Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Trolls and abusers

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:47 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Castro wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:hahahahaha.

Hes now claiming I claimed Michu was a striker. i think you will find it was someonelse in the thread, I just argued the point, along with Chuckles and a few others that he played there for most of last season.

More lies from Roathie, hes on the rack.

Your next name should be Pinocchio.

So why were you arguing that then? Being a troll?

Didnt you make up the fact that canas was 4th choice captain?... And your meeting of course :lol:

Im Gepetto to your Pinocchio Polo :lol:

I wasnt arguing against him being an attacking midfielder I got involved when you started to claim he didnt play upfront.

Read the thread, the "playing for a third of the season" was not just a throw away comment you spend 2 pages trying to blind people that he did only play there at the back end of last season. :lol:

Now you are trying to dismiss it as a throw away comment :lol:

Hence my initial point on this thread, you make things up to try and prove you are right.

It was nothing of the sort.

It was clear my point was that he played there the majority of the time when he was forced to. It doesnt matter if its the whole season, a tenth of the season, a third or a ninth.

My point was correct... However in the same thread you made up that bony was never injured when he was left out didnt you? :laughing6:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:49 am

Your point was incorrect RoathMagic as he hasn't just played the last third of the season up front. You were WRONG.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:51 am

TownhillMagic wrote:Your point was incorrect RoathMagic as he hasn't just played the last third of the season up front. You were WRONG.

He isnt a striker and played there mostly because Graham was unavailable - i was spot on :thumbup:

The fact it wasnt exactly a third is irrelevant, it could have been all season and my point would still be correct. :thumbright:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:53 am

Castro wrote:
TownhillMagic wrote:Your point was incorrect RoathMagic as he hasn't just played the last third of the season up front. You were WRONG.

He isnt a striker and played there mostly because Graham was unavailable - i was spot on :thumbup:

The fact it wasnt exactly a third is irrelevant, it could have been all season and my point would still be correct. :thumbright:

The fact you were wrong is relevant because thats what everyone is talking about! Man up FFS :laughing6:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:55 am

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Castro wrote:

The fact you were wrong is relevant because thats what everyone is talking about! Man up FFS :laughing6:

I wasnt wrong though was I :lol:

He is a midfielder and played there mostly due to the unavailability of a credible striker, the fact i said a third and it wasnt doesnt make it wrong. As much as that clearly smarts :D

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:57 am

Castro wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Castro wrote:

He is a midfielder and played there mostly due to the unavailability of a credible striker, the fact i said a third and it wasnt doesnt make it wrong. As much as that clearly smarts :D

"the fact i said a third and it wasnt doesnt make it wrong."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Your looking very stupid right now.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:59 am

I am off for lunch.

1-0 Polo

Get in!!!!

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:00 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Castro wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Castro wrote:

"the fact i said a third and it wasnt doesnt make it wrong."

Your looking very stupid right now.

Nice selective quoting there. :lol:

My point was he is a midfielder and only played there through necessity more often than not - this is correct and this was my point. I said a third, as we sold graham after the halfway mark - it wasnt a statistical analysis. The fact it wasn't a third does not make that wrong.

However Polo saying Bony wasnt injured when he was left out is essential to the point he was making - yet it was proved he lied on the same thread.

I love the irony of it all :lol:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:01 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I am off for lunch.

1-0 Polo

Get in!!!!

Vidiprinter corrected it as "Polo own goal" :lol:

Enjoy your pot noodle :thumbup:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:03 pm

Castro wrote:

I am off for lunch.

1-0 Polo

Get in!!!!

mmm pot noodle, much better than humble pie, eh roathie! :laughing6:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:04 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
Castro wrote:

I am off for lunch.

1-0 Polo

Get in!!!!

mmm pot noodle, much better than humble pie, eh roathie! :laughing6:

I wouldnt know. Last time i checked Michu still isnt a striker :lol:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:06 pm

Listen Castro you've just crossed the line
nothing wrong with pot noodles there the staple diet in Merthyr

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:15 pm

I do apologise, i used to be partial to a spicy chicken one myself :D

Do excuse me now folks I have yet another busy day at the Australian Open tomorrow :thumbup:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Castro wrote:I do apologise, i used to be partial to a spicy chicken one myself :D

Do excuse me now folks I have yet another busy day at the Australian Open tomorrow :thumbup:

get in the gambling thread then! :mrgreen:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:47 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Castro wrote:I do apologise, i used to be partial to a spicy chicken one myself :D

get in the gambling thread then! :mrgreen:

Personally thanked her too :laughing6:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:49 pm

And this yesterday, was at the MCG to watch it. Was a great win....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:50 pm

Oh sorry and this...

Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:41 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
Maybe the problem lies (as far as I'm concerned) in the fact that you do value your opinion so high that you cannot even contemplate the thought that you could be wrong so you distort every argument to try to convince yourself that you are right.

So we dont lose sight of what caused the last 3 pages some kudos to Gringo please.

Gringo isnt one for getting involved in tittle tattle on here and it seems to me his diagnosis of Roathie is bang on the money.

I think the last 3 pages have proved that.

To be fair, I wouldnt call it trolling by Roathie, annoying yes. Trolling, not really.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:54 pm

JAWS wrote:Listen Castro you've just crossed the line
nothing wrong with pot noodles there the staple diet in Merthyr

Marks & Spencers Tuscan soup with crumbled suasgae and canellini beans. Crusty roll too. Nice and hearty in this weather. Lovely it was.

I am partial to a pot noodle sandwich though. Chilli Beef is my favourite.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:
Maybe the problem lies (as far as I'm concerned) in the fact that you do value your opinion so high that you cannot even contemplate the thought that you could be wrong so you distort every argument to try to convince yourself that you are right.

So we dont lose sight of what caused the last 3 pages some kudos to Gringo please.

Gringo isnt one for getting involved in tittle tattle on here and it seems to me his diagnosis of Roathie is bang on the money.

I think the last 3 pages have proved that.

To be fair, I wouldnt call it trolling by Roathie, annoying yes. Trolling, not really.

Nothing was distorted. There was no need to convince anyone I am right, its pretty obvious I was and still am. He is a midfielder and plays up front mostly because we have no other option rather than him being one himself. Its all pretty simple,... The last 2 pages is you desperately trying to prove something wrong that isnt valid to the point being made, so much so you will provide a link to a thread where it was indeed you that did what you are accusing me of - yet to a far greater degree and your opinion was based on the false evidence you provided. Mine was a throw away comment which clearly doesnt even matter.

However, in your link you did provide evidence that indeed it is you that made things up to fully support your argument - you claimed Bony was being left out not due to injury - yet were proven wrong. You also made up that Canas was 4th choice captain at Betis - both wrong - and both rendering your opinion useless.

The fact I said a third and it wasnt a third does nothing to my opinion, he still isnt a striker and he still mostly plays there when we dont have another feasible option.

Simple really isnt it :thumbup:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:45 pm

More distorting.:lol:

The thread is there for all to view. It wasnt a throw away comment you spent 2 pages trying to back up your argument he only played a third of the season there.

So much so you count Grahams substitute appearences and Schechters appearnces in an effort to back up your incorrect argument.

Its no wonder you ended up in Australia the way you move the goalposts. At this rate you should be back in the UK before the weekend is out. :thumbup:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:12 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:More distorting.:lol:

The thread is there for all to view. It wasnt a throw away comment you spent 2 pages trying to back up your argument he only played a third of the season there.

my argument wasnt about the amount of months he played there though was it, because it doesnt matter. It was a comment made to say how he played there mostly when Danny Graham was sold which was "almost" 2 thirds into the season. He played there 5 times prior when Graham was available.

So much so you count Grahams substitute appearences and Schechters appearnces in an effort to back up your incorrect argument.

nope I havent included eithers substitute appearances, only starts. However you decided to leave out Luke Moores :lol:

Its no wonder you ended up in Australia the way you move the goalposts. At this rate you should be back in the UK before the weekend is out.

no goal posts have been moved at all. My point is clearly that he wasnt and isnt a striker and plays there more often than not when we dont have another feasible option - this is spot on.

What you are getting your knickers in a twist over is an irrelevant comment which makes no difference to anything - while completely ignoring the fact you ACTUALLY DID do what you are accusing me of in the exact same thread :lol: however your whole argument was supported by it :D

:thumbup:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:16 pm

More lies :lol:

I cant be arsed to colour or copy & paste but page 2 totally contradicts what you have just posted.

