Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:"Most"

Indeed.

I'm guessing those (the vast majority) that voted in favour as opposed to the small amount that voted against.

Still, it's always overlooked/conveniently ignored on here eh?

Spot on.

I said many times on here no company went bust, the vast majority are now doing far better out of the CVA than ever before and Swansea have looked after those companies. A football club is a cash cow for a business, to take 5% of the full value owed for services over the course of a year for a secured lucrative contracts for the next decade is a no brainer. Which is why these business voted "yes" to the CVA.

Proof?

Yes please, id love some. You cant have evidence of something that doesnt exist but if a company went under there would definately be proof of this and would love to see it.

Exciting times, not often do we get clearly wild accusations backed up with proof, first time for everything! :notworthy:

Well technically you might not actually get proof as the company wouldn't exist :lol: just wondered if you had proof of no companies going bust etc from the CVA period. Judging by your post, you can't neither. I'm just wondering that's all. There's plenty of opinions about it happening and not happening, but none actually showing proof either way.

The proof was in the CVA document that has been posted in several places from time to time, i wouldn't personally know where to find it though. Surely if the company doesnt exist but did on the CVA then that is all the proof needed?

At the time of seeing the CVA (3 years ago maybe) - all companies were still trading. :thumbup:

Re: There is one thing that is very positive regarding Tan/C

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:"Most"

Indeed.

I'm guessing those (the vast majority) that voted in favour as opposed to the small amount that voted against.

Still, it's always overlooked/conveniently ignored on here eh?

Spot on.

I said many times on here no company went bust, the vast majority are now doing far better out of the CVA than ever before and Swansea have looked after those companies. A football club is a cash cow for a business, to take 5% of the full value owed for services over the course of a year for a secured lucrative contracts for the next decade is a no brainer. Which is why these business voted "yes" to the CVA.

Proof?

Yes please, id love some. You cant have evidence of something that doesnt exist but if a company went under there would definately be proof of this and would love to see it.

Exciting times, not often do we get clearly wild accusations backed up with proof, first time for everything! :notworthy:

Well technically you might not actually get proof as the company wouldn't exist :lol: just wondered if you had proof of no companies going bust etc from the CVA period. Judging by your post, you can't neither. I'm just wondering that's all. There's plenty of opinions about it happening and not happening, but none actually showing proof either way.

The proof was in the CVA document that has been posted in several places from time to time, i wouldn't personally know where to find it though. Surely if the company doesnt exist but did on the CVA then that is all the proof needed?

At the time of seeing the CVA (3 years ago maybe) - all companies were still trading. :thumbup:

So you know every business that was on the CVA then?

Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Know personally? no. know of them? Now I do yes, the poster on planetswans linked them to companies house to prove all companies were still trading. :thumbup:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Now I do yes, the poster on planetswans linked them to companies house to prove all companies were still trading. :thumbup:

Oh right, so what companies were there then? Just wondering that's all, all rumours would be put to bed then if this was proved to be the case. Would the CVA also show if a company had changed it's name or been closed down voluntarily? Could also explain then whether a company was on the list or not.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:Now I do yes, the poster on planetswans linked them to companies house to prove all companies were still trading. :thumbup:

Oh right, so what companies were there then? Just wondering that's all, all rumours would be put to bed then if this was proved to be the case. Would the CVA also show if a company had changed it's name or been closed down voluntarily? Could also explain then whether a company was on the list or not.

Cant remember off hand. "Rumours" have been put to bed many a time and even if we knew where the document was and posted it on here, people would still be having the same conversation this time next year etc etc nature of the beast.

If you find the CVA document then im happy to go through it with you. However to suggest companies have gone bust without even knowing the companies name or even if its true is lunacy.

I, along with many others have actually seen the document and accompanying evidence and can categorically tell you that the "rumour" (i use loosely) is nonsense. Happy for you to provide proof to the contrary though, a company name would be a start :thumbup:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:23 pm

another thread derailed by roathy :evil:

Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:25 pm

wez1927 wrote:another thread derailed by roathy :evil:

:lol: do you know what "derailed" means?

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:43 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Cant remember off hand. "Rumours" have been put to bed many a time and even if we knew where the document was and posted it on here, people would still be having the same conversation this time next year etc etc nature of the beast.

If you find the CVA document then im happy to go through it with you. However to suggest companies have gone bust without even knowing the companies name or even if its true is lunacy.

I, along with many others have actually seen the document and accompanying evidence and can categorically tell you that the "rumour" (i use loosely) is nonsense. Happy for you to provide proof to the contrary though, a company name would be a start :thumbup:

I don't know why your being so patronising, I only asked a question of whether you knew of all the companies involved. You can be so strange at times.. I'm not denying it's not true or not, I just wanted to know if you had evidence of the companies involved at the time and if they were all still trading or not. I don't know any of the companies involved at all, I haven't really looked into it. I'm sure if it was shared with people then rumours would soon be quashed as you can't argue a solid fact can you. Well you can but you get what I mean ;)

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:01 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

I don't know why your being so patronising, I only asked a question of whether you knew of all the companies involved. You can be so strange at times.. I'm not denying it's not true or not, I just wanted to know if you had evidence of the companies involved at the time and if they were all still trading or not. I don't know any of the companies involved at all, I haven't really looked into it. I'm sure if it was shared with people then rumours would soon be quashed as you can't argue a solid fact can you. Well you can but you get what I mean ;)

Where was I being patronising? Is this a new thing instead if your " you are biased" responses?

I answered your question completely. I don't remember the companies off the top of my head - i haven't seen the document for a good 3 or 4 years. There were also many companies, lots of them were for amounts such as £80. But in total I think there was £14,000 owed to local companies or something of that ilk.

The point being however, that every company listed in the CVA was still trading as of 3 years ago. Most of them are still involved with the club and are benefitting majorly from the success of the club after the club setting up long terms contracts with them.

Some companies also have free reign of the clubs conference facilities and also have been paid back in free sponsorship.

It really is such a moot and tiresome point as quite clearly Swansea going to the wall would have far more damage to local businesses than taking the CVA. Businesses linked to Swansea are now booming.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:06 pm

See there we are, a nice decent answer. Your last paragraph on your last post was very condescending and patronising reading, no need for it at all,it was a simple question which required a simple answer, not the flippant one you gave.

I would like to see that document just to put to bed these rumours that have been around for years, strange why they have come around that's all. I've heard the same stories from a few jack friends of mine too so it's not even a bias Cardiff story. Hopefully it pops up one day and i can see it.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:See there we are, a nice decent answer. Your last paragraph on your last post was very condescending and patronising reading, no need for it at all,it was a simple question which required a simple answer, not the flippant one you gave.

I would like to see that document just to put to bed these rumours that have been around for years, strange why they have come around that's all. I've heard the same stories from a few jack friends of mine too so it's not even a bias Cardiff story. Hopefully it pops up one day and i can see it.

It can be purchased here for £1.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcprodorder

The document is titled REPORT OF MEETING APPROVING VOLUNTARY ARRANGEMENT and dated 28/03/2002.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:12 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:See there we are, a nice decent answer. Your last paragraph on your last post was very condescending and patronising reading, no need for it at all,it was a simple question which required a simple answer, not the flippant one you gave.

As a poster above said a quick message on twitter to Leigh Dineen is all it needs, im sure he will happily provide it or you can buy it for £1 from somewhere.

It has been proven time and time again but its not like proof to get in the way of a juicy story, say it over and over again and people will tend to believe it.

Again, i wasnt being patronising at all, i was being straight down the line as usual.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Right on time NJ. Fill your boots guys and we will go through it bit by bit here.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Roath_Magic_ wrote:

As a poster above said a quick message on twitter to Leigh Dineen is all it needs, im sure he will happily provide it or you can buy it for £1 from somewhere.

It has been proven time and time again but its not like proof to get in the way of a juicy story, say it over and over again and people will tend to believe it.

Again, i wasnt being patronising at all, i was being straight down the line as usual.

Fair enough, well it would also show that if a rumour is told that isn't true, there will be enough informed people to educate the correct story. I even heard the story on BBC wales sports phone-In the other night and it wasn't corrected neither which is odd too. I haven't got twitter but I will have a look knot it when I have time.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:25 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:

Fair enough, well it would also show that if a rumour is told that isn't true, there will be enough informed people to educate the correct story. I even heard the story on BBC wales sports phone-In the other night and it wasn't corrected neither which is odd too. I haven't got twitter but I will have a look knot it when I have time.

Yep that comment caused quite a stir on planetswans - so rob phillips did his job i guess as that is what it was designed for.

NJ just posted a link to buy the document for £1 from companies house.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:

Here are some of the businesses that we left high and dry;-

Welsh Ambulance Service £1063
PJ Gavin and Sons £7014
Enterprise Clothing £12804
D Coaches £17449
ALM Associates £1508
Atom Media £1306
Alans Printers and Stationers (Cardiff) £571

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Says the session has timed out. Won't load up. What was Rob Philips looking for? Hits by stirring up rumours?

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:Says the session has timed out. Won't load up. What was Rob Philips looking for? Hits by stirring up rumours?

Listeners, if he didnt make that comment we wouldnt be discussing him or his show right now.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:37 pm

http://scfcheritage.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/cva.pdf

Read a few lines into it and there was a section that says 8% voted against the CVA. What happens to those companies who voted against it. I think a previous poster just quoted the companies involved.

Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Im going to start a new thread...