Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BBC:VINCENT TAN SAYS " RESIGN OR I WILL SACK U "

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jinks wrote:BBC Sport understands?? I will understand if bbc sport show proof of this email or it could be made up :thumbright:

Jinks,
Just on the TV News, Cardiff City FC refuse to deny this email.
BBC would not state if it was not true.

I have just spoken to two people in the club and both 100% confirm it.

Thats it then Malky is going!

Bloody crazy if this is true!

Our loss is a massive gain for another club. :roll:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jinks wrote:BBC Sport understands?? I will understand if bbc sport show proof of this email or it could be made up :thumbright:

Jinks,

Can you confirm who confirmed it? :D
To be honest i don't care a hoot for Tan or Malky i have no loyalty towards any of them im fed up of all the bickering at the club

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:38 pm

lyndipops wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Jinks,

Unless our new manager turns out to be the best ever then nobody will care :laughing6:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Not going to last long.

https://vine.co/v/h0xtA0iUVlT

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Jinks wrote:
Unless our new manager turns out to be the best ever then nobody will care :laughing6:

Yep, just ask the Southampton fans who were threatening a riot this time last year. "Nigel who?" is what they'd probably say.

Whatever the outcome of this situation, no one will give a f**k in a year if we are still in the Premier League.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:58 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-di ... --sow.html?

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:21 pm

What are The permanent facets of a football club? The stadium, fans, history and identity. Players, managers and owners will come and go. Given that Cardiff City FC have changed their stadium and identity in recent years, it's the fans providing the only continuity right now - and many are hanging on by a very thin thread. Based on the threads I've read on this forum, Malky is already long gone - supporting him to stay, while nobel, but isn't going to make any difference to the outcome. The owner holds court, not the manager, or the fans. Play the long game and the owner may change. Personally, I want to see a new manager in place who can achieve better results than Malky. Does that person exist?

That's the most interesting question and I don't see it being discussed on this forum.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:24 pm

In a letter emailed to Mackay on Monday, it is understood Tan listed in depth his grievances with the Scot.

Tan criticised 41-year-old Mackay at length in a range of areas, such as signings, transfer budgets, results on the pitch and style of play.

The Malaysian businessman also questioned the former Watford manager’s record as a boss.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013 ... d/related/?

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:25 pm

White noise, after spending a few months injured how can u call Cornelius a waste of money, he's breaking him in as you would any player out this long from a new country etc.
I feel your the type that looks for reasons to complain and your glass is half empty. We're 15th in the table and a good run of fixtures at home ahed, what are you bitching about exactly??

white.noise wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:White Noise..second post. Fek off you Jerk bstrd............

The likes of Polo, Craig and a few others have mentioned plenty of the facts above for a long time now and I as a reader have noticed it. They are 100% spot on but people refuse to see the truth of what is in front of them blinded by what they want to see. Some look at something and call it a piece of art. Others look at the same thing and call it a pile of rubbish. Its all down to the interpretation and the eyes of the beholder.

I hate Tan for the rebrand but I agree with him on this. I don't see how anyone with an understanding of business acumen can agree with the squandering of £10m plus on assets not ready to ply their trade at this level - Cornelius and Brayford. If you think such spending is acceptable then you should also be prepared for the financial trouble it will bring with it.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Better results than malky? Beating man city, Swansea and drawing to Everton and manu. What do you want mate jam on it!?
Anyone with a half decent football brain would have taken where we are at the start of the season, were you expecting a top ten finish? Haha

Family Stand Man wrote:What are The permanent facets of a football club? The stadium, fans, history and identity. Players, managers and owners will
come and go. Given that Cardiff City FC have changed their stadium and identity in recent years, it's the fans providing the only continuity right now - and many are hanging on by a very thin thread. Based on the threads I've read on this forum, Malky is already long gone - supporting him to stay, while nobel, but isn't going to make any difference to the outcome. The owner holds court, not the manager, or the fans. Play the long game and the owner may change. Personally, I want to see a new manager in place who can achieve better results than Malky. Does that person exist?

That's the most interesting question and I don't see it being discussed on this forum.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Liverpool fan here (taken hours to get verified!) but I think the dismissal of Malky, as it will be soon, is disgusting. I thought Hull are mismanaged, until Tan.

Good luck, and keep fighting. We had H&G for years and managed to force them out (check for their comments about Liverpool fans) so hopefully you can do the same.

FA/Premier League need to take a long cold look at their Fit and Proper Person tests...Tan, H&G, Carson Yeung, Assem Allam et al. I'm sure none of these would be allowed at a FTSE100 company.

Good luck for the future...after Saturday obv.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:37 pm

IanTheRed wrote:Liverpool fan here (taken hours to get verified!) but I think the dismissal of Malky, as it will be soon, is disgusting. I thought Hull are mismanaged, until Tan.

Good luck, and keep fighting. We had H&G for years and managed to force them out (check for their comments about Liverpool fans) so hopefully you can do the same.

FA/Premier League need to take a long cold look at their Fit and Proper Person tests...Tan, H&G, Carson Yeung, Assem Allam et al. I'm sure none of these would be allowed at a FTSE100 company.

Cheers Ian and Respect to you for your Support :thumbup:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:39 pm

white.noise wrote:Not bothered in the slightest.

1) Tan backed Malky fully in the summer yet a lot of money was wasted on Cornelius who by Malky's own admission was never ready to dive straight in at this level of play - absurd given that the money could have gone towards the Montero and Ince deals to bring in two players who would have given us more of a cutting edge up front - which we are currently in dire need of

2) Tan bought us by his own admission in interview as an investment and business. He has been clear with this from the moment he got involved with the club and wants to maximise his profits and business portfolio using us. He hasn't pretended that he is the greatest footballing man and yes he has stated he would try to learn the game but he is a business man first and foremost and as a business man he has the right to be annoyed with the amount of money wasted on transfers in the summer

3) Cornelius has so far proven to be a waste of money unless we end up back in the Championship where he may end up useful

4) The Brayford signing was borderline insane and nothing else needs to be said on that

5) The Velikonja signing was insane and that was a signing by Malky and he has admitted to that

6) I dislike Tan for the rebrand but on this I agree with him wholeheartedly. I would in his position be irate with the spending that took place in the summer and whilst it was signed off by him he would have trusted Malky's football judgement and he put that true belief in Malky to sign players of quality with his money yet Malky wasted it. How must Tan feel with that?

7) Tan is not an endless pit of cash like Man City's owner or Roman Abramovich who can fund the club using interest and annual profits. He wants to implement a fully sustainable model hence all the changes and debt payoffs to our liabilities which you can happily check out yourself online with a bit of digging. By wasting tens of millions of pounds as Malky and Moody did in the summer we are heading down that same path of instability financially and we'll be back on the brink of admin and square one before you know it.

8) Why was Kevin McNaughton given a new contract? What's the purpose of this when he has just been shipped out on loan and how much are they contributing to his wages? I'd love to know as that could yet be more expenditure wasted on players that are of no benefit to us at this level.

9) We are a Premier League club now but not an established one. We, if we are to survive at this level, need to be shrewd in our financial dealings and need to ensure we do not waste millions on players like QPR did. We have not wasted as much as they did and we fortunately at this point don't find ourselves in the mess they did but we still need to be clever to both increase turnover and profit margins and therefore reinvestment on the right assets

10) Malky has many faults many refuse to see due to (a) him getting us promotion after years of heartbreak, (b) the ability to side with him in this inner club political war with the owner of whom many hate due to the rebrand, Tan, and (c) because of his rapport and attitude with the fans and ethos of 'we're all in this together as a unit and the fans are everything'. Malky talks the great talk but the combination of his stubbornness of playing style, substitutes, favourites and his ineptness and wastefulness has to cost him his job. In any other business and thats what football is these days, he'd have been sent walking a long time ago. I believe Tan has been patient but the ' I want 3 more players' statement was the final straw for Tan and he snapped and he has every single right to do so as a business owner.

11) Hate Tan as much as you want for the rebrand and thats fine but in this regard he is totally right. Is he right to air it publicly? Not really as business should be kept behind closed doors but I can see why he did snap when the statement was made to the press. He is a business man trying to turn around the financial fortunes of his latest investment and the men he's entrusted to spend his cash wisely have by their own admission squandered it on players not ready. Cornelius' value crashes if we end up back in the Championship and he's not plying his trade against the best. That's club assets losing worth per season and thats bad.

12) I am not prepared to see the club I support go under because of the idiotic spending of a few. I have seen my club go down that path once before in my short lifetime and once was enough. Why can't we learn from mistakes? You can't have a financially sound club being run whilst allowing staff to waste large sums of cash on players not contributing to the businesses cause. This is the real world with strict financial restriction imposed by higher powers, where the tax system will pounce on you like no tomorrow. This is not a football management video game where you can enter a cheat and generate loads of cash to spend. How lovely would that be? This is real life and we need to be careful or we might spend our way back to depths of the pyramid system.

Ignoring that results on the park have not been good enough and also ignoring the shit style of hoof football we play or even the very poor tactical set up of the team, MM should have rightly been given a thick ear for number 1. Whatever was he and Moody thinking spending that much money for 'one for the future' rather than strengthening our squad for this season. Crazy just crazy.

And as for number 8!!!!!
Cheerio you deserve to go. Too many on here are fooled by his fist pumps.
He's too defensive and knows only how to play Championship style football.
That handshake he didn't give Tan (who pays his wage) was nothing more than a disgrace.

All those hoping for Tan out... I just hope you have another billionaire lined up with deep pockets.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Some incredible results achieved - agreed - but no consistency in performances, tactics or results (Crystal Palace?). Agree with White Noise - the issue is whether 35m/50m was well spent or poorly spent, rather than my half a football brain having inflated expectations of where CCFC would be at this stage of the season. I'll still be supporting CCFC in whatever league they end up in.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:41 pm

IanTheRed wrote:Liverpool fan here (taken hours to get verified!) but I think the dismissal of Malky, as it will be soon, is disgusting. I thought Hull are mismanaged, until Tan.

Welcome :ayatollah: - Was thinking the same here with the FA and their Proper Person tests after today's events :(

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Northamptonblues wrote:
Ignoring that results on the park have not been good enough and also ignoring the shit style of hoof football we play or even the very poor tactical set up of the team, MM should have rightly been given a thick ear for number 1. Whatever was he and Moody thinking spending that much money for 'one for the future' rather than strengthening our squad for this season. Crazy just crazy.

And as for number 8!!!!!
That handshake he didn't give Tan (who pays his wage) was nothing more than a disgrace.

All those hoping for Tan out... I just hope you have another billionaire lined up with deep pockets.

Why does everyone need a billionaire? As a Liverpool fan I would hate to take the route of Citeh or Chelski, buying success*. What would you rather have, true history based on success worked for, or instant success and flags given to the fans to generate atmosphere?

I guarantee that we celebrated the CL penalty win in 2005 more than Chelsea did in 2012.

I may be a minority, but I'd rather be relegated than buy success. It's a game, not a franchise. The Cardiff story sounded quite romantic until we heard of Tan...most of the fans still sound like they are clued up, kudos.

Those people supporting Tan...you'll soon grow weary when you are in the 4th manager in 3 years.

*ovbiously UEFA are sorting this out now....ha ha ha

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:01 am

IanTheRed wrote:
Northamptonblues wrote:

And as for number 8!!!!!

Why does everyone need a billionaire? As a Liverpool fan I would hate to take the route of Citeh or Chelski, buying success*. What would you rather have, true history based on success worked for, or instant success and flags given to the fans to generate atmosphere?

I guarantee that we celebrated the CL penalty win in 2005 more than Chelsea did in 2012.

I may be a minority, but I'd rather be relegated than buy success. It's a game, not a franchise. The Cardiff story sounded quite romantic until we heard of Tan...most of the fans still sound like they are clued up, kudos.

Those people supporting Tan...you'll soon grow weary when you are in the 4th manager in 3 years.

Well said, Thanks for the support. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:06 am

Alright lads really feel for you here, being a Newcastle fan am only too familiar with wanker chairman and f*cking mental decisions. That said ours terrible as he is, is made to look a saint next to your self destructive chairman. In a perverse way you and Hull make me feel a bit better by comparison like. Like the club and the city even as an 'English tw*t'.drunken mental and overly patriotic just like home. One of the best managers in the league good style of football really tuff place to go away. Seems like your chairman's obsessive about f*cking it up for you big shame. Good look im afraid I feel your going to need it now. P.S don't pat yourselfs too hard on the back for the dont sell Mackay song been singing that bout Cabaye since last season ;)

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:07 am

IanTheRed wrote:
Northamptonblues wrote:

And as for number 8!!!!!

Fair comment Ian

Just reckon that with City reportly running at a huge monthly loss, then nothing other than someone with money to burn could take us on.
Tan for all his high trouser, colour changing insanity, he has made good his promises of investment. The team, training facility and debts cleared. I don't think replacing him will be easy. Unlike our manager.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:18 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... r-be-fired

Re: BBC: ' VINCENT TAN SAYS MALKY TO BE SACKED "

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:33 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Malky resigns and looses millions !! Dont think so. Tan sacks Malky Tan looses millions. Its the Cardiff City circus and in the wings is Bellamy waiting to take over witb his made up injury. Hmmmmm

Nukes, I don't think you are too far away with these comments after recent conversations we were both party too ;)

IF that is the case, then Big Sam needs to watch out at West 'Am :shock: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:55 am

Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay is on the verge of leaving the Premier League club after being told to resign or face being sacked by Malaysian owner Vincent Tan.

Mackay was severely rebuked by Tan earlier this week after angering the club's supremo by asking to sign at least three players during the January transfer window.

The 41-year-old was told by Tan that he wouldn't get any new funds in the new year because he had already been handed a significant transfer kitty following Cardiff's promotion from the Championship last season.

Mackay responded by insisting he will not resign, but the BBC reported on Thursday that Tan sent the former Watford boss a letter by email on Monday, outlining his grievances at length.

Tan is said to have criticised Mackay's transfer signings, style of play and results before demanding he resign or be sacked.

Mackay's position has been under scrutiny since Tan removed his head of recruitment Iain Moody in October amid suggestions of a summer transfer window overspend.

The Scot, whose contract as Cardiff's manager runs until 2016, is scheduled to hold his pre-match press conference on Friday ahead of Saturday's Premier League trip to Liverpool.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:11 am

Mackay could be on way out of Cardiff after Tan row -

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/ ... -1-3240256

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:37 am

I have decided to respond to each of your points...

white.noise wrote:Not bothered in the slightest.

1) Tan backed Malky fully in the summer yet a lot of money was wasted on Cornelius who by Malky's own admission was never ready to dive straight in at this level of play - absurd given that the money could have gone towards the Montero and Ince deals to bring in two players who would have given us more of a cutting edge up front - which we are currently in dire need of

Cornelius has been injured. Cornelius has been injured. You have no idea that he is a waste of money as he hasn't even played one half of Premier League football. Rudy and Mason were sent on loan as soon as he recovered so clearly there is belief in him from those at the club who have actually seen him play. Voices like yours were saying the exact same thing about Mutch and Kimbo last year. There is always a scapegoat at CCFC. You have just joined a cliched bandwagon. Ince would have been a great signing but he turned us down. Who really knows what happened with Montero? Maybe the agent wanted to play games or maybe we had spent our limit by this point.

2) Tan bought us by his own admission in interview as an investment and business. He has been clear with this from the moment he got involved with the club and wants to maximise his profits and business portfolio using us. He hasn't pretended that he is the greatest footballing man and yes he has stated he would try to learn the game but he is a business man first and foremost and as a business man he has the right to be annoyed with the amount of money wasted on transfers in the summer

If he hasn't pretended that he is the greatest football man then why is he making interfering communications during games? This could be a fictitious report but a lot of journalists have jumped on this. Did Malky deny this? I'm not too sure. Has money been wasted on transfers? No. I'm sure that if we sold the same personel in the next transfer window that we bought in the last I'm absolutely sure we would get the same money back and even a turn a healthy profit (at this early stage)

3) Cornelius has so far proven to be a waste of money unless we end up back in the Championship where he may end up useful

See above. He could turn out to be worth much more than his price tag. He is a very young player with rare physical attributs that most clubs crave. I don't know how good he might turn out to be and neither do you.

4) The Brayford signing was borderline insane and nothing else needs to be said on that

I didn't see the Brayford flop at the time. I thought he was a player with Premier League ability. He hasn't looked good playing along side inexperienced players. I can see him going on loan to a Championship side and proving himself again. £1.5m is not the biggest gamble the Premier League has seen.

5) The Velikonja signing was insane and that was a signing by Malky and he has admitted to that

Who signed him? Was Malky just backing up his new chairmen by rambling about how he had scouted him at Watford. I don't know, but I think so. Who knows? He needs a loan fast though.

6) I dislike Tan for the rebrand but on this I agree with him wholeheartedly. I would in his position be irate with the spending that took place in the summer and whilst it was signed off by him he would have trusted Malky's football judgement and he put that true belief in Malky to sign players of quality with his money yet Malky wasted it. How must Tan feel with that?

How the hell did this spending pass Tan by!? Tan is merely failing once again at diabolical PR. He spoke about Tony Fernandes in the summer and how he wouldn't be conned by agents (Montero). Did he let this spending happen so he could be seen in to have good reason to sack MM mid-season?

7) Tan is not an endless pit of cash like Man City's owner or Roman Abramovich who can fund the club using interest and annual profits. He wants to implement a fully sustainable model hence all the changes and debt payoffs to our liabilities which you can happily check out yourself online with a bit of digging. By wasting tens of millions of pounds as Malky and Moody did in the summer we are heading down that same path of instability financially and we'll be back on the brink of admin and square one before you know it.

How many players that Malky has brought in have been sold on??? How much did the likes of Mutch, Kimbo, Taylor, Turner, Caulker, Gunnarson, KTC and Campbell actually cost us in fees?? How much would they bring in if they were sold?? You cannot conclude that any of CCFC's playing assets are a waste of money until they are sold on.

8) Why was Kevin McNaughton given a new contract? What's the purpose of this when he has just been shipped out on loan and how much are they contributing to his wages? I'd love to know as that could yet be more expenditure wasted on players that are of no benefit to us at this level.

Fair point on Kev but we're not paying his wages now are we? Though the MM ethos of teamwork and unity is what got us promoted and pulled our club from the gutter to being a club that players want to fight for. Yes it was a unnecessary expense, but maybe the club incentivised the rest of its playing staff with this statement by saying - you fight and stay loyal to us and we will honour and reward that. We are more than just a business of numbers. We are a family.

9) We are a Premier League club now but not an established one. We, if we are to survive at this level, need to be shrewd in our financial dealings and need to ensure we do not waste millions on players like QPR did. We have not wasted as much as they did and we fortunately at this point don't find ourselves in the mess they did but we still need to be clever to both increase turnover and profit margins and therefore reinvestment on the right assets

We have not wasted like QPR have. This time last year QPR were cannon fodder and all but doomed. They had none of the work ethic and desire that this CCFC team has. There are quite a few that look much more likely for relegation than us. Though, if this story that we are responding to turns out to be true, Tan might just have made us ten times more likely to go down. If MM had a full season untampered, I believe he would have kept us up. Who knows now?

10) Malky has many faults many refuse to see due to (a) him getting us promotion after years of heartbreak, (b) the ability to side with him in this inner club political war with the owner of whom many hate due to the rebrand, Tan, and (c) because of his rapport and attitude with the fans and ethos of 'we're all in this together as a unit and the fans are everything'. Malky talks the great talk but the combination of his stubbornness of playing style, substitutes, favourites and his ineptness and wastefulness has to cost him his job. In any other business and thats what football is these days, he'd have been sent walking a long time ago. I believe Tan has been patient but the ' I want 3 more players' statement was the final straw for Tan and he snapped and he has every single right to do so as a business owner.

(a)Yes. Malky got us promotion after years of heartbreak. We had a phenomenally consistent season and we were the best team by some way. (b) The rebrand is a different debate. But Tan's public relations are clearly very very poorly considered. Why does he even want to create a divide between himself and the most respected manager, by fans and media, that CCFC has had in our lifetimes?? (c) Malky does talk a great talk, which yes, is often politics. But this is what the very best managers do and it's a massive part of the game and leadership in any capacity... And what's this rubbish about playing style? When we play teams at our level or below, we look fluid, adaptable and progressive. Our organisation without the ball is phenomenal. Most teams in this league are better than us. Of course we going to have to play ugly a lot of the time. We need points to service basically half the points you have made!

11) Hate Tan as much as you want for the rebrand and thats fine but in this regard he is totally right. Is he right to air it publicly? Not really as business should be kept behind closed doors but I can see why he did snap when the statement was made to the press. He is a business man trying to turn around the financial fortunes of his latest investment and the men he's entrusted to spend his cash wisely have by their own admission squandered it on players not ready. Cornelius' value crashes if we end up back in the Championship and he's not plying his trade against the best. That's club assets losing worth per season and thats bad.

You haven't said anything different here so I won't either. How was this money spent without Tan's knowledge? I thought he was meant to be a business genius. Tan knew exactly what was going on. The Moody affair and this affair has backfired. He should be sacking his PR team and get in some smart and honest people who have experience of the football industry and the media over here. Or just listen to Steve Borley.

12) I am not prepared to see the club I support go under because of the idiotic spending of a few. I have seen my club go down that path once before in my short lifetime and once was enough. Why can't we learn from mistakes? You can't have a financially sound club being run whilst allowing staff to waste large sums of cash on players not contributing to the businesses cause. This is the real world with strict financial restriction imposed by higher powers, where the tax system will pounce on you like no tomorrow. This is not a football management video game where you can enter a cheat and generate loads of cash to spend. How lovely would that be? This is real life and we need to be careful or we might spend our way back to depths of the pyramid system.

The odds of our revenue decreasing by a cool £80m a year just went through the roof after this latest nightmare.

Congratulations. That was the worst post I've ever seen on this board. Maybe you should go back to ****ing over George Osborne's autobiography?

Yeah do that.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:54 am

IanTheRed wrote:
Northamptonblues wrote:

And as for number 8!!!!!

Thanks for giving us your thoughts, at 23 years old I would seem young for a football fan but I've been in love with this club playing against the likes of Barnet, Carlisle, Exeter etc. and was such a great experience for a young boy to grow up with. Today I hope no young person has to go through this joke of an ownership for any longer.
Btw IanTheRed, welcome to the forum and good luck in your title race, Suarez has to be the best player in the premier league with Ramsey second.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:08 am

IanTheRed wrote:
Northamptonblues wrote:

And as for number 8!!!!!

After what Hicks & Gillette did to your club......you now have another American billionaire in charge

Your CL win in 2005 deserved to be wildly celebrated, it was the classic comeback

You have been trying to buy success since your last title win over 20 years ago you only have to look at some of your spending chasing it...Carrol £35m the classic example.

This should be one of the best seasons I have had watching Cardiff but it is firmly becoming a living nightmare

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:27 am

Man City fan here also wanting to add his name to the list of people condemning Vincent Tan for his deeply unprofessional display. We were so fortunate with our owner in comparison to yours.

I hope Cardiff come out of this for the better regardless of what actually happens. Worrying times.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:28 am

Jinks wrote:
lyndipops wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Jinks,

Jinks, u dont seem to care about anything to do with our club, as long its Prem. :roll:

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:36 am

Its amazing that more people care about a manager than the rebrand.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:43 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Its amazing that more people care about a manager than the rebrand.

Craig,
I thought exactly the same.