Its there for all to see no matter what you try and say now :laughing5:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:More lies :lol:

I cant be arsed to colour or copy & paste but page 2 totally contradicts what you have just posted.

Its there for all to see no matter what you try and say now :laughing5:

So you are denying the clear case of lying to back up your opinion then and as a result disproving it? :lol:

The fact I said a third referring to Grahams sale does nothing to the point being made, im still correct as hes still a midfielder :thumbup:

Easy eh? :laughing5:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Clutching at straws Roathie.

You spent more time arguing the point about him only playing a third of the season there than you did anything else on that thread yet now you claim it was just a "throw away comment". In fact it become the biggest point on the thread. 2 pages out of 7 you trying to claim he only played a third of the season there. :lol:

You say he only played there last third and also it was the worst third of his season when he played up front :lol:

The thread isnt going anywhere its there for all to see you trying to claim something which I have now proved to be a lie. :lol:

At least if the net collapses at the tennis later they could put you court side and use your nose. That said at the rate you are telling porkies today you might not be allowed entry in case you have somebodys eyes out pinnochio.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:39 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Clutching at straws Roathie.

:lol: typical troll. So you have spent 3 pages creaming yourself over something irrelevant to the point being made (however the principle was still correct) that you find not to be exactly accurate where as you call it "clutching at straws" when yours is a complete falsity :lol:

You spent more time arguing the point about him only playing a third of the season there than you did anything else on that thread yet now you claim it was just a "throw away comment". In fact it become the biggest point on the thread. 2 pages out of 7 you trying to claim he only played a third of the season there. :lol:

again - the third of the season was relating to Grahams sale - that was after the half way point. 21 games in I believe. It was a point regarding him playing there due to necessity - that point is wholly accurate with him only playing there 5 times when Graham was fit to start.

Now then on to your "inaccuracies".... :laughing6:

You say he only played there last third and also it was the worst third of his season when he played :lol:

it was. As soon as he played up front regularly his goals dried up and so did the team wins - end of Jan onwards.

The thread isnt going anywhere its there for all to see you trying to claim something which I have now proved to be a lie. :lol:

its not a lie at all. He played there mostly when graham was unavailable to start - this is a fact.

What is a lie however is you claiming Bony was never injured for us even though i proved that to be fantasy... And shall we discuss your made up opinion regarding Canas again? :laughing6:

At least if the net collapses at the tennis later they could put you court side and use your nose. That said at the rate you are telling porkies today you might not be allowed entry in case you have somebodys eyes out pinnochio.

says the man who says canas was 4th choice captain and that Bony has never been injured for us - both lies which render your argument a nonsense.

My argument was spot on, just said a third of the season when it wasnt stricly - changed nothing though.

Keep clutching :laughing5:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:51 pm

The man protesteth too much :laughing5:

I repeat, the thread and your contradictions are there for all to see and this denial of the truth on your part is painful to read.

I am off to watch a film, possibly Groundhog Day given this thread.

Keep telling yourself you were right when cold hard facts hage proved your wrong. :thumbup:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:59 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:The man protesteth too much :laughing5:

I repeat, the thread and your contradictions are there for all to see and this denial of the truth on your part is painful to read.

Keep telling yourself you were right when cold hard facts hage proved your wrong. :thumbup:

It's embarrassing mate. It's like the scene in the Holy Grail when his arms and legs are cut off"It's only a flesh wound" :laughing6:

I stopped giving the tumour the oxygen months ago. Ignore the disease. It works :thumbup:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:01 pm

CityGent wrote:

It's embarrassing mate. It's like the scene in the Holy Grail when his arms and legs are cut off"It's only a flesh wound" :laughing6:

I stopped giving the tumour the oxygen months ago. Ignore the disease. It works :thumbup:

He says after just replying to him :lol:

Is Michu a midfielder or a striker?

Does he mostly play there when our strikers arent available to start?

Point made, flesh wound or not :thumbup:
Last edited by Castro on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:03 pm

So you are denying all knowledge of your lies in the exact same thread which you refer to which renders your points useless....

The fact it isnt strictly a third means nothing, im still right - he is a midfielder and mostly plays out of necessity.

Now then, about Bony's lack of injury and Canas being 4th choice captain... You should watch Liar Liar, its loosely based on you :lol: