Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not us

Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:49 pm

" If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not us "

Ive been thinking and believing this for quite a while and if the Jacks were honest they have as well.

In my opinion a few reasons.

The remaining fixtures below, that itself to me tells a lot.

Ole is fresh and we have a new belief and confidence is growing fast. :ole:

Down at our poor neighbours all is not well, manager looking to leave, fans wanting him out,players split and infighting.

I honestly believe as well, we want it more, our manager,players and club want and need it more. :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

' Remaining Cardiff/Swansea Fixtures '

Cardiff Remaining Fixtures : :thumbup:

08/02/2014 17.30 Swansea City (a)

11/02/2014 19:45 Aston Villa (h)

22/02/2014 15:00 Hull City (h)

02/03/2014 16:30 Tottenham Hotspur (a)

08/03/2014 15:00 Fulham (h)

15/03/2014 15:00 Everton (a)

22/03/2014 15:00 Liverpool (h)

29/03/2014 15:00 West Bromwich Albion (a)

05/04/2014 15:00 Crystal Palace (h)

12/04/2014 15:00 Southampton (a)

19/04/2014 15:00 Stoke City (h)

26/04/2014 15:00 Sunderland (a)

03/05/2014 15:00 Newcastle United (a)

11/05/2014 15:00 Chelsea (h)

Swansea Remaining Fixtures :

Swansea v Cardiff Sat 08 Feb 17.30

Stoke v Swansea Wed 12 Feb 19:45

Liverpool v Swansea Sun 23 Feb 13:30

Swansea v Crystal Palace Sun 2 Mar 16:30

Arsenal v Swansea Sat 8 Mar 15:00

Swansea v West Brom Sat 15 Mar 15:00

Everton v Swansea Sat 22 Mar 15:00

Swansea v Norwich Sat 29 Mar 15:00

Hull v Swansea Sat 5 Apr 15:00

Swansea v Chelsea Sat 12 Apr 15:00

Newcastle v Swansea Sat 19 Apr 15:00

Swansea v Aston Villa Sat 26 Apr 15:00

Swansea v Southampton Sat 3 May 15:00

Sunderland v Swansea Sun 11 May 15:00

Re: If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not u

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:15 pm

All is not as it appears in paradise... Laudrup on his way... Knew nothing of Emnes signing... :wave:

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Annis, they are in a relegation fight along with us but looking at the remaining fixtures I would rather have ours to be honest.

If we beat them next week their town will go into meltdown.

We are not pulling up trees but the Jacks are certainly concerned about their points total and are questioning their managers ability to get the players up for a game.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Personally I think they have enough as they have that one main thing we dont have and that is a striker in Bony.

However they have certainly made it difficult for themselves with what is going on at their club. A bit like what we have done.

Alot of Jacks think they will be ok when their injury crisis is over. That could be their downfall. Returning players from injury take time to settle back with most of them needed a bit more time than what us fans would like to give them. I have a feeling at the Liberty expectations of a return to form will soon diminish if Bony does not rise to the occasion because that will not be coming from the returning players.

I also believe they have the added disadvantage of the extra cup games. You could say the same for us but our situation is different as we basically have a new team who need the extra game time to gel. The Jacks don't need to gel but do need the rest.

The answer for the Jacks will be the form of Bony over the next 2/3 games.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:38 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis, they are in a relegation fight along with us but looking at the remaining fixtures I would rather have ours to be honest.

We are not pulling up trees but the Jacks are certainly concerned about their points total and are questioning their managers ability to get the players up for a game.

of course a very realistic scenario is that next years derby is in the championship

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:40 pm

i don't think their fixtures are too dis-similar to ours.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:40 pm

If we beat Swansea Saturday i think they will go into free fall

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:45 pm

They won't go down.

There fixtures don't look to bad.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:48 pm

Looking very messy down there.

Jenkins bans Laudrup's agent from the club. Now he undermines Laudrup by recruiting Emnes over his head. Laudrup takes to the press to distance himself from Jenkins' signing.

Team spirit looked wrecked yesterday. The in-fighting between the Spanish clique and the rest can't be helping.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:49 pm

the jacks on here all believe the hype,
better off teaching swansea lad to type

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:49 pm

They have an easier finish.

Also think they have a stronger squad than us.

Bookies had them 16-1 to go down yesterday and us shorter than evens.

its now 8-1 and evens, so we are still staring down the barrell.

We've got a handful of key games and can't afford to lose more than 1-2. The jacks game being 1 -win it and they could be in trouble by the end of the month, lose it and they should be Ok and it'll be us sweating.

A draw and nothing much changes, we'll still need 10 points from Palace, Hull, Stoke, Fulham, Villa, and a few more form the others.

Of course we could still BOTH go down.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:50 pm

1899 wrote:Looking very messy down there.

Jenkins bans Laudrup's agent from the club. Now he undermines Laudrup by recruiting Emnes over his head. Laudrup takes to the press to distance himself from Jenkins' signing.

Team spirit looked wrecked yesterday. The in-fighting between the Spanish clique and the rest can't be helping.

Similar thing happened with MM and Tan

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not us "

Ive been thinking and believing this for quite a while and if the Jacks were honest they have as well.

In my opinion a few reasons.

The remaining fixtures below, that itself to me tells a lot.

Ole is fresh and we have a new belief and confidence is growing fast. :ole:

Down at our poor neighbours all is not well, manager looking to leave, fans wanting him out,players split and infighting.

I honestly believe as well, we want it more, our manager,players and club want and need it more. :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

' Remaining Cardiff/Swansea Fixtures '

Cardiff Remaining Fixtures : :thumbup:

08/02/2014 17.30 Swansea City (a)

11/02/2014 19:45 Aston Villa (h)

22/02/2014 15:00 Hull City (h)

02/03/2014 16:30 Tottenham Hotspur (a)

08/03/2014 15:00 Fulham (h)

15/03/2014 15:00 Everton (a)

22/03/2014 15:00 Liverpool (h)

29/03/2014 15:00 West Bromwich Albion (a)

05/04/2014 15:00 Crystal Palace (h)

12/04/2014 15:00 Southampton (a)

19/04/2014 15:00 Stoke City (h)

26/04/2014 15:00 Sunderland (a)

03/05/2014 15:00 Newcastle United (a)

11/05/2014 15:00 Chelsea (h)

Swansea Remaining Fixtures :

Swansea v Cardiff Sat 08 Feb 17.30

Stoke v Swansea Wed 12 Feb 19:45

Liverpool v Swansea Sun 23 Feb 13:30

Swansea v Crystal Palace Sun 2 Mar 16:30

Arsenal v Swansea Sat 8 Mar 15:00

Swansea v West Brom Sat 15 Mar 15:00

Everton v Swansea Sat 22 Mar 15:00

Swansea v Norwich Sat 29 Mar 15:00

Hull v Swansea Sat 5 Apr 15:00

Swansea v Chelsea Sat 12 Apr 15:00

Newcastle v Swansea Sat 19 Apr 15:00

Swansea v Aston Villa Sat 26 Apr 15:00

Swansea v Southampton Sat 3 May 15:00

Sunderland v Swansea Sun 11 May 15:00

Looking at march particularly it's another tough month we go away to 3 of the top 10 sides where arguably we pick up 0 points meaning the two home game in March are massive I honestly believe we need 6 more points this month from 9 points available and 6 next month would be very handy from 15 points

That would virtually put us 5/6 from safety I belive with winnable games left in April !

Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:57 pm

If the Jacks are to stay up, they need to beat the teams down the bottom. They can do us a favour by beating our relegation rivals, after they lose to us of course. :thumbup: :D

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:00 pm

They reckon he's gone press conference tomorrow

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/s ... ently/#127

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis, they are in a relegation fight along with us but looking at the remaining fixtures I would rather have ours to be honest.

Europa cup and FA cup games to fit in aswell, they are not helpful ......

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:18 pm

Bluebird86 wrote:They won't go down.

There fixtures don't look to bad.

Both our fixtures are much better than almost all around us.......

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 pm

steve davies wrote:

of course a very realistic scenario is that next years derby is in the championship

I wouldn't mind that.

I'm too long in the tooth to think we were going to stay in the prem at our first attempt. Obviously it would be great to survive and get a stronger team next season, but I will be glad if we just move into that next group of teams who yo yo between the leagues a few times.

We got there in the end and just at the right time with large parachute payments. Be honest the competitive nature of the Championship is fantastic. For me survival is not the be all and end all. :ayatollah:

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:36 pm

I think we'll both stay up.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:43 pm

ANd they have Europe still going on :ole:

Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:55 pm

i believe they are going down, the bodies they brought in for cover wont be any good if their main players get injuried and they can say michu will be back but he wasn't scoring goals like last season when he was fit and i cant see michu and bony working that well together for rest of season, jacks WILL go down and the bluebirds WILL stay up :ole:

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:06 pm

:lol: wonder how many times this thread has been bookmarked.

Isnt this the THIRD time in a row you have publicly predicted relegation for the Jack Annis? :D

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Not to mention Laudrup will put emphasis on Europe.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:12 pm

I think there are worse teams than the jacks in this division.

I never predict anything with them as stuff can bite you on the arse :lol:

Jacks and Blues on here have done it many times and come unstuck.

Big game coming up -

Norway v Denmark :ole:

Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Cardiff need to be home and dry by Easter, at home against Stoke, or things could get very sticky. After Easter they have 2 away games and finish off at home against Chelsea. Really don't fancy going into that last game needing a result, especially if Chelsea need a result themselves, which could well be likely... :shock:

A lot of football to be played between now and then, so fingers crossed Ole can get the team firing from kick off instead of half time and Cardiff can start climbing the table...

Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:08 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:If the Jacks are to stay up, they need to beat the teams down the bottom. They can do us a favour by beating our relegation rivals, after they lose to us of course. :thumbup: :D

if they lose to us THEY ARE OUR RELEGATION RIVALS..........whats with the idea they are Man Utd,they have over performed for 2 years ............numbers up this year

Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:02 am

soulofthesea wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:If the Jacks are to stay up, they need to beat the teams down the bottom. They can do us a favour by beating our relegation rivals, after they lose to us of course. :thumbup: :D

if they lose to us THEY ARE OUR RELEGATION RIVALS..........whats with the idea they are Man Utd,they have over performed for 2 years ............numbers up this year

Why over performed? How do you feel you know the true level of performance which differs from final league standings?

Id suggest that performance after 38 games cannot be over or under performance - it is just a true representation.

Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:04 am

Annis if we win on Saturday then u might be right. :ayatollah:

If we lose then this thread will be taunted by the jacks

Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:26 am

Strange how none are on here this weekend? :lol:
You know at least 10 would be obsessing how we are going down if they had won and us lost. Only the decent ones come on here whatever the result thus making it easy to work out which ones are alright.... :thumbup:

Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:53 am

No offence Annis but I hope its us that goes down. We need to get rid of the glory supporters who are ripping the traditionalist ways and soul out of this club. We're an embarrassment to football.

1) Fans lapping up Tan's red crap
2) Fans putting a manager before the club
3) Fans attacking club legends like Whitts via the stands
4) Lack of passion in the stands and just expecting to win - glory culture

Id rather the club go into admin, be reborn as a phoenix club, then a consortium of actual fans buys it out and a fans representative or a few like yourself, TLG, etc. run things in cooperation with the fans and then we get the club we want and should have and not Vincent Tan's toy every sellout wants to play with.

Fed up of it now. I've finally cracked and cant contain how I truly feel any longer because of the Whitts abuse. To abuse a club legend like Whitts from the stands and boo him and jeer him is disgusting. Keenor would be utterly dismayed. Shameful.