMO should be on 19:08 but 1927 is good to

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:12 pm

From now until the end of the season it should be carried on....really impressive today all over the ground (apart from Grandstand as someone else said).

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:22 pm

was awsome sight fair doos

that looked more like 90% blue to me tan :laughing6:

and yes would love to see that 19.27 at every game

respect to everyone

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:24 pm

whats mental was you have a team in white, and a team in red

and that sea of blue :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Every game, 19.27 Home and away this needs to happen!! Finally were working together

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:50 pm

CFS wrote:We need to do this every home game at 19:27 protest every game make it bigger and better each week. was cracking today and just seen the clips of Tan watching it looked angry :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm aroused! Ha

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Couchie81 wrote:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm aroused! Ha

Apologies. My aroused quote was regarding the blanket blue photo of the Canton End. The photo didn't attach to my quote.
Cracking view though! We'll always b blue!!!!!!!!