Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO TownhillMagic

Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:42 pm

64JACK wrote:My fav was the first one. Little Chinese girl, the yellow Power Ranger. I'd f**k the guts out of her. But why do I get this strange feeling that you descibed me as one as your still watching them? Showing your age my son! :laughing6:

Showing your idiocy my son! I used to watch Power Rangers when I was younger. I preferred the pink power ranger myself though. Each to their own.

:lol:

Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:47 pm

JB39. wrote:
64JACK wrote:My fav was the first one. Little Chinese girl, the yellow Power Ranger. I'd f**k the guts out of her. But why do I get this strange feeling that you descibed me as one as your still watching them? Showing your age my son! :laughing6:

Showing your idiocy my son! I used to watch Power Rangers when I was younger. I preferred the pink power ranger myself though. Each to their own.

Oh Barny, stop being pedantic! By the way do you still watch Barnie as well? :laughing6:

Pink one? Which series? I'll let you know what I think! :lol:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:57 am

This still going on? :laughing6:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:00 am

Castro wrote:This still going on? :laughing6:

What? Bumping your own threads? Or have You finally recognised the repetitive nature of your internet life? :mrgreen:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:51 am

Blue_Always wrote:

What? Bumping your own threads? Or have You finally recognised the repetitive nature of your internet life? :mrgreen:

What? Replying to me and bumping my threads? Or have you finally recognised the repetitive nature of your internet life my contradictory :lol:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:02 am

No it wasn't... :? Yet I get the feeling at you almost wanted it to, hence bringing it back up?

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:09 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:

No it wasn't... :? Yet I get the feeling at you almost wanted it to, hence bringing it back up?

you do know if you leave the site and come back there is a * on a thread right? :lol:

actually what am i talking about.... you never leave this place ! :thumbup:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:11 am

paulh_85 wrote:
you do know if you leave the site and come back there is a * on a thread right? :lol:

Don't see how that has got anything to do with it? :lol: the argument about whether Roathie was in a tennis tournament or not had stopped, so why the need to bump the thread and ask about it I don't know... Like I said, almost like he wants it to continue/flare up again.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:30 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:

It most certainly was. When I last saw it I thought it had ended with Barnett with his tail between his legs.

This morning I checked it and it was still on the front page of the site with another page of posts of tittle tattle to read. I was making the point that I was amazed it was still going on, sorry this offends you Chucks :D

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:31 am

RoathMagic has been starved for attention over the last day or two, so Pinocchio is looking for more. Desperate and a proven LIAR.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:33 am

TownhillMagic wrote:RoathMagic has been starved for attention over the last day or two, so Pinocchio is looking for more. Desperate and a proven LIAR.

Oh God look whos back :lol:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:33 am

Castro wrote:It most certainly was. When I last saw it I thought it had ended with Barnett with his tail between his legs.

This morning I checked it and it was still on the front page of the site with another page of posts of tittle tattle to read. I was making the point that I was amazed it was still going on, sorry this offends you Chucks :D

All that was going on was Barnett arguing about power Rangers... Although I suppose that suits his level of debate far better. :laughing6: :thumbup:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:35 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Castro wrote:It most certainly was. When I last saw it I thought it had ended with Barnett with his tail between his legs.

All that was going on was Barnett arguing about power Rangers... Although I suppose that suits his level of debate far better. :laughing6: :thumbup:

Indeed. Hence my post.

The only reason people had stopped posting as it was night time with you guys. Im sure it would have started up again once morning had broken, i just expressed my surprise that it was still active. Dissect it all you like but yes i guess it was apt considering his contribution in this thread :D

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:37 am

What's wrong RoathMagic? Upset that nobody was discussing your tennis court fantasies anymore, so thought you'd start them up again? I think most have now cottoned on to the fact that you are a proven LIAR Pinocchio.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:39 am

TownhillMagic wrote:What's wrong RoathMagic? Upset that nobody was discussing your tennis court fantasies anymore, so thought you'd start them up again? I think most have now cottoned on to the fact that you are a proven LIAR Pinocchio.

You should put that as your footnote, it would save you from typing it every time wouldnt it. :D

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:43 am

RoathMagic is the man who comes on his rivals forum just to try and make up fantasies about playing tennis with a professional, likes to evidence everything with pictures, but hasn't got any of this wonderful occasion. This Is because it's all in his head. I notice none of his pictures are fully correct. We never see his face, nor do we see any real proof that is him. He's a proven LIAR as Mario Polotelli proved the other day.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:46 am

TownhillMagic wrote:RoathMagic is the man who comes on his rivals forum just to try and make up fantasies about playing tennis with a professional, likes to evidence everything with pictures, but hasn't got any of this wonderful occasion. This Is because it's all in his head. I notice none of his pictures are fully correct. We never see his face, nor do we see any real proof that is him. He's a proven LIAR as Mario Polotelli proved the other day.

:lol: where was my PINOCCHIO caps in that effort?

Ill tell Robin you think a hit with him is a wonderful occasion. He will be pleased :D

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:49 am

How about a picture this time Pinocchio? If you are such pals, I'm sure he won't mind. FANTASIST. Sat here with Damon Hill and he thinks you're a liar too.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:55 am

TownhillMagic wrote:How about a picture this time Pinocchio? If you are such pals, I'm sure he won't mind. FANTASIST. Sat here with Damon Hill and he thinks you're a liar too.

:laughing6: im glad Pinocchio is back however a little miffed that the caps has now transferred to FANTASIST. I guess ill get used to it, its endearing from the greenest of all the green monsters :mrgreen:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:01 am

No picture then. PROVEN FANTASIST.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:03 am

TownhillMagic wrote:No picture then. PROVEN FANTASIST.

NO I dont have A PICTURE, sorry about THAT greeny. JUST something you are GOING TO have to deal WITH - proven ANGRY MAN :lol:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:15 am

Its just struck me... Username dedicated to me, 100% of your 66 posts about me, talk nonsense in every post.... You HAVE to be mental Martyn right? I was wondering where you got to after your "ian gibsons bookie" name got banned the other day :lol:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:17 am

You said you were going to chat to him again, so why not take that opportunity to do so then? Or is it that you're being a FANTASIST and that opportunity won't occur. LIAR.

Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:21 am

TownhillMagic wrote:You said you were going to chat to him again, so why not take that opportunity to do so then? Or is it that you're being a FANTASIST and that opportunity won't occur. LIAR.

IM SURE i will chat TO HIM at some POINT MARTYN, however he is injured and WAS THINKING of heading home LAST I HEARD. however he ISNT CURRENTLY in my hotel room UNFORTUNATELY so you are JUST going to have to live WITH IT.

CAN i have a PHOTO of your face not believing ME PLEASE. OTHERWISE you are a LIAR arent you?... Which MEANS you actually do BELIEVE me :D