Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 11AM AT THE STADIUM

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:18 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:Who is that far left behind the flag ??

Is it my friend Baz, Dont worry mate, We were welcoming TG, not Tan.

Where were all our other fans in them days? Coventry not a big enough name to Follow the City then for many.
I was there right hand side sitting down with Milly

But who is the guy far left behind a flag

I dont know then, who is it?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:20 pm

I don't know either I thought you might

I know the guy with the skirt on :)

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Where were all our other fans in them days? Coventry not a big enough name to Follow the City then for many.

There was between 600-800 of us if I remember, not bad turn out for an evening ko, first city game for decades with no police?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:55 pm

bluecityblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

There was between 600-800 of us if I remember, not bad turn out for an evening ko, first city game for decades with no police?
we had a few numptees who wanted a crack outside and we were bout a fiver richer after we picked up coins

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:29 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
bluecityblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

we had a few numptees who wanted a crack outside and we were bout a fiver richer after we picked up coins

My mate had a little skirmish in the underpass to the car park, nothing serious though.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:41 pm

Lots of poele taking the piss out of Annis, why? We all welcomed the Malaysians when they saved us. None of us knew it would end like this.. ...!!!!

bluebirdbaz wrote:I don't know either I thought you might

I know the guy with the skirt on :)

Thats Paul :thumbup:

How did it go to those who went?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:44 pm

CantonJack wrote:How did it go to those who went?

I had a text asking me to go, I did, I am glad I did :thumbup:

No more than 50 turned up, 30 older lads from the 80's Frankie Humphries/Deacon, Toddy ect ect and Sian Branson and say 20 from BU. All showed respect :thumbup: :malky:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:46 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:Lots of poele taking the piss out of Annis, why? We all welcomed the Malaysians when they saved us. None of us knew it would end like this.. ...!!!!

Cheers :thumbup:

I welcomed TG, never Tan, but others forget how they have loved Tan and bought his Red.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
CHRIS PIKE wrote:Lots of poele taking the piss out of Annis, why? We all welcomed the Malaysians when they saved us. None of us knew it would end like this.. ...!!!!

I welcomed TG, never Tan, but others forget how they have loved Tan and bought his Red.

Iv'e never bought into the red revoloution Annis ,but i was sucked on by Tan like most of us. The problem is fans will be sucked in again too. If he puts a big name manager in place with some new signings in the January transfer window, he will be a hero again.. Thats football Annis. Dont make it right though .. :malky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:04 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Iv'e never bought into the red revoloution Annis ,but i was sucked on by Tan like most of us. The problem is fans will be sucked in again too. If he puts a big name manager in place with some new signings in the January transfer window, he will be a hero again.. Thats football Annis. Dont make it right though .. :malky: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :malky:

Sadly, your Spot on. But I wont as I want Our Identity back :thumbup:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Exactly, 2010, Oh yes I remember they saved our club. Typical shit from Daya and the jacks.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Kanester wrote:

Exactly, 2010, Oh yes I remember they saved our club. Typical shit from Daya and the jacks.

Lighten up mun the thread is a bit o banter

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:07 pm

After reading all the posts, I still don't get it, what was going on at the stadium at 11 am ?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:f**k me, room 101 must be full after all those posts and topics disappeared

Craig, I lowered myself and let myself become as low as a sniper for two minutes, so I deleted the stuff :thumbup:

I honestly cant believe people still love Tan

I dont think anyone loves Tan just some recognise he has done SOME good things.

I cant believe people seem to love Malky more than CCFC :shock:

I can't believe that you read into this situation the way that you have. Are you Average IQ?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:51 pm

I enjoyed this thread. :lol:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:24 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:I enjoyed this thread. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

So did I

Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Daya wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:Image

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

f*cking pathetic and true . Lost any respect for our general fanbase on scarf gate . We used to be good at aggro, now we are just f*cking pathetic

Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:49 am

Blue_Always wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:f**k me, room 101 must be full after all those posts and topics disappeared

Craig, I lowered myself and let myself become as low as a sniper for two minutes, so I deleted the stuff :thumbup:
I honestly cant believe people still love Tan

I dont think anyone loves Tan just some recognise he has done SOME good things.
I cant believe people seem to love Malky more than CCFC :shock:

I can't believe that you read into this situation the way that you have. Are you Average IQ?

Probably higher tbh
Didn try much in school cos I was immature but get paid enough to have a nice home, 5 star holidays in summer, skiing at xmas, a family that wants for nothing, a gambling addiction, class a drugs, and a wardrobe of designer clothes.

If I tried harder I may have a double barreled name and kids in private school but hey I am happy with my lot.

Merthyr boy I am.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:08 am

I love Cardiff City. My first job was selling programmes at the club when I was a fifteen-year-old boy. I now live in China and only get to see games at Christmas when I come home, so what I am about to propose will really hurt me but I think it’s the only thing that we can do.

This is the best time in the history of the club to be a Cardiff fan yet we are being mocked far and wide. Mr. Tan must understand that we are extremely grateful for his investment in both the club and in our community. However, we also need him to understand our collective frustration. As we have seen with many clubs who’ve gone bankrupt or had to take on massive debts at the expense of new owners, songs, scarves, message board comments and even protests achieve nothing.

I therefore propose that every Cardiff fan foregoes their ticket on Boxing Day. A stadium with only away fans will make a united statement that will resonate around the world.

I understand that some people will fear that there is no way of being sure who, come the day will join me in my absence. To make things fair, I propose that unless we get 10,000 names and emails on the below document, we all attend and resign ourselves to what may come. If however, we can get 10,000 Bluebirds to pledge to being united in our absence then let’s carry out our inaction and send a message to the world.

If we succeed, I suggest that we carry on not attending until Mr. Tan states his public support for probably the greatest manager our club has even known.

I love my club, as I’m sure you do too. Only together can we save it.

Gareth Jones
Gelefu47@gmail.com

http://tinyurl.com/BoxingDayNoShowILoveCardiff

Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:54 am

Need to bookmark this classic along with the Nicola Bishop one. :laughing5: