Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:19 am

I will be down there, hope as many as possible can get there

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 11AM AT THE STADIUM

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:23 am

A one man demo !!!!

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:28 am

The inner circle in a Whacky Races style chase to get down to the stadium first to get their boats on TV.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:29 am

What for?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:29 am

Just been told Tony Jeffries has lined a deal up with Sky.

He is trading his opinion for 6 pints of Stella and a mixed grill in The Sandmartin.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:30 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:The inner circle in a Whacky Races style chase to get down to the stadium first to get their boats on TV.

Ha ha ha ..... You can see it now , will Gwyn be burning Thailand Flags ?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:33 am

what on earth for thats for dai hunt surely

Gwyn on his way ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:34 am

6 bysedd wrote:Image

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:35 am

Have you ever thought .......maybe.....they are going down there because they care.......because they have always cared........about this lunatic asylem we call a football club.......even when we were shit they cared......I dont agree with many things on this board but you have to give them that. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:37 am

Denzil wrote:Have you ever thought .......maybe.....they are going down there because they care.......because they have always cared........about this lunatic asylem we call a football club.......even when we were shit they cared......I dont agree with many things on this board but you have to give them that. :ayatollah:

Of course - just a simple question though.. Why? What is going to happen when they get there?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:38 am

Thats Annis isnt it? :lol:

Maybe Malky has a fist pump signal similar to the bat signal seen over gotham in its time of need

Daya wrote:Gwyn on his way ?

:lol:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:39 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:

:oops:

Denzil wrote:Have you ever thought .......maybe.....they are going down there because they care.......because they have always cared........about this lunatic asylem we call a football club.......even when we were shit they cared......I dont agree with many things on this board but you have to give them that. :ayatollah:

Care about getting on the TV in the main. Gwyn the fans representative representing himself.
:lol:

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Of course - just a simple question though.. Why? What is going to happen when they get there?

Tops off in the car park.

30 Tan Apologists v 30 Malky Apologists.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:40 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:

I believe it is , maybe they didn't teach him in School what flag was what ?

Annis , what are you doing here ? Maybe you have an explanation ? Were you drugged ?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:41 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:Tops off in the car park.

:laughing6: :laughing6:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:43 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha on TV of course

30 v 30 v 1 as Gwyn represents himself :malky:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:44 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

If I was in a tough spot id rather be with some of them than with the type of people who find it amusing to slander them because of things that happened over 20 years ago.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:44 am

I've got my Malasian flag - where are we waving them next??

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:46 am

Denzil wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

If I was in a tough spot id rather be with some of them than with the type of people who find it amusing to slander them because of things that happened over 20 years ago.

What happened 20 years ago ?

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:47 am

Denzil wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Lighten up Dens, nobodys died.

I am not slandering anyone. Give me the hooligan days any day. :malky:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:47 am

Classic :notworthy: :notworthy:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:49 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:The inner circle in a Whacky Races style chase to get down to the stadium first to get their boats on TV.

:lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:52 am

Tonight's news will be quality comedy fair play :malky:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:54 am

Daya wrote:Tonight's news will be quality comedy fair play :malky:

Only at cardiff city :laughing6:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:58 am

Tans arrived