Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Trolls and abusers

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:15 pm

Who are these Trolls and why do they love to abuse belittle other people or posters ? The main reason is they would never say boo to a goose face to face with someone so from the safety of their keyboards they type their abuse.
They are very sad deranged people, then we have the abusers on this board who love to belittle other posters and then try to justify their warped ways but IMO they are just sad cowardly twats.
Like on this thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=132196 there was no need of the abuse.
Yes i give out humoured stick and expect it back but in no way do i belittle people on here (OK maybe the Trolls and abusers).
To those and they know who you are you ruin a fantastic board but really you should get out your bedroom a bit more and see the real world instead of giving abuse from the safety of your keyboard.
Rant over Gents :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Re: Trolls and abusers

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Who are these Trolls and why do they love to abuse belittle other people or posters ? The main reason is they would never say boo to a goose face to face with someone so from the safety of their keyboards they type their abuse.
They are very sad deranged people, then we have the abusers on this board who love to belittle other posters and then try to justify their warped ways but IMO they are just sad cowardly twats.
Yes i give out humoured stick and expect it back but in no way do i belittle people on here (OK maybe the Trolls and abusers).
To those and they know who you are you ruin a fantastic board but really you should get out your bedroom a bit more and see the real world instead of giving abuse from the safety of your keyboard.

We have had 7 new members from Norway and your right Nukes, the snipers/trolls are pathetic, who replied to them.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Who are these Trolls and why do they love to abuse belittle other people or posters ? The main reason is they would never say boo to a goose face to face with someone so from the safety of their keyboards they type their abuse.

Well said that man, top post :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:23 pm

Nukes All sorted :thumbup:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

We have had 7 new members from Norway and your right Nukes, the snipers/trolls are pathetic, who replied to them.

3 Maes-yr-ysgol kenfig hill I live round the corner from dibs, if you want my name just ask I'm far from a troll, cheers for the board warning tho :thumbup:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Come and watch West Ham with me instead Nukes... you will find unity and the abuse only goes one way. :thumbup:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Sid from Malaysia got hammered too.... you didnt defend him.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:29 pm

:evil: Thread spoilers....

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:29 pm

I think some of the replies come from the fact that some dick heads feel the need to have 100 different usernames to be fair.

I know when I answered, though I gave the OP a proper response part of me was thinking that it could well be that tw*t roathy

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:32 pm

More Trolls

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=132359

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:32 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:I think some of the replies come from the fact that some dick heads feel the need to have 100 different usernames to be fair.

I know when I answered, though I gave the OP a proper response part of me was thinking that it could well be that tw*t roathy

That's what I thought some1 pretending to support cardiff by saying the players r shit, how do we actually know they guy is Norwegian. Bit of a coincedence all these Norwegians popping up with spot on English :lol:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Daya wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sid from Malaysia got hammered too.... you didnt defend him.

Sid is my pen pal :occasion5:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:34 pm

CantonG wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:I think some of the replies come from the fact that some dick heads feel the need to have 100 different usernames to be fair.

That's what I thought some1 pretending to support cardiff by saying the players r shit, how do we actually know they guy is Norwegian. Bit of a coincedence all these Norwegians popping up with spot on English :lol:

They are All Norwegians and even 3 Norwegian papers have contacted me through this forum

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:34 pm

CantonG wrote:

thats the problem of many on here , they guess and aren't very bright.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CantonG wrote:

They are All Norwegians and even 3 Norwegian papers have contacted me through this forum

Ye woteva, ban the proper cardiff fans and leave people like roathy on here I like your style

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CantonG wrote:

I believe they were Norwegians and as a result I had some top football dialogue with them. I've gotta be honest I often think it's a shame that we don't have the same level of football posts off a lot of Cardiff City fans on here instead of all the off the field crap that gets regurgitated day after day.
Last edited by thehumblegringo on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:42 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CantonG wrote:

I believe they were Norwegians and as a result I had some top football dialogue with them. I've gotta be honest I often think it's a shame that we don't have the same level of football posts of a lot of Cardiff City fans on here instead of all the off the field crap that gets regurgitated day after day.

I am going to sort it out once and for all I promise :thumbup:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CantonG wrote:

I believe they were Norwegians and as a result I had some top football dialogue with them. I've gotta be honest I often think it's a shame that we don't have the same level of football posts of a lot of Cardiff City fans on here instead of all the off the field crap that gets regurgitated day after day.

I am going to sort it out once and for all I promise :thumbup:

I'm glad to hear that Annis. I've said time and time again that this forum has the potential to be excellent. In my opinion it is often brought down by trolls and off the field shit.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:48 pm

Getting pathetic imo

Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:02 pm

CantonG has about 12 accounts and if he doesn't it's his gang of hillbillies from hickville Kenfig hill. They still use horse and cart up there.

The Norwegians are polite, knowledgeable and very well spoken. Come up with some excellent points. The thread regarding the weaknesses of our two new signings was a breath of fresh air, rememember we only know the good stuff about these players as lets be honest none of us are followers of the Norwegian league.

I hope these Norwegians that post on here stick around after Ole's gone, I hope they continue to be Cardiff fans after Ole leaves but that isn't going to happen while we have idiots calling them twats and clueless wankers.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:13 pm

what is a troll???
i got accused of being one yet i post so infrequently! guess will have to choose what subjects i respond to more carefully! but annoying bit is known trolls get away with abuse and constant arguing and get away with it with impunity? :old:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Wrong old man, I have 1 account I got a life thanks

Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:21 pm

As an ex wind up merchant your best bet is to just ignore them, or place them ignore, and stop giving them the attention they crave. Take it from me, somebody who knows.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:27 pm

pembroke allan wrote:what is a troll???
i got accused of being one yet i post so infrequently! guess will have to choose what subjects i respond to more carefully! but annoying bit is known trolls get away with abuse and constant arguing and get away with it with impunity? :old:

I called sum1 a buffoon and got a board warning off annis for being a troll. Laughable really, I have one account just chec my I.p.

Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:27 pm

To many liars , fake posters , itk wannabees and hidden agenda's on this board to enjoy it these days.
over and out :wave:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:34 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:CantonG has about 12 accounts and if he doesn't it's his gang of hillbillies from hickville Kenfig hill. They still use horse and cart up there.

The Norwegians are polite, knowledgeable and very well spoken. Come up with some excellent points. The thread regarding the weaknesses of our two new signings was a breath of fresh air, rememember we only know the good stuff about these players as lets be honest none of us are followers of the Norwegian league.

I hope these Norwegians that post on here stick around after Ole's gone, I hope they continue to be Cardiff fans after Ole leaves but that isn't going to happen while we have idiots calling them twats and clueless wankers.

Yes, the Norwegians are bloody brilliant! Great points, fun facts and superb punctuation! It's sad to see them mocked, even though some of the Molde fans seems a tidy bit peculiar. But cute, though!

:happy1:

I love the Norwegians!

Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:49 am

CantonG wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:what is a troll???

I called sum1 a buffoon and got a board warning off annis for being a troll. Laughable really, I have one account just chec my I.p.

I check this board daily, always read most threads, a lot of people disagree quite regurly but u I notice quite regular threatening people on here after a discussion. That IMO is a troll and abuser, grow up u need to big time, giving out our address and telling someone to come and see u :lol: best thing for someone to do with that address is order a massive Chinese to it, or about 50 taxis a day. That'll teach u :malky:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:03 am

That's irony in the extreme :lol:

You call me a tw@ for giving my opinions and not giving into these trolls and abusers and then go on to name call.

Even more ironic is that Norwegian was getting abuse for posting like me even though everyone recognised it was a decent post after he said who he was :lol:

Speaks volumes

Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:09 am

Roathy, in your case I think the label is given because you tend to have a dominating style in some threads. Dominating in that you are relentless and have a lot more posts than other posters. Not all, just some threads.
I think others recognise that some of your thoughts are accurate but the heavy posting puts people off you.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:39 am

The amount of posts depends on the responses i get. If i get sensible replies you will tend to find the thread is pretty smooth and i wont contribute much further unless there is a development in the debate i wish to add to.

the heavy posting comes into it by not giving into the trolls and abusers we are discussing here who have the goal to silence you.... Not on my watch :D