Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO TownhillMagic

Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:18 am

Victoria Azarenka and Red Foo say hi :wave:

How did your dinner date with Damon Hill go? :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: FAO TownhillMagic

Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:22 am

And Maria also sends her regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:06 am

Again, RoathMagic provides no REAL proof that he chatted to anyone. All you have is a few pictures of a tennis game. Pinocchio, if you're still at the match, your nose will be knocking the ball out of their hands.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:28 am

:lol: Roathie the stalker, think sharapova is looking at you and your camera saying theres that f*cking freak again, dont blame you mind. Smoking hot!

Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:48 am

With a little bit of Photoshopping, I could have been there today. ;)

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:20 am

GENERAL CHAT, it is easily done. RoathMagic loves to provide evidence of certain things, yet cannot provide any evidence of a little chat. He's a proven liar on here & a severe fantasist. Pinocchio needs to prove.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:27 am

Roathie has been found out by Polo here. Someone make this a sticky. If Roathie was actually there he'd put himself in the pic no problem or at least have another person able to back it up. I would not be surprised if he was someone from a secure maximum facility as theres been documentaries of people from places like that getting online etc. For someone who doesn't even support this club his obsession is quite disturbing. Could understand if he was a Cardiff supporter who just wanted to talk about his team but he's not one so he has as much right to be on here as someone who loves Eastenders.

Roathie has gone unusually quiet now..........as Annis likes to say......hmmmmmmm :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:46 am

JB39. wrote:Roathie has been found out by Polo here. Someone make this a sticky. If Roathie was actually there he'd put himself in the pic no problem or at least have another person able to back it up. I would not be surprised if he was someone from a secure maximum facility as theres been documentaries of people from places like that getting online etc. For someone who doesn't even support this club his obsession is quite disturbing. Could understand if he was a Cardiff supporter who just wanted to talk about his team but he's not one so he has as much right to be on here as someone who loves Eastenders.

Roathie has gone unusually quiet now..........as Annis likes to say......hmmmmmmm :ayatollah:

Found out by me?? :?

I found him out on the Bony thread good and proper but Townhill Magis is not, if that is what you are suggesting.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:52 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:

I found him out on the Bony thread good and proper but Townhill Magis is not, if that is what you are suggesting.

I thought it was you to be honest. I apologise if it is not you. I wonder who it is then. Must be a multi to know Roathie so well and be so aggrieved by him.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:57 am

JB39. wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

I thought it was you to be honest. I apologise if it is not you. I wonder who it is then. Must be a multi to know Roathie so well and be so aggrieved by him.

He is so mad, Townhill Magic is most prob Roathie himself ! :D :laughing6:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:29 pm

JB39. wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Not me mate. Probably the guy who likes to play the pyscolgy mind games with him. Hes had several user names.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:29 pm

GENERAL CHAT wrote:
JB39. wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

He is so mad, Townhill Magic is most prob Roathie himself ! :D :laughing6:

Not impossible :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
JB39. wrote:Roathie has been found out by Polo here. Someone make this a sticky. If Roathie was actually there he'd put himself in the pic no problem or at least have another person able to back it up. I would not be surprised if he was someone from a secure maximum facility as theres been documentaries of people from places like that getting online etc. For someone who doesn't even support this club his obsession is quite disturbing. Could understand if he was a Cardiff supporter who just wanted to talk about his team but he's not one so he has as much right to be on here as someone who loves Eastenders.

You seem to have strong conviction of that despite superior evidence to the contrary. And the Trolls and abusers thread makes it clear that the real trolls and abusers are those that shoots down people for having a view that differs from the accepted, and refuses to discuss matter if the other party have a history of winding up people.

I have enjoyed much of your writing, Polo, but in the threads mentioned, you do not come out good. In those threads Castro is not only right, he is noble and gentle - and you and others come out as the trolls and abusers.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:49 pm

i like castro, breaks up the day and talks a lot of sense. :thumbup:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Daya wrote:i like castro, breaks up the day and talks a lot of sense. :thumbup:

Fair comment, but if he lived in the same corridor on a block of flats? How would you feel?

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Blue_Always wrote:

Fair comment, but if he lived in the same corridor on a block of flats? How would you feel?

:lol: :lol: Probably closer to the truth than you think. :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:04 pm

Blue_Always wrote:

High unless it was the ground floor :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:25 pm

I hope you're not serious Steve? I thought you were more clued up as not to get sucked in by that wankers'patter

He's the biggest trolling joke on the Internet. He wouldn't last 5 minutes in a real debate. I'd love to have a pint with him

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:48 pm

CityGent, the two above mentioned threads shows clearly that he is not. Polo refers to a thread where he supposedly "found him out", but when you read every post thoroughly and also the thread where the Bony discussion originated, it becomes clear that if anyone is a troll or abuser it is the name callers and those that won't discuss matter but get hangups on details.

And then it's time to mention that I'm new here, and don't know what have happened in the past. But when those threads are mentioned, it doesn't reflect good on the posters, because in those castroath is right. I would gladly spend time reading any thread where castroath have been lying or abusing or trolling so I get to see it myself. (If there are any, which I'm starting to doubt. Anyone? No?)

My position now is leaning towards you guys being idiots when you're not able to discuss matter, but relies on name calling and paranoia about multis and hangups on details. Jeez.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Roathies out in force on this thread, arguing with himself and backing himself up :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:52 pm

CityGent wrote:I hope you're not serious Steve? I thought you were more clued up as not to get sucked in by that wankers'patter

He's the biggest trolling joke on the Internet. He wouldn't last 5 minutes in a real debate. I'd love to have a pint with him

Have you spelt fight wrong Mr Gent? :D

Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:Roathies out in force on this thread, arguing with himself and backing himself up :lol:

:laughing6: :thumbup:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:10 pm

No way? This is too cute!?! Do you really think I'm roathie? Sweet tit roath!?!

Well, even if I were... I challenge you... come up with the best thread in history that shows roathie as a troll, liar or multi. Based on the above mentioned threads, I think you'll fail in finding any substantial ones.

Here's the link to the one Polo claims to prove his victory, which ironically proves the opposite: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=132403&p=1370444#p1370444

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:15 pm

CityGent is correct. I doubt Roathie is even a Swansea supporter. He's more likely just here to wind us up and knows playing the part of a Jack is what will annoy us most. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is on Liverpool forums pretending to be an Evertonian and a Celtic forum pretending to be a Rangers fan. His end game has nothing to do with clubs, football or supporting one of them or just enjoying the game for what it is - his end game is all about winding people up, proving how much smarter he is and turning people against one another.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:21 pm

JB39. wrote:CityGent is correct. I doubt Roathie is even a Swansea supporter. He's more likely just here to wind us up and knows playing the part of a Jack is what will annoy us most. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is on Liverpool forums pretending to be an Evertonian and a Celtic forum pretending to be a Rangers fan. His end game has nothing to do with clubs, football or supporting one of them or just enjoying the game for what it is - his end game is all about winding people up, proving how much smarter he is and turning people against one another.

I agree. :thumbup:

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:23 pm

So still no all time high thread to show us new members how he does this? I see loads of claims, but no proof in form of a link to a thread. And when "proof" come, it is guys like Polo and others to respect that are the trolls and abusers. Maybe this is what he does, make good people blinkered? People like you?

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:Roathies out in force on this thread, arguing with himself and backing himself up :lol:

Looks that way !!!

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:35 pm

CityGent wrote:I hope you're not serious Steve? I thought you were more clued up as not to get sucked in by that wankers'patter

I'm rarely serious on here Lakey u should know that :-)

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Daya wrote:

Looks that way !!!

Daya, not from you?!?

But even if it was that way, why no thread? If he is the biggest troll on internet?

I think it's because no such thread exist.

Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Only time I would take him serious if he showed some spunk and put up some proof.

Like a pic of himself with a bit of back up

He wouldn't even give the name of his so called Companies.

Says it all ... All bollocks