Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Trolls and abusers

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Castro wrote:
CityGent wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:The man protesteth too much :laughing5:

I repeat, the thread and your contradictions are there for all to see and this denial of the truth on your part is painful to read.

I am off to watch a film, possibly Groundhog Day given this thread.

Keep telling yourself you were right when cold hard facts hage proved your wrong. :thumbup:

It's embarrassing mate. It's like the scene in the Holy Grail when his arms and legs are cut off"It's only a flesh wound" :laughing6:

I stopped giving the tumour the oxygen months ago. Ignore the disease. It works :thumbup:

He says after just replying to him :lol:

Is Michu a midfielder or a striker?

Does he mostly play there when our strikers arent available to start?

Point made, flesh wound or not :thumbup:

I couldn't tell you. I quickly browsed through, saw humblegringo describe you perfectly and haven't bothered reading the rest

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:08 pm

People take this site way too seriously. I'm not a troll or multi.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Well there we go then :lol:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Well done Mario Polotelli. You've certainly shown RoathMagic up here.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:20 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:Well done Mario Polotelli. You've certainly shown RoathMagic up here.

Look whos back :lol:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:23 pm

I will always enjoy seeing you getting shown up RoathMagic.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:26 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:I will always enjoy seeing you getting shown up RoathMagic.

You may have to wait a while then :laughing6:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:26 pm

You got caught out here. You were proved wrong. Spent 2 pages telling people that he only played there in the last third, which has proven to be rubbish. RoathMagic, you are the weakest link.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:28 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:You got caught out here. You were proved wrong. Spent 2 pages telling people that he only played there in the last third, which has proven to be rubbish. RoathMagic, you are the weakest link.

I spent the time explaining hes a midfielder and plays up front out of necessity, how long he played there out of necessity is irrelevant :thumbup:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Information contained in your post was wrong RoathMagic. You lied to cover your back. Well done Mario Polotelli for exposing this worm.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:33 pm

TownhillMagic wrote:Information contained in your post was wrong RoathMagic. You lied to cover your back. Well done Mario Polotelli for exposing this worm.

There were no lies, a slightly inaccurate statement of which the premise was correct. Its like saying im really tall at 8 foot 2in and you saying im not because of i take off my shoes in 8 ft 1.... Doesnt make a difference, my point is im tall :thumbright:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:34 pm

You're post was incorrect. Not a slight error, 2 pages of errors. You're a known liar, RoathMagic. Rafael Nadal just told me.

Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:27 am

TownhillMagic wrote:You're post was incorrect. Not a slight error, 2 pages of errors. You're a known liar, RoathMagic. Rafael Nadal just told me.

Incorrect sir :thumbup:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:32 am

Roathie, why do you bother honestly? Just go on another forum where you'll actually be able to debate without being regarded as 'the enemy'. Why do you have to post here in question? Whats your end game?

Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:42 am

JB39. wrote:Roathie, why do you bother honestly? Just go on another forum where you'll actually be able to debate without being regarded as 'the enemy'. Why do you have to post here in question? Whats your end game?

I dont mind being the enemy. Its an excellent forum, lot of banter and lots of idiots. Great fun :D

Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:34 am

Wow this thread is føcking epic! So ironic, I love it. But I have to admit it doesn't really make the forum shine :laughing6:

I've now read it thoroughly and also the two first pages in the thread mentioned regarding the case discussed: And Castro, you know what I mean when I say it pains me to say you are wrong. It wasn't Polo that claimed Bony was a striker, you should have accepted the invitation to read the thread again. It was BobbyBlue.

Mario Polotelli wrote:To be fair, I wouldnt call it trolling by Roathie, annoying yes. Trolling, not really.

Ah. The irony.

:malky:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:13 am

Sweet titties wrote:Wow this thread is føcking epic! So ironic, I love it. But I have to admit it doesn't really make the forum shine :laughing6:

I've now read it thoroughly and also the two first pages in the thread mentioned regarding the case discussed: And Castro, you know what I mean when I say it pains me to say you are wrong. It wasn't Polo that claimed Bony was a striker, you should have accepted the invitation to read the thread again. It was BobbyBlue.

Mario Polotelli wrote:To be fair, I wouldnt call it trolling by Roathie, annoying yes. Trolling, not really.

Ah. The irony.

:malky:

It doesnt matter, he was clearly implying it and has done before. The point was always regarding what position michu was, he is a midfielder. Thats all there is to it really.

But yes, highly ironic :D

Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Yes, good sir, you are utterly correct.

But they too are correct when they got this little detail, but all the shit I've read about this roathie I see now in a very different light.

What this thread has proven is that largely there is one view that is the right, if you seem to believe otherways you are either a sock puppet, multi or a troll (or just annoying). The thread has also proven the mods are paranoid, banning users they think are multis when history has proven otherways. There seem to be no intention to discuss matter, if the one coming with arguments have a history of winding up people.

Another guy besides roathie I've read loads of shit about is Barnett aka JBCCFC1927. The thread JB39 brought up is pretty sweet as well, proving much of the same as this one. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=123901&start=60

I think the solution to this mess is to stop calling each other names, and discuss matter without prejudism.

Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:13 pm

Sweet titties wrote:Yes, good sir, you are utterly correct.

But they too are correct when they got this little detail, but all the shit I've read about this roathie I see now in a very different light.

What this thread has proven is that largely there is one view that is the right, if you seem to believe otherways you are either a sock puppet, multi or a troll (or just annoying). The thread has also proven the mods are paranoid, banning users they think are multis when history has proven otherways. There seem to be no intention to discuss matter, if the one coming with arguments have a history of winding up people.

Another guy besides roathie I've read loads of shit about is Barnett aka JBCCFC1927. The thread JB39 brought up is pretty sweet as well, proving much of the same as this one. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=123901&start=60

I think the solution to this mess is to stop calling each other names, and discuss matter without prejudism.

Is the correct answer :thumbup:

Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:11 pm

f**k me :o This must be a record amount of Trolls all on one thread :lol: