Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OGS - What does he bring to the table

Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Like a kid whos lost his sweets and can not find them anywhere but he still looking folks be patient hes one for the future like most of his signings, you got to laugh at this oppointment to be fair i mean you would think the players would be playing for the shirt when a new manager comes in but one win in six in the league tells me there not up to thats without the cup games, today was just another same old defeat and wouldnt feel any worse than if it was macclesfield we had lost to again. :(

The passion of the fans and the old hero's saying he keeps spinning will win them over next season but thats if hes here which i doubt hence the rolling contract :?

Re: OGS - What does he bring to the table

Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Usually a box of all bran, orange juice and the norway express

Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:55 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:Usually a box of all bran, orange juice and the norway express

So that's what he brings, oh well tan will employ a painter so why not somebody who likes the above for breakfast :laughing6:

Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Relegation

Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:Relegation

It looks that way :cry:

Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Just seen the aftermatch interview he said he's really dissapointed while grinning and having a laugh, I want to shake some life in to the guy, he so bland its unreal

Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Just seen the aftermatch interview he said he's really dissapointed while grinning and having a laugh, I want to shake some life in to the guy, he so bland its unreal

We had someone with "passion" and you hated him to

Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:55 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:Just seen the aftermatch interview he said he's really dissapointed while grinning and having a laugh, I want to shake some life in to the guy, he so bland its unreal

We had someone with "passion" and you hated him to

Who mentioned passion from the manager? i mentioned his fav saying above which is "passion of the fans watching there hero's"
I want results thats football if not get someone who can do it but OGS is lifeless in the way he speaks imo :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:54 pm

OGS - What does he bring to the table
Still looking for answers, anyone :?

Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:OGS - What does he bring to the table

So you don't bump this after winning away to Southampton then?

Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:57 pm

Come on Ian, be fair, the guy deserves the summer to get his players in and a pre season of his tactics. We will know by xmas if he is right for the job or not. This is Malky's squad still and as managers they are like chalk and cheese.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:58 pm

Super Kev wrote:

Oh we won a game woohooo :laughing5: if saints had put away a few of the ten saves marshall had to make then we would of been on a bashing but we stole it

Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:01 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Come on Ian, be fair, the guy deserves the summer to get his players in and a pre season of his tactics. We will know by xmas if he is right for the job or not. This is Malky's squad still and as managers they are like chalk and cheese.

Craig hes not up to it i believe. ive seen more go in a three legged dog than his lifeless body language but most of all the players had given up months ago more or less in my opinion :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
Super Kev wrote:

Oh we won a game woohooo :laughing5: if saints had put away a few of the ten saves marshall had to make then we would of been on a bashing but we stole it

But they didn't and we wasn't :roll:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:Come on Ian, be fair, the guy deserves the summer to get his players in and a pre season of his tactics. We will know by xmas if he is right for the job or not. This is Malky's squad still and as managers they are like chalk and cheese.

Craig hes not up to it i believe. ive seen more go in a three legged dog than his lifeless body language but most of all the players had given up months ago more or less in my opinion :bluescarf:

If the players gave up months ago then thats not OGS fault. Do you think he deserves a chance to get in players he wants?

Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:16 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

If the players gave up months ago then thats not OGS fault. Do you think he deserves a chance to get in players he wants?

Ole has got to have a pre season and another two transfer windows

Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:51 pm

The guy is too f*cking happy, that was unacceptable today he should be raging. I'm in the give him time, let him assemble his own squad camp but to be honest deep down I'm just not sure if he's up to it. The team he went with today I had no problem with, probably would've started with Bellars instead of Cowie but hey ho I understood the Cowie selection. Our starting line up was as good as there's if not better but what instructions is he given them, what is our game plan, style of play ? Since coming in it hasn't developed at all. Today we only really looked dangerous when little Daehli got on the ball but when he has it and he's looking to make something happen, he has ZERO attacking options. Where's this fast forward thinking football we were promised ?

I'm worried he's not the right man, fingers crossed I'm wrong. The problem is if he isn't the man to take us forward, then we've got a boardroom full of muppets that don't have a clue about football, who they'd bring in next is not worth thinking about.

Sat May 03, 2014 10:46 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
Bluebird1977 wrote:

Nope he bought half a team to try stay up which didnt work and whos started regular out of his signings hmmm ??? NO c**t because he swaps them about every week or you dont see them for weeks on end and bang there in the side three weeks after not even getting on the bench before hand the guys well out of his depth imo :thumbup:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:25 pm

Im still waiting for ole to bring anything to the table 7 MONTHS on from this post :shock: