Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO TownhillMagic

Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Sweet titties wrote:
Daya wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:Roathies out in force on this thread, arguing with himself and backing himself up :lol:

Looks that way !!!

Daya, not from you?!?

But even if it was that way, why no thread? If he is the biggest troll on internet?

I think it's because no such thread exist.

No threads? :laughing6:

Try every f*cking thread you absurd weirdo. Trying to pretend you're someone else because you're supposed to be tucked up in your imaginary Australian palace is as transparent as the fact you've never had relations with a female.

King of the oddballs :laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:49 pm

At least I admitted I did it for the wind up and know longer try and get a rise out of people. Don't understand what Roathie is trying to prove really. So you're clever......big deal. There will always be people less clever than you and more clever than you because thats just the way the world is.

If he carries on soon enough someone will have his number and he'll meet his match. He claims he wants to be on here for freedom of speech and to stop the mods censoring him but if he truly believed in freedom of speech causes and standing up to such oppression of liberties why isn't he out there supporting the likes of Snowden in serious issues related to similar causes? He's full of shit thats why.

He's on here to get under our skin and wind us up and he knows it full well and i know it because I used to wind people up as well.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Says hes new but refers to me as Polo :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Says hes new but refers to me as Polo :lol:

Ha ha ha --- it's too easy !

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:08 pm

*Awaits a chapter long reply as to why and how he knows you used to called Polo.

The boring shitc.unt

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:13 pm

CityGent wrote:

*Awaits a chapter long reply as to why and how he knows you used to called Polo.

The boring shitc.unt

Ive also had "Norwegians" call me Polo who only joined since OGS arrived :laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
CityGent wrote:

The boring shitc.unt

Ive also had "Norwegians" call me Polo who only joined since OGS arrived :laughing6:

:thumbup:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:17 pm

JB39. wrote:At least I admitted I did it for the wind up and know longer try and get a rise out of people. Don't understand what Roathie is trying to prove really. So you're clever......big deal. There will always be people less clever than you and more clever than you because thats just the way the world is.

If he carries on soon enough someone will have his number and he'll meet his match. He claims he wants to be on here for freedom of speech and to stop the mods censoring him but if he truly believed in freedom of speech causes and standing up to such oppression of liberties why isn't he out there supporting the likes of Snowden in serious issues related to similar causes? He's full of shit thats why.

He's on here to get under our skin and wind us up and he knows it full well and i know it because I used to wind people up as well.

You used to lick his arse you oddball.

Barney the Chameleon strikes again.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:20 pm

Sweet titties wrote:CityGent, the two above mentioned threads shows clearly that he is not. Polo refers to a thread where he supposedly "found him out", but when you read every post thoroughly and also the thread where the Bony discussion originated, it becomes clear that if anyone is a troll or abuser it is the name callers and those that won't discuss matter but get hangups on details.

And then it's time to mention that I'm new here, and don't know what have happened in the past. But when those threads are mentioned, it doesn't reflect good on the posters, because in those castroath is right. I would gladly spend time reading any thread where castroath have been lying or abusing or trolling so I get to see it myself. (If there are any, which I'm starting to doubt. Anyone? No?)

My position now is leaning towards you guys being idiots when you're not able to discuss matter, but relies on name calling and paranoia about multis and hangups on details. Jeez.

Talk about "holding your hands up..." :roll: :oops:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
CityGent wrote:

The boring shitc.unt

I might get called Sid in a minute

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:31 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:You used to lick his arse you oddball.

Barney the Chameleon strikes again.

Nope. I just used to tell him what he wanted to here. That meant he had nothing to argue against and that he had nothing to derail threads with. He derails threads because people bite to him and because people give him what he wants and the ammunition to derail threads with. Tell him what he wants to hear and he's got nothing else to go with.

I tried putting him on ignore but threads are still derailed with his posts as others quote him because they keep rising to his bait. The best thing to do is just tell him 'yeah Roathie you're right'. It'll make him think his ego is fine and he'll get all excited and tell his goldfish of his major achievements on the internet and that'll be that. To us it won't matter because I know I couldn't give a shit and I doubt many others do.

I know CityGent doesn't as I've spoke to him about Roathie. I've told CityGent thats what I've done and its the best way to avoid Roathie. If you let him drag you into your tornado of arguments he'll destroy you because the tornado continues and continues and he'll twist arguments. Threads could be arguing that Medel is better than Canas and once you've won he suddenly twists it about how Laudrup is a better manager than our manager yet that wasn't even the argument in the beginning.

Arguing with him is draining and annoying so its just better to tell him what he wants to hear. If that makes him happy with himself then thats fine for him. Its a shame he needs to seek validation from Cardiff City fans who he claims are rival fans. I don't buy that either. I don't think he's a Swansea fan at all. He's not even welcome on PlanetScum and I bet a lot of that is to do with him pretending to be a Cardiff fan or whatever on there to get a reaction. He's not even a Swansea fan. He's full of shit.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Daya wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
CityGent wrote:

The boring shitc.unt

I might get called Sid in a minute

:laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Guys, I promise by all that is holy, I have only one account here and this is it.

The problem on this forum isn't trolls or multis, it is name calling and people being shot down for having a different view. I am new, but have been reading some old threads (that's where I found Polo, OK?).

It is interesting that no threads have been presented to demonstrate how Castro is a troll, a liar or a multi (Except for the thread that proved that MARIO POLOTELLI was one).

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Jesus there are some green monsters out in force today arent there :lol:

Ah well. Another busy day of tennis today. Rafa v Tomic in the Rod Laver :thumbup:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Sweet titties wrote:Guys, I promise by all that is holy, I have only one account here and this is it.

The problem on this forum isn't trolls or multis, it is name calling and people being shot down for having a different view. I am new, but have been reading some old threads (that's where I found Polo, OK?).

It is interesting that no threads have been presented to demonstrate how Castro is a troll, a liar or a multi (Except for the thread that proved that MARIO POLOTELLI was one).

Zzzzzz

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Totally unable to provide a link, I see. Then who are the trolls and abusers?

Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:59 pm

Castro wrote:Jesus there are some green monsters out in force today arent there :lol:

Ah well. Another busy day of tennis today. Rafa v Tomic in the Rod Laver :thumbup:

The only tennis going on today is you hitting posts back and forth between your multiple accounts on this forum. You have enough accounts in this thread alone to have played a doubles match.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:03 pm

JB39. wrote:
Castro wrote:Jesus there are some green monsters out in force today arent there :lol:

The only tennis going on today is you hitting posts back and forth between your multiple accounts on this forum. You have enough accounts in this thread alone to have played a doubles match.

Better give these to someone else then :laughing6:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Sweet titties wrote:Totally unable to provide a link, I see. Then who are the trolls and abusers?

So the Roath Magic account of hundreds of posts pretending to be a Cardiff fan, even going as far as posting an innocent resident of Roath's name and address doesn't constitute to being a disturbed troll?

That's just the tip of the freaks iceberg. I haven't got time to list them all. We'll be here until Easter

Grade A C.UNT

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:06 pm

No one care Roathie. I could whip up that sort of thing in Photoshop in 20 minutes then send it to my iPhone to open up in the safari browser/email application to make it look legit etc.

Anyone can do that. Its not hard.

Grade: D

Try harder next time.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:08 pm

JB39. wrote:

:lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:09 pm

JB39. wrote:No one care Roathie. I could whip up that sort of thing in Photoshop in 20 minutes then send it to my iPhone to open up in the safari browser/email application to make it look legit etc.

Try harder next time.

:lol: christ on mighty what is wrong with you people, its madness :lol: .

My tickets from yesterday...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:11 pm

CityGent wrote:
Sweet titties wrote:Totally unable to provide a link, I see. Then who are the trolls and abusers?

So the Roath Magic account of hundreds of posts pretending to be a Cardiff fan, even going as far as posting an innocent resident of Roath's name and address doesn't constitute to being a disturbed troll?

That's just the tip of the freaks iceberg. I haven't got time to list them all. We'll be here until Easter

Grade A C.UNT

Tony, one minute he's a Swansea fan, then a Cardiff fan, then he just loves football and loves to point out the title of this forum 'football discussion forum - all fans welcome' line.

Hes full of it. He's banned from PlanetSwans and its because he did the same rubbish there as he does here. He winds people up. He's not even into football. All he bets on is tennis all the time. For a supposed Swansea fan he spends a hell of a lot of time at the tennis....also, this guy loves Swansea so much he moved to a country as far away as Australia and sees them a few times per season if that, by his own admission.

Ever notice he has these spells of going offline for hours then suddenly turning up like a zombie rising out of the ground? Its because he's away gathering information on the sport for his next wind up and channelling it and working how to annoy us the most.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:12 pm

CityGent wrote:

Grade A C.UNT

:lol: get over it for Gods sake.

If people didnt ban others for nothing then there would be no need to pretend to be a Cardiff fan as a result. You have done far, far worse and regularly abuse anyone who disagrees with you,yet you aren't a troll because?.....

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:12 pm

I feel sorry for the poor tw*t sat next to him in the tennis. The game is shit enough without that Mogadon on legs sat next to you

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Still no threads to prove Castro is a troll/multi/liar.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Barnett you dont half sensationalise ffs you are cringy.

Regardless of peoples opinions of roathie have a look at what your saying! Cant someone not like more than one sport? Dont you yourself follow boxing closely?

You moved to aber and see cardiff not that often... not different

Again ill say, regardless of anyones opinions of him, he clearly lives in Australia and to argue the point is just silly

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Castro wrote:
CityGent wrote:

Grade A C.UNT

:lol: get over it for Gods sake.

If people didnt ban others for nothing then there would be no need to pretend to be a Cardiff fan as a result. You have done far, far worse and regularly abuse anyone who disagrees with you,yet you aren't a troll because?.....

You pretended to be a Cardiff fan before you started getting banned. You've always been the forum freak

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Castro wrote:
JB39. wrote:No one care Roathie. I could whip up that sort of thing in Photoshop in 20 minutes then send it to my iPhone to open up in the safari browser/email application to make it look legit etc.

Try harder next time.

:lol: christ on mighty what is wrong with you people, its madness :lol: .

My tickets from yesterday...

Were the two tickets for you and sweet titties?

Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:16 pm

He bought two seats. One for himself and one for his other personality. How very apt.