Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Adam Brown

Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:35 pm

Just watched Ole's interview and was really impressed. Presented himself well and seems pretty clear on the positive brand of football he intends to bring.Once the reults start to go our way i think the fans are going to love this guy. Was wondering what the annoying MR NEGATIVE himself made of it? So hope he proves you wrong!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Adam Brown

Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:40 pm

Don't listen to the dog shit Brown spouts. He's not a Cardiff fan.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:52 pm

cocker 32 wrote:Just watched Ole's interview and was really impressed. Presented himself well and seems pretty clear on the positive brand of football he intends to bring.Once the reults start to go our way i think the fans are going to love this guy. Was wondering what the annoying MR NEGATIVE himself made of it? So hope he proves you wrong!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hey I want to be proved wrong don't get me wrong. I was very impressed by the Press Conference as he seems a really nice guy and very positive in how he wants to approach games. However unfortunately being nice and positive doesn't win games as was shown with Malky but time will tell.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Military Junta wrote:
cocker 32 wrote:Just watched Ole's interview and was really impressed. Presented himself well and seems pretty clear on the positive brand of football he intends to bring.Once the reults start to go our way i think the fans are going to love this guy. Was wondering what the annoying MR NEGATIVE himself made of it? So hope he proves you wrong!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hey I want to be proved wrong don't get me wrong. I was very impressed by the Press Conference as he seems a really nice guy and very positive in how he wants to approach games. However unfortunately being nice and positive doesn't win games as was shown with Malky but time will tell.

well lets give him a chance before believing he wont deliver

Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:43 pm

krabb wrote:
Military Junta wrote:

well lets give him a chance before believing he wont deliver

Surely by saying 'time will tell' is giving him a chance isn't it..? :? Its Tan that I don't believe will deliver in keeping his nose out of team affairs