Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO TownhillMagic

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Blue_Always wrote:Barnett is more of a dick than roathie.

Roathie clearly has an autistc spectrum disorder, therefore he will rarely see reason from anothers viewpoint, he will find comfort and draw strength from repetition, he will live with his mum or dad and most likely be single for life. He WILL BE that weirdo on the tennis court staring at players knock up for hours on end, even when everyone else has gone home. just like his days on here really. repetition, repetition.

What bothers me about roathie is the time and human energy expended here. he could be very productive else where in society, benefitting himself and an institution like the NHS. He'd make a really good hospital porter with his energy and banter. :|
what a waste

You claim all this whilst playing the part of psychologist? Either you're pretending, acting, to be a psychologist or you've got a BSc degree in Psychology and years of practice experience to make such claims. Hilarious and illogical all at the same time.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:06 pm

ccfc blue wrote:

Roathie clearly has an autistc spectrum disorder, therefore he will rarely see reason from anothers viewpoint, he will find comfort and draw strength from repetition, he will live with his mum or dad and most likely be single for life. He WILL BE that weirdo on the tennis court staring at players knock up for hours on end, even when everyone else has gone home. just like his days on here really. repetition, repetition.

What bothers me about roathie is the time and human energy expended here. he could be very productive else where in society, benefitting himself and an institution like the NHS. He'd make a really good hospital porter with his energy and banter. :|
what a waste

ffs don't start this shit off again :laughing5:

Paraphrasing The psychiatric diagnostic manual to roathie is the equivilant of exsposing superman to kryptonite :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:10 pm

JB39. wrote:

what a waste

You claim all this whilst playing the part of psychologist? Either you're pretending, acting, to be a psychologist or you've got a BSc degree in Psychology and years of practice experience to make such claims. Hilarious and illogical all at the same time.

All that because I think you're a bigger dick than roathie. completely logical reaction from the delusional ego. :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:10 pm

But noone have ONE thread to demonstrate the alledged trolling, that's a little peculiar. One tiny one will suffice! Or if it's a record breaking huge one, I promise, I'll read it all.

I don't think any of you will be able to find it. Why? hm...

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Sweet titties wrote:But noone have ONE thread to demonstrate the alledged trolling, that's a little peculiar. One tiny one will suffice! Or if it's a record breaking huge one, I promise, I'll read it all.

mate your boring that why no one is replying to you :thumbup:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:16 pm

ccfc blue wrote:
Sweet titties wrote:But noone have ONE thread to demonstrate the alledged trolling, that's a little peculiar. One tiny one will suffice! Or if it's a record breaking huge one, I promise, I'll read it all.

mate your boring that why no one is replying to you :thumbup:

And you're funny.

We both know why, it's because there are no such thread.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:18 pm

citygent - Just tell him he's a handsome boy and you're proud of his knock up at the AUSTRALIAN open ffs :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:38 pm

Still no proof from the fantasist troll RoathMagic

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:42 pm

7.5 years hes still awaiting a reply from his rubber doll

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Why is he leaving for Melbourne Park at 8.45 am when his ticket says he can not get entry until 5.00 pm?
Long day!

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:49 pm

roath why do u feel the need to post on this forum so much is it just Cardiff forums u post shit on

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Castro wrote:
Peter King is the dogs wrote:Why is he leaving for Melbourne Park at 8.45 am when his ticket says he can not get entry until 5.00 pm?
Long day!

Because that is the night session to see Nadal v Tomic.

I have a 5 day ground pass too, as shown here by my lovely fiance - look at that diamond :thumbup:

They could belong to someone else on a facebook feed. either post a proof photo of your tennis match or f**k off you bore

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Is that the pass that allows you to chat in person to the players?

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:53 pm

post a pic of your misses on the boobs and bum thread :laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Castro wrote:
ccfc blue wrote:roath why do u feel the need to post on this forum so much is it just Cardiff forums u post shit on

What "shit" do you refer to specifically?

Most of not all of my posts are pretty sensible and fair. In fact i probably have a higher sense to bollocks ratio than most when it comes to posts :D

This thread is a rarity created due to townhillmagic taking an on topic post and deciding to call me a liar... Didnt think it would prove so popular.... Or entertaining :lol:

why do u post on this forum so much look how many post u got all ready.do u just post on Cardiff forums?

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Castro wrote:Although just in case polo finds out and gets an erection at the thought of me being incorrect in a detail - the engagement has only been 4 years to be accurate, but been together for 7 and a half. :thumbup:

Another lie then :laughing5:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:05 pm

Castro wrote:
Peter King is the dogs wrote:Why is he leaving for Melbourne Park at 8.45 am when his ticket says he can not get entry until 5.00 pm?
Long day!

I have a 5 day ground pass too, as shown here by my lovely fiance - look at that diamond :thumbup:

Big hand that. Have you checked for "her" adams apple?

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Castro wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Castro wrote:
Long day!

You think?

roathie get her on the bums n boobs thread with a sign saying roathmagic and Ill believe you, she's nearly there lad, end the speculation by bending her over now :D
Last edited by Blue_Always on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Castro wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Castro wrote:
Long day!

You think?

what the boy sitting down now we no something about u

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Thats not his mrs. Thats Roathie post op. He just won't show the face as he hasn't had the work done on it yet.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Castro wrote:
JB39. wrote:Thats not his mrs. Thats Roathie post op. He just won't show the face as he hasn't had the work done on it yet.

I would never show the face of any family member on a thread where people threaten knife crime on you for giving an opinion :lol:

Put up a little video of her saying 'Im with Roathie' then as you could have just snapped a picture of any random woman on the sly.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Castro wrote:
JB39. wrote:Thats not his mrs. Thats Roathie post op. He just won't show the face as he hasn't had the work done on it yet.

I would never show the face of any family member on a thread where people threaten knife crime on you for giving an opinion :lol:

It's probably omeone elses photos from a twitter feed or I reckon it's your younger sister, she definitely has young flesh, young fashion sense. and one wierd older brother.
Last edited by Blue_Always on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:26 pm

JB39. wrote:
Castro wrote:

Put up a little video of her saying 'Im with Roathie' then as you could have just snapped a picture of any random woman on the sly.

this thread is so good cant believe all the stuff he got to do to prove he is there :laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:28 pm

If he puts up that video I will let it drop and I will leave it at that and believe him. All he has to do is a little video or audio piece and that will be fine for me. Still images are like statistics and can be interpreted any way you want.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:29 pm

JB39. wrote:If he puts up that video I will let it drop and I will leave it at that and believe him. All he has to do is a little video or audio piece and that will be fine for me. Still images are like statistics and can be interpreted any way you want.

I quite like the fact you dont believe me James :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 pm

What does the 'viewed 3 times' wording mean in that photo Barnett?

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:30 pm

get one of your misses boobs out and wright roath sucks on them so hard on it then I will believe it :laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Blue_Always wrote:What does the 'viewed 3 times' wording mean in that photo Barnett?

Viewed by people on this board. It'll go up to 2.8m views once Bluebird1977 cottons on to these pictures. He'll be in his element then.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:32 pm

JB39. wrote:
Blue_Always wrote:What does the 'viewed 3 times' wording mean in that photo Barnett?

Viewed by people on this board. It'll go up to 2.8m views once Bluebird1977 cottons on to these pictures. He'll be in his element then.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I see

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:36 pm

This thread is amazing! !! :laughing6: