Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff fans kicking off at stadium

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:23 pm

AdamR wrote:Fans sanding in aisles, asked to move so they give abuse to stewards. Tried dragging a guy out and then it all kicked off with fans from all rows trying to get in on the action.

Police come in and try dragging people out and it all kicks off again.

It calms down and as police are going out a fan says something and a copper looked like he punches him in the face. Kick off again

And some cardiff fans moan when you get restrictions on certain games. :oops:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:23 pm

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:26 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Idiots.

Wow looks really scary ;)

By all accounts it was reds who were singing pro Tan/Anti Malky songs. A section of the blue support decided enough was enough and rightly so.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:27 pm

TheBlueWillRise wrote:By all accounts it was reds who were singing pro Tan/Anti Malky songs. A section of the blue support decided enough was enough and rightly so.

Pro Tan songs, what do they go like them? :?

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:28 pm

TheBlueWillRise wrote:By all accounts it was reds who were singing pro Tan/Anti Malky songs. A section of the blue support decided enough was enough and rightly so.

You're making this up aren't you.
Already been said it was stewards.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:30 pm

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:30 pm

NJ73 wrote:

That was nothing really, but no doubt the old bill will use it against cardiff at future matches with further restrictions.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:32 pm

bobbyperu wrote:

No, a friend of mine who was there saw and heard it. Are you calling him a liar? I know him and he doesn't lie so keep your character assassinations to yourself my friend.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Maybe a pro tan song goes like this:-

Don't leave Tan
You are the man,
I just don't think you understand,
Coz if you leave Tan,
Vincent Tan,
Your gunna have a riot on your hands

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:49 pm

TheBlueWillRise wrote:
bobbyperu wrote:

No, a friend of mine who was there saw and heard it. Are you calling him a liar? I know him and he doesn't lie so keep your character assassinations to yourself my friend.

Not what I heard at all. It was the stewards and the ol bill at fault by the sound of it.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:52 pm

NJ73 wrote:

You can clearly see the stewards attacking the Cardiff fans ;)

Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Nothing of the sort you shit stirring cwnt. I was 10yards away and there certainly no anti Malky or pro Tan chants :roll:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Blue Legend wrote:

Nothing of the sort you shit stirring cwnt. I was 10yards away and there certainly no anti Malky or pro Tan chants :roll:

Just relaying what I heard off a friend who have just abused for no reason. If you haven't got anything nice to say then say nothing at all please.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:18 pm

TheBlueWillRise wrote:
Blue Legend wrote:

Just relaying what I heard off a friend who have just abused for no reason. If you haven't got anything nice to say then say nothing at all please.

Your friend must either be a stirrer himself or winding you up. It was nothing of the sort - and I was 10 yards away as well.

Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Xcasual wrote:
thedoctor13 wrote:EMBRESING GROW UP

:? :oops:

never has the username "the doctor" seemed less appropriate

Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:23 pm

Just can't behave yourselves.... thankfully be gone from the premiership soon.

It's no wonder each ground i visit the stewards say your the worst lot and they just cant understand the mentality of the Welsh.

I try sticking up for you by explaining different types in Wales in different sectors of mentality spectum. :thumbup:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:56 pm

Bloody twats whoever you were

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:21 am

Daya wrote:Just can't behave yourselves.... thankfully be gone from the premiership soon.

It's no wonder each ground i visit the stewards say your the worst lot and they just cant understand the mentality of the Welsh.

I try sticking up for you by explaining different types in Wales in different sectors of mentality spectum. :thumbup:

get back in the bath you f*cking ballbag

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:28 am

So how did it all start off? I've heard so many different stories. Can't see any in-fighting in there though

Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:41 am

Daya wrote:Just can't behave yourselves.... thankfully be gone from the premiership soon.

Haven't you ever heard of heysel then. What a fu%king plank you are.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:34 am

BobbyBlue wrote:You always get one group of idiots that spoils it for the rest

Not always.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:36 am

and the cringy song 'youll never ban a city fan'
why sing this when it isn't true
cretins

Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:47 am

I was 10 yards away - looked to me to be an issue with the stewards. Certainly heard no pro red songs.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:04 pm

:oops: Idiots what an embarrassment again

At least you've found your level in Premiership now, bottom of the league and stuck in the 1980's

"Are you fighting over sheep"? :lol: :thumbup:

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:10 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote::oops: Idiots what an embarrassment again

At least you've found your level in Premiership now, bottom of the league and stuck in the 1980's

Any of our fans being arrested for racism this season? How very 1970s.

No f**k off down to the matalan stadium and mind your business.

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:15 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote::oops: Idiots what an embarrassment again

You do realise your welsh as well :lol: ,what a knob

Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:46 pm

Its just a bit of a scrap, dont see what the big deal is :roll:

Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:04 pm

lewispenarth wrote:and the cringy song 'youll never ban a city fan'
why sing this when it isn't true
cretins

Not been going long have you mate? Classic chant from the 80's that :thumbup: