Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" VINCENT TAN and TG" AND MAYBE

Fri May 14, 2010 8:25 am

Vincent Tan (MultiBillionaire) and TG will be staying with Our players in their Hotel in London the Night before the play off Final. If we can get Vincent Tan on Board, We would be one of the Richest Clubs in the World :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Borley has been speaking to them every day.

And Maybe just maybe, The Prime Minister of Malaysian will be coming as well to Wembley, he has been invited :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " VINCENT TAN and TG" AND MAYBE

Fri May 14, 2010 8:27 am

Wow!!

Cardiff City .......prepare for lift off!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 8:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:Vincent Tan (MultiBillionaire) and TG will be staying with Our players in their Hotel in London the Night before the play off Final. If we can get Vincent Tan on Board, We would be one of the Richest Clubs in the World :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And Maybe just maybe, The Prime Minister of Malaysian will be coming as well to Wembley, he has been invited :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thats awesome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 8:32 am

great im glad they are staying with the players, they'll love it as much as the players, TG seemed to enjoy it wednesday, he seems a geniune guy, give them all tickets to enjoy :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 8:34 am

i thought Vincent Tan was woth 1.8 billion. But that wouldent make us the richest club. But i may be wrong i usualy am lol

Fri May 14, 2010 8:38 am

Nuclearblue wrote:i thought Vincent Tan was woth 1.8 billion. But that wouldent make us the richest club. But i may be wrong i usualy am lol

Do you have to put a downer on it :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 8:41 am

How much is Vincent Tan worth ? is it still around $1.2b what does that equate to in £££'s?

Will he be putting money into the club? and is this dependant on whether we get to the Premiership ?

If the unthinkable happens and we dont make it up, there is a obviously a noteable difference in the intended financial plans! taking this into account every city fan is PRAYING we go up!

I couldn't bear not reaching the dizzy heights no that we've come SO close! :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 8:42 am

Back to being paupers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 8:43 am

Merlin wrote:How much is Vincent Tan worth ? is it still around $1.2b what does that equate to in £££'s?

Will he be putting money into the club? and is this dependant on whether we get to the Premiership ?

If the unthinkable happens and we dont make it up, there is a obviously a noteable difference in the intended financial plans! taking this into account every city fan is PRAYING we go up!

I couldn't bear not reaching the dizzy heights no that we've come SO close! :ayatollah:

820 million mate.

Fri May 14, 2010 8:56 am

exellent news, lets jsut hope it happens now :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 9:04 am

Nuclearblue wrote:i thought Vincent Tan was woth 1.8 billion. But that wouldent make us the richest club.

Well he's not exactly Ben Steele is he? :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 9:05 am

Forever Blue wrote:Vincent Tan (MultiBillionaire) and TG will be staying with Our players in their Hotel in London the Night before the play off Final. If we can get Vincent Tan on Board, We would be one of the Richest Clubs in the World :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

F**king hope so I voted for him last week ;)

Fri May 14, 2010 9:06 am

That hotel will be bouncing, TG. Vincent Tan, Prime Minister of Malaysia, and Dayo :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 9:09 am

Those figures quoted are from 2008 and the Berjaya groups sales figures for that year topped $4 billion US (monopoly money). No doubt The Berjaya group will have grown significantly since then. Let's get to the Premier League and see who else joins Mr.Tan ;)

Fri May 14, 2010 9:13 am

ihatealiens wrote:Those figures quoted are from 2008 and the Berjaya groups sales figures for that year topped $4 billion US (monopoly money). No doubt The Berjaya group will have grown significantly since then. Let's get to the Premier League and see who else joins Mr.Tan ;)

I LOVE THAT POST! :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 9:23 am

that is all great news i guess

would never want us to become a side like chelsea/man city though, even to a smaller degree

just hope that most of the players we have now form the starting 11 in the prem if we beat blackpool

Fri May 14, 2010 10:15 am

Annis he's on-board already, isn't he?

StT.

