Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

There is one thing that is very positive regarding Tan/CCFC

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:20 pm

' There is one thing that is very positive regarding Tan/CCFC '

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/?p=798 :ayatollah:

The Dictator/Mad man what ever you want to call Vincent Tan, thanks to his circus and his outbursts Cardiff City are now World wide known, from America,to Asia to Russia to Europe everyone has heard of us, so we are now a massive club. There will be buyers around the corner quicker than you think. :thumbup:

I know for a fact Tan wants out now of Cardiff City and the quicker the better in his eyes, but and there is a but of course he wants his money back. I believe because we are now out there in the World and everyone is talking about us, they can see the potential Cardiff City has. :thumbup:

Yes he will leave us as a divided fan base, but time is a healer :thumbup:

But he will leave us with a stadium capacity of 33,500 approx, which will appeal to many billionaires :thumbup:
Anyone who comes in,they will want to get the fans back on side and I can honestly see our full identity coming back, not in years to come, but within 2 years, those that stayed BLUE can feel proud and if you had not and just walked away, I honestly think we would of lost it forever, those that turned Red can now see the majority dont want it and never ever wanted it.

I see light at the end of this terrible dark tunnel :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes we will prob go down this season.

But I see us coming back up, but next time stronger than ever and we will have leant so much from this season, it will help our club in its future. :thumbup:

All is not lost fellow City Fans.

" WE ARE CARDIFF CITY AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE " " BLUEBIRDS " :thumbup: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: There is one thing that is very positive regarding Tan/C

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:25 pm

Have you just woke up out of a dream?

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:27 pm

hope so annis at least then we can concentrate on supporting team! even if we all have different opinions, at least they will be about the team and hopefully not off field nonsense! :thumbup:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:29 pm

shame really.took us years to find a billionaire and its all gone tits up/

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:30 pm

Annis! You forgot! "And this is my curch" :ayatollah:

Mods I think someone has hacked Annis's account

I will have a couple of those pills off you Annis to cheer me up :lol:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:37 pm

Cardiffcitymad wrote:Have you just woke up out of a dream?

Do you ever express your own opinion, or just make smart remarks.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:38 pm

Rumours about David Sullivan wanting to buy us?

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:39 pm

GarethDay95x wrote:Rumours about David Sullivan wanting to buy us?

no thanks he will have us playing in millenium stadium! :old:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:41 pm

I see you believe the MyOnlyCardiff page, the most cringeworthy page in all existence

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:44 pm

Hell of as teasing post annis!

Unfortunately the way we are playing and together as a club at the moment, i cannot see us making an immediate return to the PL the following season with the players we will have left over.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:47 pm

please go quick mr tan , you failed in your mission ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:48 pm

When was the last time he attended one of our games? He seems to have gone right into the background in the past few weeks

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:51 pm

PartyWithOle wrote:

I see you believe the MyOnlyCardiff page, the most cringeworthy page in all existence

I'm one of the admins on that page. I read about it on the forum earlier today and it was posted on here 4 days ago

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' There is one thing that is very positive regarding Tan/CCFC '

The Dictator/Mad man what ever you want to call Vincent Tan, thanks to his circus and his outbursts Cardiff City are now World wide known, from America,to Asia to Russia to Europe everyone has heard of us, so we are now a massive club. There will be buyers around the corner quicker than you think. :thumbup:

I know for a fact Tan wants out now of Cardiff City and the quicker the better in his eyes, but and there is a but of course he wants his money back. I believe because we are now out there in the World and everyone is talking about us, they can see the potential Cardiff City has. :thumbup:

But he will leave us with a stadium capacity of 33,500 approx, which will appeal to many billionaires :thumbup:
Anyone who comes in,they will want to get the fans back on side and I can honestly see our full identity coming back, not in years to come, but within 2 years, those that stayed BLUE can feel proud and if you had not and just walked away, I honestly think we would of lost it forever, those that turned Red can now see the majority dont want it and never ever wanted it.

I see light at the end of this terrible dark tunnel :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But I see us coming back up, but next time stronger than ever and we will have leant so much from this season, it will help our club in its future. :thumbup:

" WE ARE CARDIFF CITY AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE BLUE " " BLUEBIRDS " :thumbup: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good post
I believe given time the way Ole wants to play will makes us great to watch i'm looking forward to next season regardless of what division we are in :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:53 pm

An interesting post, full of optimism. It's almost as if you know something but can't say?

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:55 pm

Totally agree! We aren't as famous as utd, Chelsea, Liverpool etc. but the 1 thing this disaster of a season has done is make people who follow the premiership more than aware of us. We do already have the facilities and will become a good prospect for any incoming investors. They will want us onside and it won't b hard to with those simple changes. Catch u down the island soon with carl

Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:' There is one thing that is very positive regarding Tan/CCFC '

Roughly how much money will it take for him to sell Annis?

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Been on the funny mushrooms Annis?? :lol:
I cant see anything positive at the moment.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:03 pm

You have refuelled my optimism again annis, what you say is what I've been waiting for a long long time. I have decided not to renew next year, i can't afford it and i do not enjoy the bickering in the crowd, but will go to most aways and selective home! When we are returned blue thats the day ill buy my season ticket again, hopefully well be a reunited club :ayatollah:

As soon as that dictator has gone and with a potential of playing back in Blue with our badge that does not look like a beer mat, I will be back whatever division we are in.

Can't see anyone wanting to buy a championship club for a 100million or how ever much tan has pumped in. So unless a miracle happens and we avoid relegation, then tan will be around for at least another season after this one

Roy of the rovers stuff no one wanted us for free before mr tan no one will want to buy us now

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 pm

How do you know for a fact that Tan wants out because that is different to what I have heard, it would be great news if he was to sell up but it wont be for a while yet

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:04 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

Roughly how much money will it take for him to sell Annis?

How the hell will annis know that :? :lol:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Annis you are correct Tan has made this club a household name around the World, through being in the Premier League and some of the off field antics, from Asia to America, Cardiff City is recognisable as a name maybe not for the best reasons but still known.

Through the publicity gained everyone will see a stadium filled with supporters on a weekly basis, any potential investor will like what they see from the stands, the fact they are full.

It shows that the fan base is there and with success and running it correctly this club can be bigger.

I have said it many times and I absolutely believe that Cardiff City Football Club can be as big as they dare to dream.

We are fortunate to not be competing with with many teams in our area and our support base is widespread and are represented from all over Wales, investors will acknowledge that and will want to tap into a club with this potential.

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:10 pm

When you say Annis 'Tan will leave us with a divided fan base but time is a healer', you know my opinions and that is with an amount of goodwill from differing sides within our fan base to unify then unity will provide us with our best possible chance and hope to restore our colour back to Blue. :thumbup:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:13 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis you are correct Tan has made this club a household name around the World, through being in the Premier League and some of the off field antics, from Asia to America, Cardiff City is recognisable as a name maybe not for the best reasons but still known.

Through the publicity gained everyone will see a stadium filled with supporters on a weekly basis, any potential investor will like what they see from the stands, the fact they are full.

It shows that the fan base is there and with success and running it correctly this club can be bigger.

I have said it many times and I absolutely believe that Cardiff City Football Club can be as big as they dare to dream.

We are fortunate to not be competing with with many teams in our area and our support base is widespread and are represented from all over Wales, investors will acknowledge that and will want to tap into a club with this potential.

All Tan has done is made us the arseholes of world football. Whether some feel we deserve sympathy or not, we are viewed as a joke. Well done Tan. :roll:

Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Only way I can see him getting anywhere near the money back he's pumped in, is if he sells the furniture. No fukas gunna wanna buy us for 100 odd million when where in the championship lol if he really does want out then he might just go down the road of selling off all our players assets etc and cutting his losses. We need to be a stable premier league club in order for him to get his money back surely?