Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: There is one thing that is very positive regarding Tan/C

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Hope ur right sooner the better, we need to go down and start again, hopefully with someone who respects us.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:17 pm

Jinks wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:' There is one thing that is very positive regarding Tan/CCFC '

The Dictator/Mad man what ever you want to call Vincent Tan, thanks to his circus and his outbursts Cardiff City are now World wide known, from America,to Asia to Russia to Europe everyone has heard of us, so we are now a massive club. There will be buyers around the corner quicker than you think. :thumbup:

I know for a fact Tan wants out now of Cardiff City and the quicker the better in his eyes, but and there is a but of course he wants his money back. I believe because we are now out there in the World and everyone is talking about us, they can see the potential Cardiff City has. :thumbup:

Yes he will leave us as a divided fan base, but time is a healer :thumbup:

But he will leave us with a stadium capacity of 33,500 approx, which will appeal to many billionaires :thumbup:
Anyone who comes in,they will want to get the fans back on side and I can honestly see our full identity coming back, not in years to come, but within 2 years, those that stayed BLUE can feel proud and if you had not and just walked away, I honestly think we would of lost it forever, those that turned Red can now see the majority dont want it and never ever wanted it.

I see light at the end of this terrible dark tunnel :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes we will prob go down this season.

But I see us coming back up, but next time stronger than ever and we will have leant so much from this season, it will help our club in its future. :thumbup:

All is not lost fellow City Fans.

" WE ARE CARDIFF CITY AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE " " BLUEBIRDS " :thumbup: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Roughly how much money will it take for him to sell Annis?

How the hell will annis know that :? :lol:

Not to difficult to come up with a crude figure is it? Tan wants his money back, so let work it out. Tans been in charge for almost three years now, @ 1.5 million per month, that's £54 million,,,plus interest,,,,plus other "loans",,,,got to be looking at around £75 million, & that's in the Championship. It could even be a lot more.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:18 pm

GarethDay95x wrote:Rumours about David Sullivan wanting to buy us?

Be careful, people ripped into 'novice' when he mentioned that the other day! :oops:

Not saying it (Sullivan buying Cardiff City FC) is right, BUT there is definitely something not right at The (soon to be demolished) Boleyn Ground ;)

Personally, I believe Tan will remain if we go down, but in both his and the footballing world things can change quickly :)

Watch this space, I guess, but one interesting thing is that Malky is very popular with both gold and Sullivan :thumbup:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:30 pm

Annis, if Tan wants out ASAP is he likely to spend even more money on the stadium expansion, the training ground etc or do you think he will pull the plug on those projects? What about turning his loans into shares...will that still go ahead? Can't wait to get back to BLUE. Imagine the boost that will give us all NO MATTER WHAT DIVISION WE ARE IN. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:30 pm

Bluemellons wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Annis you are correct Tan has made this club a household name around the World, through being in the Premier League and some of the off field antics, from Asia to America, Cardiff City is recognisable as a name maybe not for the best reasons but still known.

Through the publicity gained everyone will see a stadium filled with supporters on a weekly basis, any potential investor will like what they see from the stands, the fact they are full.

It shows that the fan base is there and with success and running it correctly this club can be bigger.

I have said it many times and I absolutely believe that Cardiff City Football Club can be as big as they dare to dream.

We are fortunate to not be competing with with many teams in our area and our support base is widespread and are represented from all over Wales, investors will acknowledge that and will want to tap into a club with this potential.

All Tan has done is made us the arseholes of world football. Whether some feel we deserve sympathy or not, we are viewed as a joke. Well done Tan. :roll:

Arseholes, laughing stock, embarrassment but well known.

It could just prove to be the recognition required to move on :thumbup:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:34 pm

moonboots wrote:Annis, if Tan wants out ASAP is he likely to spend even more money on the stadium expansion, the training ground etc or do you think he will pull the plug on those projects? What about turning his loans into shares...will that still go ahead? Can't wait to get back to BLUE. Imagine the boost that will give us all NO MATTER WHAT DIVISION WE ARE IN. :ayatollah:

Who will get the boost? The fans or the players?

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:35 pm

carlccfc wrote:When you say Annis 'Tan will leave us with a divided fan base but time is a healer', you know my opinions and that is with an amount of goodwill from differing sides within our fan base to unify then unity will provide us with our best possible chance and hope to restore our colour back to Blue. :thumbup:

I think things would heal over very quickly. Yes you will get the odd knob head but Cardiff City is BLUE. Every fucker knows that and the overwhelming majority of fans would rejoice the moment we return to our true identity. :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:37 pm

BadBeatPete wrote:
moonboots wrote:Annis, if Tan wants out ASAP is he likely to spend even more money on the stadium expansion, the training ground etc or do you think he will pull the plug on those projects? What about turning his loans into shares...will that still go ahead? Can't wait to get back to BLUE. Imagine the boost that will give us all NO MATTER WHAT DIVISION WE ARE IN. :ayatollah:

Have a guess :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:39 pm

moonboots wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:

U lot have gone mental! I couldnt guess if i wanted to! :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Fingers crossed - bring in standing and change the name back to Ninian - happy days.......

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:41 pm

When you say diveded fan base unify the fans all I see is fans red or blue sat by each other wanting cardiff to win every game sooner we get back to blue the better but diveded never

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:45 pm

BadBeatPete wrote:
moonboots wrote:
BadBeatPete wrote:

U lot have gone mental! I couldnt guess if i wanted to! :ayatollah:

You lot? I thought we are all Cardiff City fans !! :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:46 pm

Its like one of them tv show, when the priest tells his church he had vision, and congregation goes. Thank you father...
This is a true madness thread and im bringing :happy1:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Tan isn't going anywhere for atleast 2 years in my opinion :thumbup:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' There is one thing that is very positive regarding Tan/CCFC '

The Dictator/Mad man what ever you want to call Vincent Tan, thanks to his circus and his outbursts Cardiff City are now World wide known, from America,to Asia to Russia to Europe everyone has heard of us, so we are now a massive club. There will be buyers around the corner quicker than you think. :thumbup:

I know for a fact Tan wants out now of Cardiff City and the quicker the better in his eyes, but and there is a but of course he wants his money back. I believe because we are now out there in the World and everyone is talking about us, they can see the potential Cardiff City has. :thumbup:

But he will leave us with a stadium capacity of 33,500 approx, which will appeal to many billionaires :thumbup:
Anyone who comes in,they will want to get the fans back on side and I can honestly see our full identity coming back, not in years to come, but within 2 years, those that stayed BLUE can feel proud and if you had not and just walked away, I honestly think we would of lost it forever, those that turned Red can now see the majority dont want it and never ever wanted it.

I see light at the end of this terrible dark tunnel :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But I see us coming back up, but next time stronger than ever and we will have leant so much from this season, it will help our club in its future. :thumbup:

" WE ARE CARDIFF CITY AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE " " BLUEBIRDS " :thumbup: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great post I wish it was true but Tan isn't going anywhere just yet, there are plans in place for the club if we stay up or go down,but if Tan were to sell he would want to make interest on the money he has put out so far but you never know stranger things have happened

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Be careful.....sounds to me like we're buying into our own BULL SHIT.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Arrow wrote:

Great post I wish it was true but Tan isn't going anywhere just yet, there are plans in place for the club if we stay up or go down,but if Tan were to sell he would want to make interest on the money he has put out so far but you never know stranger things have happened

This

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Jinks wrote:Tan isn't going anywhere for atleast 2 years in my opinion :thumbup:

Tan ain't going anywhere untill a floatation ,

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:04 pm

equity,stocks and shares,???

who couldl come in and pay off tan?

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:04 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Jinks wrote:Tan isn't going anywhere for atleast 2 years in my opinion :thumbup:

Tan ain't going anywhere untill a floatation ,

Source?

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:05 pm

There is no way he can get his money back because he has paid in too much. He has now put in about £100m, as a championship club we are at best worth £20-£25m, as a premiership club maybe £50-60m. No chance he can get his money back and for same reasons no chance he will turn debt to equity.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:11 pm

bspark wrote:There is no way he can get his money back because he has paid in too much. He has now put in about £100m, as a championship club we are at best worth £20-£25m, as a premiership club maybe £50-60m. No chance he can get his money back and for same reasons no chance he will turn debt to equity.

Fulham were sold for 150 million with a smaller stadium etc you will be surprised how much we are with especially with parachute payments thrown in for the next 4 year's

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:37 pm

I can see potential I just he writes off our debt legitimately and we get a huge invester

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:41 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bspark wrote:There is no way he can get his money back because he has paid in too much. He has now put in about £100m, as a championship club we are at best worth £20-£25m, as a premiership club maybe £50-60m. No chance he can get his money back and for same reasons no chance he will turn debt to equity.

Fulham were sold for 150 million with a smaller stadium etc you will be surprised how much we are with especially with parachute payments thrown in for the next 4 year's

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23297785 150-200 million pounds and we are bigger than fulham ;)

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:44 pm

The club is not very attractive with all the debt.
If Tan wants to sell, he'll have to convert his shares, or he sells the club and the debt.
Won't be many queuing up for that.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:45 pm

wez1927 wrote:we are bigger than fulham ;)

:laughing5: we are??

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:47 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:The club is not very attractive with all the debt.
If Tan wants to sell, he'll have to convert his shares, or he sells the club and the debt.
Won't be many queuing up for that.

thats what fulham owner al fayed done converted all loans he had give them sold them within an year at a loss ;) but over the years how much did he get off his hrmc bills for his other businesses in the uk to off set :thumbup:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:48 pm

ElyBlueAj wrote:
Cardiffcitymad wrote:Have you just woke up out of a dream?

Do you ever express your own opinion, or just make smart remarks.

Nothing wrong with a bit of banter... You on the other hand are a parasite!

Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Surely if Tan wants to get his money back then he won't be giving us any backing at all in the summer? We could be in league one. :shock: :?

Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:22 pm

If Tan wants out, then the potential buyer will be buying a championship club. There are over 20 other ones to go for.

The Welsh Identity thing probably scares off potential investors. Also having seen what has happened with our fans this year, any interested party will look at that as damaged goods.

Asset wise I don't have a clue what the club actually owns, but in reality it never amounts to much.

If Tan doesn't find a buyer , and he decides to call in his directors loans etc, then we will be left with bugger all.

As nice as it is to think we will be saved by a multi million pound owner, in reality it doesn't happen.

Look at Birmingham, Blackburn and Portsmouth. Blackburn being the most similar to our situation IMO , none of those clubs found a big buyer, and Birmingham won a cup ffs.

It's nice to be chipper, but I think a supporters owned club is the only way forward. Bloody billionaire owners.

Sustainability.