Fri May 14, 2010 10:17 am

ihatealiens wrote:Those figures quoted are from 2008 and the Berjaya groups sales figures for that year topped $4 billion US (monopoly money). No doubt The Berjaya group will have grown significantly since then. Let's get to the Premier League and see who else joins Mr.Tan ;)

I know it came from Ridsdale, but at the Muni Club he mentioned that VT was one of several Malaysian businessmen who were potentially involved with taking over the Bluebirds.

Fri May 14, 2010 11:23 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

I know it came from Ridsdale, but at the Muni Club he mentioned that VT was one of several Malaysian businessmen who were potentially involved with taking over the Bluebirds.

Correct and VT has several close business associates accross the far east in other countries as well as Malaysia. I can foresee a consortium of Far Eastern businessmen becoming involved in what would be an exciting venture. This is what they do. They buy relatively small businesses which they can grow on to become bigger and better businesses. I think the future will be very bright for us. These people really do have the midas touch :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: - thank god they stayed interested.

Fri May 14, 2010 11:31 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Correct and VT has several close business associates accross the far east in other countries as well as Malaysia. I can foresee a consortium of Far Eastern businessmen becoming involved in what would be an exciting venture. This is what they do. They buy relatively small businesses which they can grow on to become bigger and better businesses. I think the future will be very bright for us. These people really do have the midas touch :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: - thank god they stayed interested.

Jesus :shock:

Fri May 14, 2010 11:34 am

ihatealiens wrote:- thank god they stayed interested.

They were going nowhere and were most likely laughing at the likes of Ben Steele.

Fri May 14, 2010 11:45 am

bluebirdtom wrote:that is all great news i guess

would never want us to become a side like chelsea/man city though, even to a smaller degree

just hope that most of the players we have now form the starting 11 in the prem if we beat blackpool

You can't be serious. Most of our current team would be found wanting on a week to week basis in the Premiership. We need pretty much a whole new team if we are to do anything more than have a long hard struggle. I would say 8 players minimum. GK, Right back and Bothroyd at an absolute push could thrive in the Premiership. Others could be part of a lower table Premiership team if they had better players around them (Ledley, Whittingham, Burke, maybe McPhail).

Fri May 14, 2010 11:49 am

Best everyone behaves themselves at Wembley then. (win or lose)

Fri May 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Brilliant news
tg's barmy army :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 12:42 pm

No disrespect but I don't want Tan or the Malaysian leader at the game.

TG is phenominally lucky for us, don't want them cancelling out the luck.

Don't listen to me just exceptionally supersticious. Having difficulty deciding clothes to wear, which side of the ground to sit in who to travel with, what to eat, whether to under estimate our chances or be bully about it all.

It's a friggin nightmare especislly as I have OCD as well. :D

Fri May 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Great news! Soon we will be the biggest team in Wales and the biggest team in Malaysia :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 12:55 pm

BigGwynram wrote:That hotel will be bouncing, TG. Vincent Tan, Prime Minister of Malaysia, and Dayo :lol:

And The Riddler in the Cellar :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 14, 2010 1:18 pm

This would be a massive signal of intent. We could realistically become Malaysia's 'national club'

I like the way they are determined to get the club running properly and are not announcing how they
are ready to 'splash the cash'

You dont throw money at a derelict building, you strip it down, underpin it properly and rebuild it from
the bottom up. We may have fallen on our feet more significantly than we realise here. There are going
to be a lot of clubs hitting a financial brick wall over the next couple of seasons. Quite a few going the
way of Portsmouth. I think our new owners are far too switched on to f**k up, whilst at the same time
I doubt they'll be happy just to see us go through the motions in the Premier League. Once they have the
club running how they want it I can see them eyeing the Champions league or at the very least European
Football.

I just hope when we get there, Ridsdale is sweeping f*cking floors or summat. I think I'd like to see Sam
back too now. Full explanations are needed, but I think his heart was always in the right place!!

Fri May 14, 2010 1:18 pm

Thats nasty annis. let him be the waiter :lol:

Fri May 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:That hotel will be bouncing, TG. Vincent Tan, Prime Minister of Malaysia, and Dayo :lol:

And The Riddler in the Cellar :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Like the unwanted turd in the corner of the room.