Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not u

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:18 pm

I will be worried next season if you don't predict us to go down. 4th season at the top table secured, lovely jubilee.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:19 pm

Jackbustard wrote:I will be worried next season if you don't predict us to go down. 4th season at the top table secured, lovely jubilee.

I think I will keep my mouth shut :lol:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:I will be worried next season if you don't predict us to go down. 4th season at the top table secured, lovely jubilee.

:thumbup: please keep them coming.

Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Please don't :laughing6:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Annis,fair play you always hold your hands up every season when you're proved wrong but where's Lakey gone?

Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Annis hasn't got a clue about football :lol:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Spot on as much as we all have a laugh pulling up threads like this takes a quality poster to put his hands up and face the piss take.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:15 am

6 bysedd wrote:Annis,fair play you always hold your hands up every season when you're proved wrong but where's Lakey gone?

When the going gets tough and all that.

Has he been seen on here since we wiped the floor with them. Worst poster on here, dishes it out and can't take it back.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:" If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not us "

Ive been thinking and believing this for quite a while and if the Jacks were honest they have as well.

In my opinion a few reasons.

The remaining fixtures below, that itself to me tells a lot.

Ole is fresh and we have a new belief and confidence is growing fast. :ole:

Down at our poor neighbours all is not well, manager looking to leave, fans wanting him out,players split and infighting.

I honestly believe as well, we want it more, our manager,players and club want and need it more. :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

' Remaining Cardiff/Swansea Fixtures '

Cardiff Remaining Fixtures : :thumbup:

whats next years predicitions. last few years now. annis has had a preminition about what he really feels is going to happen. need to make sure i bet on the opposite :laughing6:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:55 am

Jackbustard wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Annis,fair play you always hold your hands up every season when you're proved wrong but where's Lakey gone?

When the going gets tough and all that.

Has he been seen on here since we wiped the floor with them. Worst poster on here, dishes it out and can't take it back.

February 8th around 5pm i think was the last time he was seen on here.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:02 am

Jackbustard wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:thumbup: please keep them coming.

Please keep your predictions on our transfers coming too. :thumbup: