Ole! wrote:This was always going to be a bumper :D

:mrgreen:

Re: If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not u

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:Waddle, We will soon see, May is not that far away :thumbup:

do you wish to rethink your previous post or what :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:51 am

I never feel safe from relegation until anis predicts we are doomed. He never fails to keep on giving.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not us "

Ive been thinking and believing this for quite a while and if the Jacks were honest they have as well.

In my opinion a few reasons.

The remaining fixtures below, that itself to me tells a lot.

Ole is fresh and we have a new belief and confidence is growing fast. :ole:

Down at our poor neighbours all is not well, manager looking to leave, fans wanting him out,players split and infighting.

I honestly believe as well, we want it more, our manager,players and club want and need it more.

Are you Mark Lawrenson in disguise :laughing6:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:27 pm

You really should write a book ,or two

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:29 pm

Didn't realise that Swansea were safe yet! :shock:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Didn't realise that Swansea were safe yet! :shock:

Almost there.

3 games min for you to catch us, same for Fulham. That's not going to happen.

One place left for us to avoid imho. Something we shouldn't have too much trouble doing I'm sure you'll agree Baz :thumbright:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not us "

Ive been thinking and believing this for quite a while and if the Jacks were honest they have as well.

In my opinion a few reasons.

The remaining fixtures below, that itself to me tells a lot.

Ole is fresh and we have a new belief and confidence is growing fast. :ole:

Down at our poor neighbours all is not well, manager looking to leave, fans wanting him out,players split and infighting.

I honestly believe as well, we want it more, our manager,players and club want and need it more. :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

' Remaining Cardiff/Swansea Fixtures '

Cardiff Remaining Fixtures : :thumbup:

08/02/2014 17.30 Swansea City (a)

11/02/2014 19:45 Aston Villa (h)

22/02/2014 15:00 Hull City (h)

02/03/2014 16:30 Tottenham Hotspur (a)

08/03/2014 15:00 Fulham (h)

15/03/2014 15:00 Everton (a)

22/03/2014 15:00 Liverpool (h)

29/03/2014 15:00 West Bromwich Albion (a)

05/04/2014 15:00 Crystal Palace (h)

12/04/2014 15:00 Southampton (a)

19/04/2014 15:00 Stoke City (h)

26/04/2014 15:00 Sunderland (a)

03/05/2014 15:00 Newcastle United (a)

11/05/2014 15:00 Chelsea (h)

Swansea Remaining Fixtures :

Swansea v Cardiff Sat 08 Feb 17.30

Stoke v Swansea Wed 12 Feb 19:45

Liverpool v Swansea Sun 23 Feb 13:30

Swansea v Crystal Palace Sun 2 Mar 16:30

Arsenal v Swansea Sat 8 Mar 15:00

Swansea v West Brom Sat 15 Mar 15:00

Everton v Swansea Sat 22 Mar 15:00

Swansea v Norwich Sat 29 Mar 15:00

Hull v Swansea Sat 5 Apr 15:00

Swansea v Chelsea Sat 12 Apr 15:00

Newcastle v Swansea Sat 19 Apr 15:00

Swansea v Aston Villa Sat 26 Apr 15:00

Swansea v Southampton Sat 3 May 15:00

Sunderland v Swansea Sun 11 May 15:00

Comedy gold yet again.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:03 pm

Prone to the odd gaffe yourself Jackbustard...

On caulker:

Jackbustard wrote:Absolute quality player, one of the best centre halves about at the moment and for that reason you aint got a chance.

Your manager seems to be caught up in same hype as you lot thinking you are far bigger and better than you actually are.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Prone to the odd gaffe yourself Jackbustard...

On caulker:

Jackbustard wrote:Absolute quality player, one of the best centre halves about at the moment and for that reason you aint got a chance.

Your manager seems to be caught up in same hype as you lot thinking you are far bigger and better than you actually are.

Change the record butt, admitted many a time I got that one wrong :thumbup:

Annis will never learn we have been getting these silly predictions for the last 4 seasons and this one looks like another whopper.

We take the piss in the derby few weeks back and and in the same week that has seen us outplay a star studied European side you get smashed 4 0 at home to Hull. One team in Wales butt.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Jackbustard wrote:Change the record butt, admitted many a time I got that one wrong :thumbup:

Annis will never learn we have been getting these silly predictions for the last 4 seasons and this one looks like another whopper.

We take the piss in the derby few weeks back and and in the same week that has seen us outplay a star studied European side you get smashed 4 0 at home to Hull. One team in Wales butt.

:laughing6: of course.

1 win each wasn't it? :thumbright:

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:48 pm

Jackbustard wrote:

On caulker:

Caulker is very good but he had a guiding senior player along side him at Swansea ,he's captain of a sinking ship with all the responsibility that brings at cardiff , he hasn't stepped up recently which is a pity for his confidence and value .He'll be gone in the summer imo

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:Change the record butt, admitted many a time I got that one wrong :thumbup:

:laughing6: of course.

1 win each wasn't it? :thumbright:

Do you honestly think you are on par with us then?

On and off the pitch you are a shambles, you've sold your soul for the promise of premier league football and after today's shambles even that is looking likely to be taken away. Next season you will be left with a lunatic owner who quite simply hasn't got a clue, 150 million in debt with a vast reduction in income and still playing in red with that stupid badge.

Still think your on par with us?

Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:

On caulker:

Caulker is very good but he had a guiding senior player along side him at Swansea ,he's captain of a sinking ship with all the responsibility that brings at cardiff , he hasn't stepped up recently which is a pity for his confidence and value .He'll be gone in the summer imo

Wouldn't be surprised to see us put in a cheeky bid, especially if Monk gets the job.

Was class down here but played in a very good and settled back 4.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:07 am

Fair play to Annis for sticking his neck on the line I say. Yes it looks wrong now but many people allude to this sort of thing without ever sticking their neck on the line. It took about a million repeated questions to get CityGent to explain what he meant by "we will blow everything Swansea have achieved out of the water" - apparently a major cup win, average Prem finish of 10th and European qualification by this time next year is what he finally settled on :laughing6:

Yes its fun to bump threads but good on Annis I say, at least he has the balls to say what he thinks.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:10 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:Fair play to Annis for sticking his neck on the line I say. Yes it looks wrong now but many people allude to this sort of thing without ever sticking their neck on the line. It took about a million repeated questions to get CityGent to explain what he meant by "we will blow everything Swansea have achieved out of the water" - apparently a major cup win, average Prem finish of 10th and European qualification by this time next year is what he finally settled on :laughing6:

Yes its fun to bump threads but good on Annis I say, at least he has the balls to say what he thinks.

I wish someone would unban CityGent.......... :laughing6:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:15 am

NJ73 wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:Fair play to Annis for sticking his neck on the line I say. Yes it looks wrong now but many people allude to this sort of thing without ever sticking their neck on the line. It took about a million repeated questions to get CityGent to explain what he meant by "we will blow everything Swansea have achieved out of the water" - apparently a major cup win, average Prem finish of 10th and European qualification by this time next year is what he finally settled on :laughing6:

:laughing6:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:17 am

NJ73 wrote:

Well last I saw of him he was getting angry because when he and others was lauding the signing of Fabio "brazilian international etc" - I made the point he is not a good signing and reminded him of his stint at QPR. After the generic insults, I told him I would have to wait before he agrees with me... Again.

I also reminded him about a similar thread where i warned him regarding a player - when he was lauding the signing of cornelius as "the real deal" and "hottest property in europe" he then locked the thread and banned me.

Added to the derby defeat and his proficy of cardiff being the next chelsea and blowing everything swansea have achieved out of the water..... I have a feeling we may not be seeing him for some time :laughing6:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:19 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Well last I saw of him he was getting angry because when he and others was lauding the signing of Fabio "brazilian international etc" - I made the point he is not a good signing and reminded him of his stint at QPR. After the generic insults, I told him I would have to wait before he agrees with me... Again.

I also reminded him about a similar thread where i warned him regarding a player - when he was lauding the signing of cornelius as "the real deal" and "hottest property in europe" he then locked the thread and banned me.

Added to the derby defeat and his proficy of cardiff being the next chelsea and blowing everything swansea have achieved out of the water..... I have a feeling we may not be seeing him for some time :laughing6:

He last posted on the day before the derby mauling :laughing6:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:21 am

I said that Hull were getting worse and worse earlier in this thread.

I don't think I was wrong, I just think Cardiff have got worse at triple the rate :oops:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:24 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

They worship the fella on here, he'll be back, and give us more of his pearls of wisdom.

Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:35 am

Anyone that tells them a bit of info and bigs it up to the "nth degree" ignoring sense and abusing anyone that brings a tinge of reality are worshipped on here. :lol:

Im amazed by some of the bollocks spouted on this forum. Its part of the draw :D

Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:53 pm

Hmm its going to be interesting.

Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Hmm its going to be interesting.

I don't think they feel as 'safe' as they did 6 weeks ago :wave:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:20 pm

:lol:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:24 pm

Be careful what you wish for because if the Jacks go down we are going down too because I can't see us getting more points than them.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:26 am

carlccfc wrote:

Hasnt changed a jot for me.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:16 am

Roath_Magic_ wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Honestly?

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:06 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Honestly?

If you listen to the sweaty sacks who post on here swansea are years ahead of us :lol:

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Roath_Magic_ wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Honestly?

Always honest as ever Annis. We are essentially 5 points clear with 8 games left.

The bottom 3 have got 6-7 points per 8 game block.... Meaning we need 3 points from our last 8 games.