Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO TownhillMagic

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:41 pm

Still only still images provided. All we need is a simple audio/video upload quoting the required information to prove you are telling the truth. You have your opportunity here roathie.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:43 pm

JB39. wrote:Still only still images provided. All we need is a simple audio/video upload quoting the required information to prove you are telling the truth. You have your opportunity here roathie.

I like the fact you dont believe me James, its amusing :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:44 pm

His missus must be as mentally unstable as him letting him take all these pics and post on here whilst meant to be having a day out at the tennis. :?

For someone who claims to have so much money you would have thought she would be sporting a nice rolex but a couple of pound shop bangles instead. Pah.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:46 pm

does she know u only take photos of her so u can post them on here I bet she wouldn't be happy with u if she found out

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:His missus must be as mentally unstable as him letting him take all these pics and post on here whilst meant to be having a day out at the tennis. :?

For someone who claims to have so much money you would have thought she would be sporting a nice rolex but a couple of pound shop bangles instead. Pah.

Dont be so bitter Polo. :old:

We are currently waiting for the gates to open at 10am, she finds you allas amusing as I do :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:49 pm

I bet she doesn't even know she's with him. She's most likely his maid or something who he takes out now and then as a treat for working hard.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Castro wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:His missus must be as mentally unstable as him letting him take all these pics and post on here whilst meant to be having a day out at the tennis. :?

Dont be so bitter Polo. :old:

We are currently waiting for the gates to open at 10am, she finds you allas amusing as I do :D

Im not bitter i dont like tennis and my wife has bangles from the pound shop too :thumbup:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:51 pm

And so the green monsters appear :mrgreen:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:51 pm

JB39. wrote:I bet she doesn't even know she's with him. She's most likely his maid or something who he takes out now and then as a treat for working hard.

Hes probably paid his sister twenty quid to pretend to be his girlfriend

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Green monsters? You've not proven a thing Roathie because you just take still pictures. I can take still pictures of the White House in America and it doesn't mean I own it. I can take stills of Cheryl Cole but it doesn't mean I'm in a relationship with her. Why not just prove it if you can? A simple audio track will do it and you know that to be the case. A simple recording you can upload to the internet to provide and there you go, done and dusted.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:54 pm

JB39. wrote:Green monsters? You've not proven a thing Roathie because you just take still pictures. I can take still pictures of the White House in America and it doesn't mean I own it. I can take stills of Cheryl Cole but it doesn't mean I'm in a relationship with her. Why not just prove it if you can? A simple audio track will do it and you know that to be the case. A simple recording you can upload to the internet to provide and there you go, done and dusted.

he wont coz he's lying out his arse

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:54 pm

JB39. wrote:Green monsters? You've not proven a thing Roathie because you just take still pictures. I can take still pictures of the White House in America and it doesn't mean I own it. I can take stills of Cheryl Cole but it doesn't mean I'm in a relationship with her. Why not just prove it if you can? A simple audio track will do it and you know that to be the case. A simple recording you can upload to the internet to provide and there you go, done and dusted.

Couldnt I just ask "my maid" to do that then James :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:59 pm

Castro wrote:

Of course you could but then that would prove its someone you know. Those stills could be of any random person.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:00 pm

CityGent wrote:
GENERAL CHAT wrote:
TownhillMagic wrote:RoathMagic may well be at the tennis match, but his claims that he's been playing with the players and chatting with them are pure fantasy. PINOCCHIO

Hard to believe why he is so intent on staying on this site ?

Our very own site stalker. :laughing6:

He thinks I was the only one banning him. Every single moderator laugh about this creep. Annis was getting particularly concerned about the 8-10 inboxes a day. In the world of inbred jack loners, behaviour like this is seen as normal

Lakey do us all a favour go to melbourne and kick his head in

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:04 pm

JB39. wrote:
Castro wrote:

Of course you could but then that would prove its someone you know. Those stills could be of any random person.

With my tickets down her top? :lol:

You will just have to keep wondering James :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:06 pm

I thought you were off to the tennis ?

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:08 pm

Daya wrote:I thought you were off to the tennis ?

You thought right, just got in :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:08 pm

Fair play. I feel sorry for you all. But whoever Roathie is, he's well and truly taken you all to the cleaners here tonight! Look at yourselves for gods sake! All desperately trying to get him to prove this and that, is he real, is his girlfriend real? Real or not, he's captured you all and got you wrapped around his little finger! Thing is, your all too stupid too realise it! :laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:11 pm

He has been doing it for three hours on a day he had planned to go to the tennis with his fiancé, you sure he is the one laughing?

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Bless old Roathie. Such an effort with fantasy mystique. And clearly with so much time to post. More twists and turns than a twisty-turny thing. His next alias should be Sherlock Homo.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:13 pm

Peter King is the dogs wrote:He has been doing it for three hours on a day he had planned to go to the tennis with his fiancé, you sure he is the one laughing?

We both are, trust me :D

Tennis doesnt start until 11am, this provides fantastic entertainment for us, watching what we can only assume as grown men clamouring for any sort of proof that the great Roathie is where he says he is :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:13 pm

64JACK wrote:Fair play. I feel sorry for you all. But whoever Roathie is, he's well and truly taken you all to the cleaners here tonight! Look at yourselves for gods sake! All desperately trying to get him to prove this and that, is he real, is his girlfriend real? Real or not, he's captured you all and got you wrapped around his little finger! Thing is, your all too stupid too realise it! :laughing6:

Says the jack on a City message board following it all. :laughing5:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:14 pm

I've shagged that ... She's real :thumbup:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:15 pm

Daya wrote:I've shagged that ... She's real :thumbup:

:laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:21 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:Fair play. I feel sorry for you all. But whoever Roathie is, he's well and truly taken you all to the cleaners here tonight! Look at yourselves for gods sake! All desperately trying to get him to prove this and that, is he real, is his girlfriend real? Real or not, he's captured you all and got you wrapped around his little finger! Thing is, your all too stupid too realise it! :laughing6:

Says the jack on a City message board following it all. :laughing5:

Yes of course I have. I've sat here all day waiting for the next post! :laughing6:
Honestly, you make some stupid posts on here and most of the time I ignore them, but thats your best one yet! :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:25 pm

The only stupid one on here is you dumbo. I believed Roathie all along. Simply just wanted the photos uploaded so I could run them through an exif scanner, get the required info from the metadata and see where it came from using the GPS/location info. Took longer than usual as the first few photos weren't showing anything so I had to keep baiting him to upload more. The photos were either taken on a motorola or a camera that uses a motorola lens. Im guessing its a decent motorola camera phone and yes the coordinates match out at the photos being taken in Australia.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:30 pm

JB39. wrote:
The only stupid one on here is you dumbo. I believed Roathie all along. Simply just wanted the photos uploaded so I could run them through an exif scanner, get the required info from the metadata and see where it came from using the GPS/location info. Took longer than usual as the first few photos weren't showing anything so I had to keep baiting him to upload more. The photos were either taken on a motorola or a camera that uses a motorola lens. Im guessing its a decent motorola camera phone and yes the coordinates match out at the photos being taken in Australia.

You attempted all that, to see if a photo of the Australian Open was, amazingly, taken in Australia?

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:31 pm

This Roath man is bloody fantastic, thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Most of us know he telling the truth were just having a bit of banter with(that what I'm doing anyway)

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
JB39. wrote:

You attempted all that, to see if a photo of the Australian Open was, amazingly, taken in Australia?