Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Trolls and abusers

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:58 am

Castro wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:As early as October last year Michu was upfront and Graham on the bench but he, he only played the last third up front :lol:

Certainly was. Which part of Graham facing fitness issues is confusing you.

Considering you are on a troll binge... My point was that Michu is not a striker and he played the amount of games up front due to him being forced there by lack of options was it not?

Now tell me, do you actually disagree with this or just being the troll and disputing things that don't affect the opinion? This is the exact behaviour we are discussing on this thread.

You are currently getting your knickers in a twist over something we both know was not the issue in hand. Its like you saying you are really tall because you are 8 foot 3 inches and me saying you were measuring with your shoes on and in my opinion you are 8 foot 2 inches :lol:

Go and read page 2 of the thread I put up Roathie you are making yourself look silly :lol:

You claim Michu only played the last third of last season up front :chuckle:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:00 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Castro wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:As early as October last year Michu was upfront and Graham on the bench but he, he only played the last third up front :lol:

Certainly was. Which part of Graham facing fitness issues is confusing you.

Considering you are on a troll binge... My point was that Michu is not a striker and he played the amount of games up front due to him being forced there by lack of options was it not?

Now tell me, do you actually disagree with this or just being the troll and disputing things that don't affect the opinion? This is the exact behaviour we are discussing on this thread.

You are currently getting your knickers in a twist over something we both know was not the issue in hand. Its like you saying you are really tall because you are 8 foot 3 inches and me saying you were measuring with your shoes on and in my opinion you are 8 foot 2 inches :lol:

Go and read page 2 of the thread I put up Roathie you are making yourself look silly :lol:

You claim Michu only played the last third of last season up front :chuckle:

The only person looking silly is you.

my opinion that Michu isn't a striker and played mostly there due to necessity... Which bit do you disagree with? Or do you only disagree with the last third bit?

Because right now you are looking like the ridiculous troll that I described you as.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:03 am

Roathie,

You argued with me in that thread about Michu only playing the last third of the season last season - at the time I thought it was wrong, but don't have the stats to back it up (I'm not one to obsess over stats relating to Swansea!)

It seems Polo has actually got the stats to prove my suspicions were right. I don't think anyone is trying to argue Michu is a striker, more about the amount of times he's played there.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:06 am

:lol: look at roathie squirm.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:08 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Roathie,

You argued with me in that thread about Michu only playing the last third of the season last season - at the time I thought it was wrong, but don't have the stats to back it up (I'm not one to obsess over stats relating to Swansea!)

It seems Polo has actually got the stats to prove my suspicions were right. I don't think anyone is trying to argue Michu is a striker, more about the amount of times he's played there.

The thread which turned into the Michu debate was ALWAYS about whether he was a striker or not. Hence why I made the point he mostly played there through necessity.

The discussion of how many times he played there were only brought to light BECAUSE people were claiming he was a striker. Before Graham faced his issues which led to his departure I think Michu played up front 5 times. After that and Graham was not available he played there 12 times... I said a third of the season as a rough guess, i didnt think a troll would take it aoart and analyse it - its clear what my point was, and it was also clearly correct at the time and still is.

If everyone agrees he is a midfielder then my job to bring it to your attention was a successful one.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:09 am

If made to look silly change the argument to something else :lol:

Firstly he is an attacking midfielder not a central midfielder as you claim in that thread. I dont beleive I ever claimed he was an striker.

Secondly, he doesnt just play there out of necessity he had the nod to play up front ahead of Graham, Shechter, Moore, and Bony this season.

Thirdly, your claims he only played there a third of the season, and that third was the back end of last season have been blown out of the water with cold, hard facts.

The third point is what I brought up in this thread about you always having to be right, and arguing to the point where you believe it yourself even though the facts prove otherwise.

Now, as you were, I have a meeting to go to. :thumbup:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:10 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote::lol: look at roathie squirm.

Nothing to squirm over, Michu is a midfielder as per my point... Whats the hoo haa? :shock:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:12 am

Just admit you were wrong and save what little dignity you got left because as it stands roathie your dinners just been served! :laughing6:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:13 am

Roathie complaining and calling someone a troll for analysing a point and breaking it down statistically :lol:

You couldnt make it up :lol:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:15 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:If made to look silly change the argument to something else :lol:

my point is and was always that Michu is a midfielder not a striker. You are just revelling in being pedantic.

Firstly he is an attacking midfielder not a central midfielder as you claim in that thread. I dont beleive I ever claimed he was an striker.

:lol: the pedanticism continues. You do have your knickers in a twist dont you :lol: he is a central midfielder sorry. Just in an advanced position. Just as medel is a central midfielder in a defensive role no pedantic points there troll :laughing6:

Secondly, he doesnt just play there out of necessity he had the nod to play up front ahead of Graham, Shechter, Moore, and Bony this season.

of course its necessity. Schecter is crap, Graham was unfit and so was Bony. When our strikers arent uo to it for whatever reason - michu plays.

Is this really difficult to understand :shock:

Thirdly, your claims he only played there a third of the season, and that third was the back end of last season have been blown out of the water with cold, hard facts.

meaning what? He must be a striker then? :lol:

My point was he played most of the times when Graham wasnt available - which was correct. If you want to jizz your oants over the fact it wasnt technically a third then be my guest :lol:

The third point is what I brought up in this thread about you always having to be right, and arguing to the point where you believe it yourself even though the facts prove otherwise.

two third points? I am lucky.

My point is hes a midfielder and that always was my point or do you think i entered that thread to educate you on how many games hes played for no reason? :lol:

The facts dont disprove my point in the slightest. :thumbup:

Now, as you were, I have a meeting to go to. :thumbup:

visits to dealers constitutes a meeting now? :laughing6:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:16 am

Castro wrote:The thread which turned into the Michu debate was ALWAYS about whether he was a striker or not. Hence why I made the point he mostly played there through necessity.

The discussion of how many times he played there were only brought to light BECAUSE people were claiming he was a striker. Before Graham faced his issues which led to his departure I think Michu played up front 5 times. After that and Graham was not available he played there 12 times... I said a third of the season as a rough guess, i didnt think a troll would take it aoart and analyse it - its clear what my point was, and it was also clearly correct at the time and still is.

If everyone agrees he is a midfielder then my job to bring it to your attention was a successful one.

In the thread, you claimed that Michu only played up front in the last third of the season. Mario has proved that this is wrong.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:18 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:Roathie complaining and calling someone a troll for analysing a point and breaking it down statistically :lol:

My point was never him playing a certain portion of the season.

My point was that he isnt a striker and played there more when we didnt have a feasible striker option to go to - analyse that and get back to please :thumbup:

You are a troll that has decided to take someones point and look for a small comment that doesnt even mean anything to the point and try and prove it incorrect no matter by any small margin and thus claim that my whole point rests on it. :lol:

Classic trolling.

Mario Polotelli wrote:Roathie complaining and calling someone a troll for analysing a point and breaking it down statistically :lol:

RoathMagic is nothing but a sad pathetic hypocrite. There I've said it.

TownhillMagic wrote:
RoathMagic is nothing but a sad pathetic hypocrite. There I've said it.

Thanks Polo :lol:

Im still right though and you are still a troll.. And the thing is - you know it - and that must sting :D

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:22 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Castro wrote:The thread which turned into the Michu debate was ALWAYS about whether he was a striker or not. Hence why I made the point he mostly played there through necessity.

In the thread, you claimed that Michu only played up front in the last third of the season. Mario has proved that this is wrong.

....To prove that he played there mostly out of necessity as Polo was claiming he was a striker not a midfielder.

So what that it wasn't technically a third ffs? :lol:

He still played there the majority of the time when feasible striking options weren't available and he's still not a striker... Which clearly was the point i was making. :roll:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:26 am

"Michu only ever played up front in the last third of the season!"

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:27 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:Image

"Michu only ever played up front in the last third of the season!"

Made up quotes are great huh? :lol:

At least we recognise i was right that hes not a striker and usually only plays there when needed due to lack of options. :thumbright:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:28 am

Polo's point is that sometimes you make things up to suit your viewpoint &'the fact that Michu didn't play up front for only a third of the season, when you claimed he did, to back up your point, is an example of that. Especially as you normally rely on stats to back up your points, when this stat was wrong.

Who cares if it wasn't the last third of the season? Well, I know that had Polo claimed that & you knew it was wrong, you'd have great pleasure in telling him so. You may not public ally admit that, but I think deep down you know that too. :laughing6:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:32 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Polo's point is that sometimes you make things up to suit your viewpoint &'the fact that Michu didn't play up front for only a third of the season, when you claimed he did, to back up your point, is an example of that. Especially as you normally rely on stats to back up your points, when this stat was wrong.

it was a throw away comment, not a stat.

My point was he played there mostly when Graham wasnt available, considering he was sold after the halfway point at the end of Jan i said "a third" - silly me :lol: ill take ot as a compliment that something as unimportant to the point as this gets polo creaming himself :lol:

Who cares if it wasn't the last third of the season? Well, I know that had Polo claimed that & you knew it was wrong, you'd have great pleasure in telling him so. You may not public ally admit that, but I think deep down you know that too. :laughing6:

I dont think thats true at all. Lets not forget the thread in question is one on which he was overwhelmingly wrong by claiming Michu was a striker - he has decided to cling to this throw away comment and refer to it as if my whole point is based on it.

Perfect trolling and highly ironic that this is the type of nonsense this thread is about.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:34 am

It has been proved then, that RoathMagic was incorrect in a post. Well done Mario Polotelli for showing RoathMagic up for the hypocritical troll that he so obviously is.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:35 am

TownhillMagic wrote:It has been proved then, that RoathMagic was incorrect in a post. Well done Mario Polotelli for showing RoathMagic up for the hypocritical troll that he so obviously is.

:lol: jesus Christ

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:36 am

Laugh all you wish RoathMagic, you were incorrect & made something up to suit you agenda, just as Mario Polotelli suggested.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:37 am

hahahahaha.

Hes now claiming I claimed Michu was a striker. i think you will find it was someonelse in the thread, I just argued the point, along with Chuckles and a few others that he played there for most of last season.

More lies from Roathie, hes on the rack.

Your next name should be Pinocchio.
Last edited by Mario Polotelli on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:38 am

TownhillMagic wrote:Laugh all you wish RoathMagic, you were incorrect & made something up to suit you agenda, just as Mario Polotelli suggested.

I will laugh. If it takes it not being exactly a third - yet my point still being correct to make you cream your pants then who am I to stop you Polo :lol:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:40 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:hahahahaha.

Hes now claiming I claimed Michu was a striker. i think you will find it was someonelse in the thread, I just argued the point, along with Chuckles and a few others that he played there for most of last season.

So why were you arguing that then? Being a troll?

Didnt you make up the fact that canas was 4th choice captain?... And your meeting of course :lol:

Im Gepetto to your Pinocchio Polo :lol:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:40 am

Castro wrote:
TownhillMagic wrote:Laugh all you wish RoathMagic, you were incorrect & made something up to suit you agenda, just as Mario Polotelli suggested.

I will laugh. If it takes it not being exactly a third - yet my point still being correct to make you cream your pants then who am I to stop you Polo :lol:

Its not me but in the interest of fairness considering the amount of people who you are accused of being I will let you think that if you want.:lol:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:42 am

PinocchioMagic, I rather like that moniker. It's time for the knockout blow, PinocchioMagic has been on the ropes for some time here.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:44 am

RoathMagic wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Stop lying Roathie he hasnt been injured he has come off the bench in the games he hasnt started :roll:

Because he has been carrying an ankle injury and not fit enough to start you pleb. As for liars, you still havent told us how Canas was 4th choice captain at betis :lol:

Swansea City skipper Ashley Williams heads a list of five players who have not travelled to Romania for tomorrow night's Europa League clash with Petrolul Ploiesti.

Willimas (knee), Wilfired Bony (ankle) and Jonjo Shelvey (knee) will all miss the second leg of the European play-off tie, with the Swans leading 5-1 from the first leg.

Stop digging :thumbup:

Is this made up from you on the same thread in question? :lol:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:44 am

Castro wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:hahahahaha.

So why were you arguing that then? Being a troll?

Didnt you make up the fact that canas was 4th choice captain?... And your meeting of course :lol:

Im Gepetto to your Pinocchio Polo :lol:

I wasnt arguing against him being an attacking midfielder I got involved when you started to claim he didnt play upfront.

Read the thread, the "playing for a third of the season" was not just a throw away comment you spend 2 pages trying to blind people that he did only play there at the back end of last season. :lol:

Now you are trying to dismiss it as a throw away comment :lol:

Hence my initial point on this thread, you make things up to try and prove you are right.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:45 am

Game set and match to Mario Polotelli, Barry Chuckle & Cardiff Daft! RoathMagic, your reputation is in ruins here.