Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:32 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
lewispenarth wrote:and the cringy song 'youll never ban a city fan'
why sing this when it isn't true
cretins

Not been going long have you mate? Classic chant from the 80's that :thumbup:

Not all fans are 50+ :lol:

We were singing that in the early 00's too. Shows how long you been going ;)

Re: Cardiff fans kicking off at stadium

Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
cretins

I would of been about 14 then, does that make me a plastic then? :? :lol:

Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:52 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
cretins

I Remember it, I was going down then. Doesn't make you anything, never mentioned anything of the sort regarding plastic or not. lol: I would have been around 14 too, not that age has anything to do with what I said.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:58 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
cretins

I Remember it, I was going down then. Doesn't make you anything, never mentioned anything of the sort regarding plastic or not. lol: I would have been around 14 too, not that age has anything to do with what I said.

I did not watch football games at that age, I have played rugby all my life, retired a couple of seasons ago, and have had a ST for the last 2 seasons. Have always supported cardiff and gone to games when I can, does that make me a lesser fan because I have not been to Rochdale on a wet tues night, maybe, maybe not. I don't claim to be what I'm not like many people on here,who reckon they've done gillingham on a wet and windy tues :lol:

Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:05 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
cretins

I did not watch football games at that age, I have played rugby all my life, retired a couple of seasons ago, and have had a ST for the last 2 seasons. Have always supported cardiff and gone to games when I can, does that make me a lesser fan because I have not been to Rochdale on a wet tues night, maybe, maybe not. I don't claim to be what I'm not like many people on here,who reckon they've done gillingham on a wet and windy tues :lol:

:lol: I don't really care about your life story, just said a sarcastic comment about you not being there as a joke. I been going down for years, yes I played football too and didn't have a season ticket some years as I played football. Doesn't make you any better than anyone else in my opinion too. Only thing I don't like us our 'fans' who slate players and managers one minute then love them the next. Just need to get behind the team and give them some confidence that we can beat these teams and stay up.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
cretins

:lol: I don't really care about your life story, just said a sarcastic comment about you not being there as a joke. I been going down for years, yes I played football too and didn't have a season ticket some years as I played football. Doesn't make you any better than anyone else in my opinion too. Only thing I don't like us our 'fans' who slate players and managers one minute then love them the next. Just need to get behind the team and give them some confidence that we can beat these teams and stay up.

You don't care about my life story, but you were the one saying I was not supporting the team in the 80's and early 00's. That gives me the right to explain my self don't you think.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:
Grumpyguts wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:You always get one group of idiots that spoils it for the rest

True! why they even bother to be stewards I will never know ;)

Haha!! I've never met a good steward at an away game. They're all power hungry, bullied at school failures in life.. Not being biased, but in all our stewards are top class

we have some pricks too,

cops had a slap under stand at Palace about 4 years ago through a female nazi in a high viz outfit, if they just left us alone,be fine

Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:16 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:
cretins

You don't care about my life story, but you were the one saying I was not supporting the team in the 80's and early 00's. That gives me the right to explain my self don't you think.

If you continue reading, I said I was being sarcastic about you not being there as a ioke.

Also, I never mentioned the 80's as quite frankly I wasn't born until the end of it.

Hope this clears things up.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Tan wanted fan to fight fan, don't rise to it or sink to his level, stand firm bluebirds, don't let him divide us.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:04 pm

TheBlueWillRise wrote:Tan wanted fan to fight fan, don't rise to it or sink to his level, stand firm bluebirds, don't let him divide us.

Don't talk so wet.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:58 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:
TheBlueWillRise wrote:Tan wanted fan to fight fan, don't rise to it or sink to his level, stand firm bluebirds, don't let him divide us.

Don't talk so wet.

I'll do what I want thank you.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:45 pm

TheBlueWillRise wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:

Don't talk so wet.

I'll do what I want thank you.

:lol: