Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO TownhillMagic

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:41 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
JB39. wrote:A simple picture of Roathie at the tennis in Australia with ticket in hand would solve all of this. It really is that easy. He could even blur his face if he's insecure.

He could blur both his faces if it made him feel more comfortable

:lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:42 pm

CityGent wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
TownhillMagic wrote:RoathMagic may well be at the tennis match, but his claims that he's been playing with the players and chatting with them are pure fantasy. PINOCCHIO

Hard to believe why he is so intent on staying on this site ?

Our very own site stalker. :laughing6:

He thinks I was the only one banning him. Every single moderator laugh about this creep. Annis was getting particularly concerned about the 8-10 inboxes a day. In the world of inbred jack loners, behaviour like this is seen as normal

I'm actually laughing hard now. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crazy eh? :laughing6:

But still no link to ONE BLOODY THREAD!

You trolls and abusers.

CityGent wrote:
He thinks I was the only one banning him. Every single moderator laugh about this creep. Annis was getting particularly concerned about the 8-10 inboxes a day. In the world of inbred jack loners, behaviour like this is seen as normal

I couldnt care less who was banning me. :lol: you were all incorrect to do so.

Annis would have got emails if you decided to ban an opinion just coz you didnt like it :thumbup:

Keep the abuse coming Tony, it cuts deep :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:43 pm

JB39. wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
JB39. wrote:A simple picture of Roathie at the tennis in Australia with ticket in hand would solve all of this. It really is that easy. He could even blur his face if he's insecure.

He could blur both his faces if it made him feel more comfortable

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:44 pm

Castro wrote::laughing6:

That could be a photo a relative sent you on Facebook.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:44 pm

:ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:46 pm

STILL no proof of his fantasy of having a knock up with some of the players then, RoathMagic?

JB39. wrote:
Castro wrote::laughing6:

That could be a photo a relative sent you on Facebook.

Yet a picture at the tennis proves it for you :lol:

You dont half contradict yourself :D

Castro wrote::ayatollah:

bullshit right roathie says hi on paper with all that stuff :laughing5:

TownhillMagic wrote:STILL no proof of his fantasy of having a knock up with some of the players then, RoathMagic?

Players? No.

Player? Maybe. Ask Robin Haase, he may be on twitter :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:48 pm

Castro wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Annis would have got emails if you decided to ban an opinion just coz you didnt like it :thumbup:

No sense, no feeling

You're regarded as disturbed by the majority of sane posters here. Please stop calling me by my name you scared anonymous dullard. You wouldn't last 60 seconds in a real debate offline

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:49 pm

No proof then? Happy to take photos of a match, tickets etc. but a special occasion like having a knock up with one of the players and you have nothing? Come on RoathMagic, very poor show. You've been caught out again. PINOCCHIO.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:50 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:Claiming to be playing with these professional players? RoathMagic is A massive fantasist.

Seeing how disturbed the girl in the 2nd photo looks id say Roathie may have been 'playing' something but it certainly wasnt tennis.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:50 pm

ccfc blue wrote:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:51 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:No proof then? Happy to take photos of a match, tickets etc. but a special occasion like having a knock up with one of the players and you have nothing? Come on RoathMagic, very poor show. You've been caught out again. PINOCCHIO.

Special? A hit with Robin? :lol:

Bless.

Castro wrote:
ccfc blue wrote:

bullshit still don't believe you :laughing6:

Castro wrote:
ccfc blue wrote:

Put a photo up with you holding them

We promise we won't laugh

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:52 pm

The one picture that would prove RoathMagic is telling the truth and he cannot provide it. Taking all these silly pictures, yet no picture of a special event like having a knock up with professional tennis player?

P-INOCCHIO

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:53 pm

CityGent wrote:
Castro wrote:
CityGent wrote:

No sense, no feeling

You're regarded as disturbed by the majority of sane posters here. Please stop calling me by my name you scared anonymous dullard. You wouldn't last 60 seconds in a real debate offline

I dont care :lol:

The majority on here thought Cornelius was a great signing :D

Your name is Tony, im not sure you can really request for me to stop calling you your name when you seem intent to call me all the names under the sun. Ill stick with the polite Tony :thumbup:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:54 pm

CityGent wrote:
Castro wrote:
ccfc blue wrote:

he's not going to he must be one ugly c**t

Are all of you blinkered? Don't you see that you're the ones that are trolling and abusing?

Leave the guy alone, this is spreading negative vibes. We don't have to be friends or sit down sing koombayah together, but it is so clear to me that it would be a better forum if we could discuss matter. Speaking of which, anyone got a thread?!?

CityGent wrote:
Castro wrote:
ccfc blue wrote:

Jesus how obsessed can you get Tony. You are asking me for a selfie from a man on the internet :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Sweet titties wrote:Are all of you blinkered? Don't you see that you're the ones that are trolling and abusing?

Leave the guy alone, this is spreading negative vibes. We don't have to be friends or sit down sing koombayah together, but it is so clear to me that it would be a better forum if we could discuss matter. Speaking of which, anyone got a thread?!?

Dont worry. Anyone with amy sense can see they are the trolls. Thats all that matters.

They seem to think they are right because they club together in some sort of trolling frenzy to get the guy that never rises to their goading.

Its a little amusing :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Fair play for Roathie

He's just sent Annis a photo. I'm happy to leave it there now

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:57 pm

CityGent wrote:Fair play for Roathie

:laughing5: fair play that is class

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Brilliant. Heres on of Tony he just sent me...

How ridiculous is your contribution to this thread :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:00 pm

Barnett is more of a dick than roathie.

Roathie clearly has an autistc spectrum disorder, therefore he will rarely see reason from anothers viewpoint, he will find comfort and draw strength from repetition, he will live with his mum or dad and most likely be single for life. He WILL BE that weirdo on the tennis court staring at players knock up for hours on end, even when everyone else has gone home. just like his days on here really. repetition, repetition.

What bothers me about roathie is the time and human energy expended here. he could be very productive else where in society, benefitting himself and an institution like the NHS. He'd make a really good hospital porter with his energy and banter. :|
what a waste

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Castro wrote:

Brilliant. Heres on of Tony he just sent me...

How ridiculous is your contribution to this thread :lol:

People know what I look like. I'm a happily married man, whilst you're a lonely Internet freak scared of revealing his true identity. The fantasy world is all you know

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Blue_Always wrote:Barnett is more of a dick than roathie.

Roathie clearly has an autistc spectrum disorder, therefore he will rarely see reason from anothers viewpoint, he will find comfort and draw strength from repetition, he will live with his mum or dad and most likely be single for life. He WILL BE that weirdo on the tennis court staring at players knock up for hours on end, even when everyone else has gone home. just like his days on here really. repetition, repetition.

What bothers me about roathie is the time and human energy expended here. he could be very productive else where in society, benefitting himself and an institution like the NHS. He'd make a really good hospital porter with his energy and banter. :|
what a waste

ffs don't start this shit off again :laughing5: