Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO TownhillMagic

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:17 pm

Sweet titties wrote:Still no threads to prove Castro is a troll/multi/liar.

Two usernames at the same time. Clever boy :laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Those tickets were on sale via Australian gumtree if you do a google image search they will show up.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:18 pm

CityGent wrote:I feel sorry for the poor tw*t sat next to him in the tennis. The game is shit enough without that Mogadon on legs sat next to you

Bitterness is strong in this one :lol:

Tony, you are obsessed. Im not who i say i am, im not in australia, im not at the tennis, these photos arent mine, im other people in this thread :lol: ffs calm down man :lol:

Im here simply to talk football. And i do it very well and very sensibly. If people wish to discuss the points raised then by all means, we will all get on swimmingly...

HOWEVER. If my football opinion brings out people to take it off topic and call me names and tell me I'm a liar for no reason, then threads like these shall be created and threads also get ruined as i stand up for myself.

Now then, please excuse me i must get ready to go. (I await your usual non-trolling Shitcunt, b*stard, weirdo, knob reply) :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Castro wrote:
JB39. wrote:No one care Roathie. I could whip up that sort of thing in Photoshop in 20 minutes then send it to my iPhone to open up in the safari browser/email application to make it look legit etc.

Anyone can do that. Its not hard.

Grade: D

Try harder next time.

:lol: christ on mighty what is wrong with you people, its madness :lol: .

My tickets from yesterday...

Were the two tickets for you and sweet titties?

No, MARIO POLOTELLI. I don't know the guy, and it seemes we're living in different countries.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:20 pm

JB39. wrote:He bought two seats. One for himself and one for his other personality. How very apt.

He could fill the Rid Laver three times over with his alter egos.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:20 pm

wtf wrote:Those tickets were on sale via Australian gumtree if you do a google image search they will show up.

They were mine. I bought them with the aniticipation that Rafa would be on the monday session, but he wasnt he was put on Tuesday. :thumbup:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Why do you have an answer for everything you have clearly been caught out again.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:22 pm

CityGent wrote:
Castro wrote:
CityGent wrote:
Sweet titties wrote:Totally unable to provide a link, I see. Then who are the trolls and abusers?

So the Roath Magic account of hundreds of posts pretending to be a Cardiff fan, even going as far as posting an innocent resident of Roath's name and address doesn't constitute to being a disturbed troll?

That's just the tip of the freaks iceberg. I haven't got time to list them all. We'll be here until Easter

Grade A C.UNT

:lol: get over it for Gods sake.

If people didnt ban others for nothing then there would be no need to pretend to be a Cardiff fan as a result. You have done far, far worse and regularly abuse anyone who disagrees with you,yet you aren't a troll because?.....

You pretended to be a Cardiff fan before you started getting banned. You've always been the forum freak

How hurtful.

And no, youre wrong. I got banned for saying your debt was mental as a swans fan. I got banned so said it from a cardiff point of view and low and behold i was allowed the view. Easier :thumbup:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:23 pm

wtf wrote:Why do you have an answer for everything you have clearly been caught out again.

I can show you my online confirmation for those exact tickets if you wish.

Im not caught out, have never been caught out and never will be - simply because im telling you how it is. :thumbright:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:25 pm

Castro wrote:
CityGent wrote:I feel sorry for the poor tw*t sat next to him in the tennis. The game is shit enough without that Mogadon on legs sat next to you

Tony, you are obsessed. Im not who i say i am, im not in australia, im not at the tennis, these photos arent mine, im other people in this thread :lol: ffs calm down man :lol:

Im here simply to talk football. And i do it very well and very sensibly. If people wish to discuss the points raised then by all means, we will all get on swimmingly...

HOWEVER. If my football opinion brings out people to take it off topic and call me names and tell me I'm a liar for no reason, then threads like these shall be created and threads also get ruined as i stand up for myself.

Now then, please excuse me i must get ready to go. (I await your usual non-trolling Shitcunt, b*stard, weirdo, knob reply) :lol:

Bitter ? :laughing6:

You haven't got a clue about debating properly. You've lied and fantasised on here from day one. Personally I couldn't give a f**k where you're from and I've never questioned it either. There's no doubt a very real and serious reason why you've had to leave the country. Your online persona is that disturbed then I believe anything is possible

There are plenty of adjectives that I feel for you. Believe me, bitter isn't one of them

:thumbup:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:27 pm

Anyone can fake an email. Your getting boring now. Real proof would be good, like maybe taking a photo of yourself like many of us have asked for. Actually why not take a pic of the scoreboard second set, 3rd game 2nd point.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:28 pm

CityGent wrote:
Castro wrote:

Bitter ? :laughing6:

You haven't got a clue about debating properly. You've lied and fantasised on here from day one. Personally I couldn't give a f**k where you're from and I've never questioned it either. There's no doubt a very real and serious reason why you've had to leave the country. Your online persona is that disturbed then I believe anything is possible

There are plenty of adjectives that I feel for you. Believe me, bitterness isn't one of them

:thumbup:

:lol: so a fantasy os based on something i say which you dont believe then? Nice one.

You can make as many assumptions and presumptions as you like, doesnt make you right though. Just makes you seem quite angry.

Like I said, talk football and there wont be any issues. However you seem unable to and constantly decide to personally attack when you aren't being so youself. Yet you arent a troll and i am? Funny that. :thumbup:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:29 pm

paulh_85 wrote:Barnett you dont half sensationalise ffs you are cringy.

I was talking to the aforementioned Roathie, not yourself.

Regardless of peoples opinions of roathie have a look at what your saying! Cant someone not like more than one sport? Dont you yourself follow boxing closely?

I admit it though. I have never hidden my love for boxing. I have been to watch boxing many times and I will tell you that to your face if needs be Paul. I also used to box, grew up in a boxing family and have a cousin who still boxes. Its a way of life for me and it will always be a part of my life and something I enjoy. I will start back up once I've finished university, have a bit more free time and a steady income.

You moved to aber and see cardiff not that often... not different

Not that its any of your business but okay....

First year at Aber I went often as I had a season ticket and more money. Some games my cousin went as I couldn't make it back due to assignment deadlines or exams etc. Still went to my fair share of games. I've proven my attendance plenty of times on here posting big boxes of programmes and ticket stubs i've collected over the years and I will keep for many years to come.

Second year at Aber I did not go often but had free tickets due to someone I know at the club which Annis can verify for you if it will help set your mind at ease. I've done it before and have been on Level 4 many times including being in the family stand or the grandstand depending on where I am allocated tickets. I've also been in the players lounge plenty of times and have been out on the lash with the players hence my pictures with some of the players I have.

Third year at Aber I have been to 2 games so far. Got less money now so less to spend on travelling back and forth but if I had it I'd be going to as many as I could no problem. Also have a gold membership to get a season ticket next year again for when university is over.

How's that for clarity? if you'd like to know anything else then please feel free to PM or query me further. Im more than happy to pass on my mob. number and will discuss the ins and outs of my Cardiff City related history with you if needs be over the telephone but I will forewarn you to set aside a good few hours of your life as I do tend to babble on once I get going.

Again ill say, regardless of anyones opinions of him, he clearly lives in Australia and to argue the point is just silly

If you want to be Roathie's body guard Im sure he has an application process you can go through to get the job although you've got competition from sweet titties in this thread.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:29 pm

wtf wrote:Anyone can fake an email. Your getting boring now. Real proof would be good, like maybe taking a photo of yourself like many of us have asked for. Actually why not take a pic of the scoreboard second set, 3rd game 2nd point.

So you want a pic of me basically :lol:

That will then be "that could be anyone" :lol: No. I like to keep the mystery alive.

How about this weeks ground pass in front of my swans jersey? :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Pinocchio has been caught out again I see. LIAR

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:31 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:Pinocchio has been caught out again I see. LIAR

Really? Where? :lol:

[quote="wtf"]Anyone can fake an email. Your getting boring now. Real proof would be good, like maybe taking a photo of yourself like many of us have asked for. Actually why not take a pic of the scoreboard second set, 3rd game 2nd point.[/quot

Why not film the whole of the second set lol

RoathMagic may well be at the tennis match, but his claims that he's been playing with the players and chatting with them are pure fantasy. PINOCCHIO

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:33 pm

just take a picture of the scoreboard during the part of the match i said in the previous post

Barnett anyone can buy stubs and programmes. I thought you left due to the abuse and thought you were going to wise up, that grovelling PM you sent me the other night indicated as much.

I'm not lying. A photo of me at the tennis that I am going to watch would prove nothing !
I showed you a ticket , that is real proof.

Now , let's talk about the debt levels at Cardiff City !

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:34 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:

I'm not lying. A photo of me at the tennis that I am going to watch would prove nothing !
I showed you a ticket , that is real proof.

Now , let's talk about the debt levels at Cardiff City !

Well that's what the PM Roathie sent me said :cry:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Barnett anyone can buy stubs and programmes. I thought you left due to the abuse and thought you were going to wise up, that grovelling PM you sent me the other night indicated as much.

I have done. I got told by the mods to stay and just ignore those who try to cause conflict. Like I've told Paul, if you need proof then ask Annis as its been proven before on my old account.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:37 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:RoathMagic may well be at the tennis match, but his claims that he's been playing with the players and chatting with them are pure fantasy. PINOCCHIO

Hard to believe why he is so intent on staying on this site ?

Our very own site stalker. :laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:37 pm

A simple picture of Roathie at the tennis in Australia with ticket in hand would solve all of this. It really is that easy. He could even blur his face if he's insecure.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:40 pm

JB39. wrote:A simple picture of Roathie at the tennis in Australia with ticket in hand would solve all of this. It really is that easy. He could even blur his face if he's insecure.

He could blur both his faces if it made him feel more comfortable

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
TownhillMagic wrote:RoathMagic may well be at the tennis match, but his claims that he's been playing with the players and chatting with them are pure fantasy. PINOCCHIO

Hard to believe why he is so intent on staying on this site ?

Our very own site stalker. :laughing6:

He thinks I was the only one banning him. Every single moderator laugh about this creep. Annis was getting particularly concerned about the 8-10 inboxes a day. In the world of inbred jack loners, behaviour like this is seen as normal

JB39. wrote:A simple picture of Roathie at the tennis in Australia with ticket in hand would solve all of this. It really is that easy. He could even blur his face if he's insecure.

What if he's only 4 foot 2 inches tall ? :laughing6: :laughing6:

Claiming to be playing with these professional players? RoathMagic is A massive fantasist.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:41 pm

:laughing6:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.