Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO TownhillMagic

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:33 pm

JB39. wrote:
64JACK wrote:Fair play. I feel sorry for you all. But whoever Roathie is, he's well and truly taken you all to the cleaners here tonight! Look at yourselves for gods sake! All desperately trying to get him to prove this and that, is he real, is his girlfriend real? Real or not, he's captured you all and got you wrapped around his little finger! Thing is, your all too stupid too realise it! :laughing6:

The only stupid one on here is you dumbo. I believed Roathie all along. Simply just wanted the photos uploaded so I could run them through an exif scanner, get the required info from the metadata and see where it came from using the GPS/location info. Took longer than usual as the first few photos weren't showing anything so I had to keep baiting him to upload more. The photos were either taken on a motorola or a camera that uses a motorola lens. Im guessing its a decent motorola camera phone and yes the coordinates match out at the photos being taken in Australia.

Dumbo? :laughing6: I think you missed the point about him wrapping you all around is finger! Look at your post to me for gods sake! He's got you all, when you really shouldn't give a f**k where he's from, who he is, or who his f*cking girlfriend is! Why would you care? he's just a poster on this messageboard who has wound you all up into a frenzy! :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:34 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
JB39. wrote:
The only stupid one on here is you dumbo. I believed Roathie all along. Simply just wanted the photos uploaded so I could run them through an exif scanner, get the required info from the metadata and see where it came from using the GPS/location info. Took longer than usual as the first few photos weren't showing anything so I had to keep baiting him to upload more. The photos were either taken on a motorola or a camera that uses a motorola lens. Im guessing its a decent motorola camera phone and yes the coordinates match out at the photos being taken in Australia.

You attempted all that, to see if a photo of the Australian Open was, amazingly, taken in Australia?

:laughing6:

And he didnt even get that right, its an Ipad :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:37 pm

ccfc blue wrote:
64JACK wrote:Fair play. I feel sorry for you all. But whoever Roathie is, he's well and truly taken you all to the cleaners here tonight! Look at yourselves for gods sake! All desperately trying to get him to prove this and that, is he real, is his girlfriend real? Real or not, he's captured you all and got you wrapped around his little finger! Thing is, your all too stupid too realise it! :laughing6:

Most of us know he telling the truth were just having a bit of banter with(that what I'm doing anyway)

But is he telling the truth? Only he knows, and thats why some can't get their heads round it! ;)

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:37 pm

64JACK wrote:
JB39. wrote:

Dumbo? :laughing6: I think you missed the point about him wrapping you all around is finger! Look at your post to me for gods sake! He's got you all, when you really shouldn't give a f**k where he's from, who he is, or who his f*cking girlfriend is! Why would you care? he's just a poster on this messageboard who has wound you all up into a frenzy! :lol:

I think we won the fishing competition here. Afterall, he's the one uploading pics and jumping through the hoops as it were. ;)

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:38 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
64JACK wrote:
JB39. wrote:

I think we won the fishing competition here. Afterall, he's the one uploading pics and jumping through the hoops as it were. ;)

The thread is all about me uploading pics, its kind of the point of the thread - nobody asked, i created the damn thread :laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:39 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
JB39. wrote:

You attempted all that, to see if a photo of the Australian Open was, amazingly, taken in Australia?

Not really. Im just winding up Roathie. He loves the attention and the more I chat to him in here the less other threads get ruined. I haven't a clue what phone or where his photo was taken really or even if he took the photograph.

:D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:40 pm

Castro wrote:
And he didnt even get that right, its an Ipad :D

I know I didn't get it right because I just made it up. Seems to be fine for you to make things up so I thought i'd join you. Annoying isn't it?

:thumbright: :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:41 pm

JB39. wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
JB39. wrote:

Not really. Im just winding up Roathie. He loves the attention and the more I chat to him in here the less other threads get ruined. I haven't a clue what phone or where his photo was taken really or even if he took the photograph.

:D

Barnetts excuses get worse with each username :lol:

In what way could this ever possibly be winding me up, its a fantastic thread :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Did nobody spot JB's sense of the absurd? People taking themselves and their desire for attention a little too seriously I suspect!

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:43 pm

64JACK wrote:

Touched a nerve? I couldn't care less where he's from or who is girlfriend is. He's the one who posted pictures to seek validation from us about his life. He didn't have to do so but he chose to do so.
Last edited by JB39. on Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:44 pm

64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Says the jack on a City message board following it all. :laughing5:

Yes of course I have. I've sat here all day waiting for the next post! :laughing6:
Honestly, you make some stupid posts on here and most of the time I ignore them, but thats your best one yet! :lol:

Says the jack on a City message board, following it all, yet again. When god gave out brains, you thought he said trains and asked for a slow one. Obsessed. :laughing5:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:44 pm

Castro wrote:Barnetts excuses get worse with each username :lol:

In what way could this ever possibly be winding me up, its a fantastic thread :lol:

So now they're excuses but when you come out with them they're perfectly fine. Unfathomable logic. :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:45 pm

JB39. wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Touched a nerve? In which of your 7 fingers was that nerve in then? I couldn't care less where he's from or who is girlfriend is. He's the one who posted pictures to seek validation from us about his life. He didn't have to do so but he chose to do so.

To seek validation? :laughing6: Yeah i really expected you all to say "what a stunner and you are a legend" :lol:

I posted them to make peoples previous trolling comments look a tad silly for my own amusement :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:46 pm

JB39. wrote:
So now they're excuses but when you come out with them they're perfectly fine. Unfathomable logic. :D

What excuses would they be then?

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Castro wrote:
To seek validation? :laughing6: Yeah i really expected you all to say "what a stunner and you are a legend" :lol:

I posted them to make peoples previous trolling comments look a tad silly for my own amusement :D

Course you did sweetheart. :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:48 pm

JB39. wrote:
Castro wrote:

Sweetheart, oh you cut deep :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:51 pm

JB39. wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Touched a nerve? I couldn't care less where he's from or who is girlfriend is. He's the one who posted pictures to seek validation from us about his life. He didn't have to do so but he chose to do so.

Oh Jesus Barnett! Start at the beginning! :laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:53 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Yes of course I have. I've sat here all day waiting for the next post! :laughing6:
Honestly, you make some stupid posts on here and most of the time I ignore them, but thats your best one yet! :lol:

Says the jack on a City message board, following it all, yet again. When god gave out brains, you thought he said trains and asked for a slow one. Obsessed. :laughing5:

Oh f**k. Thats me and you done kid! :laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Castro wrote:
JB39. wrote:
Castro wrote:

Sweetheart, oh you cut deep :D

How's the tennis Parlay? :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:00 am

JB39. wrote:

Not started yet James.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:03 am

64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Oh f**k. Thats me and you done kid! :laughing6:

:lol: Never! But please do give my regards to SL69. He's just put his knackered Speak&Spell machine on EBay. Unfortunately, he's listed it in 'Motors'.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:04 am

Castro wrote:
JB39. wrote:

Not started yet James.

Fair enough. May I ask why you don't frequent PlanetSwans if you support Swansea?

Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:04 am

JB39. wrote:
Castro wrote:
JB39. wrote:

Not started yet James.

Fair enough. May I ask why you don't frequent PlanetSwans if you support Swansea?

Rubbish forum.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:05 am

Have a day off Barnett ffs.

All I will say is if Roathie is lying about his life in Oz he will slip up one day. If it is all just a fantasy then one day he will do/post something that catches him out. Until that day I will believe him, not that I care any road. If you don't like Roathie ignore him.

This thread has been a car crash.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:08 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Have a day off Barnett ffs.

All I will say is if Roathie is lying about his life in Oz he will slip up one day. If it is all just a fantasy then one day he will do/post something that catches him out. Until that day I will believe him, not that I care any road. If you don't like Roathie ignore him.

I think it may be one of my all time faves :lol:

Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:10 am

I've believed Roathie since he posted that picture of the kangaroo with the note to me. Got no reason to not believe him. Only a bit of laugh yet people like 64JACK cant wait to unleash and go on a wild one. He's a funny chap mind, same as that swansealad.

:lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:22 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Have a day off Barnett ffs.

no way!!! this thread is comedy gold! :laughing5:

Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:12 am

Dearie me some people take this internet malarky too seriously :lol:

I dont think Roathie or anyone involved in the banter were taking it serious.

Some people are so gullable.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:13 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:Dearie me some people take this internet malarky too seriously :lol:

Tell that to the power ranger wannabe 64JACK. He came straight into this thread salivating from the mouth ready to unleash.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:39 pm

JB39. wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Dearie me some people take this internet malarky too seriously :lol:

Tell that to the power ranger wannabe 64JACK. He came straight into this thread salivating from the mouth ready to unleash.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Thanks Barny! I love the Power Rangers! Used to watch them all the time with my kids!

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1993 to 1995)
Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers (early 1996 miniseries)
Power Rangers: Zeo (1996)
Power Rangers: Turbo (1997)
Power Rangers in Space (1998)
Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy (1999)
Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue (2000)
Power Rangers: Time Force (2001)
Power Rangers: Wild Force (2002)
Power Rangers: Ninja Storm (2003)
Power Rangers: Dino Thunder (2004)
Power Rangers: S.P.D. (2005)
Power Rangers: Mystic Force (2006)
Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive (2007)
Power Rangers: Jungle Fury (2008)
Power Rangers: RPM (2009)

My fav was the first one. Little Chinese girl, the yellow Power Ranger. I'd f**k the guts out of her. But why do I get this strange feeling that you descibed me as one as your still watching them? Showing your age my son! :laughing6: