Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BBC:VINCENT TAN SAYS " RESIGN OR I WILL SACK U "

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Jollffe wrote:In a letter emailed to Mackay on Monday, it is understood Tan listed in depth his grievances with the Scot.
Tan criticised 41-year-old Mackay at length in a range of areas, such as signings, transfer budgets, results on the pitch and style of play.
The Malaysian businessman also questioned the former Watford manager's record as a boss.

Tan is asking to be judged on who he's got lined up to replace Malky. He'll have to be quite something, I wonder who it is?

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Brighton & hove Albion wrote:sorry about this but

f**k OF TAN CARDIFF WILL ALWAYS BE HERE WHETHER YOU ARE OR NOT. DON'T TAKE CARDIFF FANS FOR MUGS AS THEY ARE LOYAL FANS UNLIKE YOURSELF YOU JUMPED UP MIDGET AND WILL REVOLT.

Ban me if you like but this Tan Muppet is testing me to my limits.

Have just seen the interview from Brendon Rogers, great guy and spot on.

:lol: :lol: :lol: fair play to you Pat you don't hold back :lol:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Tan out

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:52 pm

The Cuban wrote:
Willy-Wonka wrote:If the fans don't get together properly now, they never will.

same scenario as Southampton and they came through it

No its not.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Tan trending on twitter! Not his finest hour. Not just our own fans against his dictatorship, the whole country and further afield are behind malky :thumbup:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:53 pm

cardiff yid wrote:

f**k OF TAN CARDIFF WILL ALWAYS BE HERE WHETHER YOU ARE OR NOT. DON'T TAKE CARDIFF FANS FOR MUGS AS THEY ARE LOYAL FANS UNLIKE YOURSELF YOU JUMPED UP MIDGET AND WILL REVOLT.

so you gone off vinny a bit pat :laughing6: .spot on :thumbup: when he goes he can take that madman at hull with him.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Time for this cuunt to feel what Cardiff fans ars all about. f*cking ridiculous :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky: :malky:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:54 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Fu... This. I will not renew next season, f..... Circus down there.

I thought that too but it will just mean you free your seat up for a plastic.
I have decided I will only renew if Tampon goes.
Last edited by Grumpyguts on Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:55 pm

So far all of Tan's crazy doings at the club have not been things that have a direct affect on the results on the pitch. If he sacks Malky who has done incredible since being in charge for no justified reason then I think there will be an uproar from a huge section of the fans who haven't really made that much noise about the rebrand yet.
With results unlikely to improve under a new manager I can see 'Tan out' chanting being the main focus for the rest of our home and away games this season.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:55 pm

Whatever happens, Tan is going to know how we feel on Boxing Day...........he isn't welcome at will be booed from all corners continuously.

FEK OFF TAN YOU FEKIN DICTATOR!!!!!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Diggers wrote:Tan trending on twitter! Not his finest hour. Not just our own fans against his dictatorship, the whole country and further afield are behind malky :thumbup:

what he has done to your club rebrand wise is plain wrong.interfering with football affairs is plain wrong.most other teams fans would hate a rebrand at their club.there is a bigger picture here.k.r.o :ayatollah: :malky:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:03 pm

I f*cking hate this now, our year to really try and adapt to premier league and show the world what Cardiff city is about and tan spoils it all! f**k off c**t

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:04 pm

MR TAN PLEASE DO THE CCFC CLUB A FAVOUR AND BUGGAR OFF, WE DONT WANT YOU

MALKY WE WILL ALWAYS TRUST, IF MALKY IS SACKED HOPE WE PROTEST WITH A VIEW TO DRIVING TAN OUT ASAP

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Its time Our fans now united together and let know Tan what we think of him.

We want our Identity back, our pride and a club we can be proud of " TAN OUT " :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :ayatollah:

Possibly the wisest cuppla sentences Ive read in a long time !

High time we stood together and let Tan know what Cardiff City is all about - history , heritage , pride and a fan base who care passionately enough about the club not to let it be destroyed by an ill-informed , megalomaniac despot !

We've let him embarrass us and our great club enough as it is - we need to put our petty squabbling behind us and rally to the banner that unites us all ! THIS IS CARDIFF , THIS IS WALES ! Pride - Passion - Belief!

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Whatever happens, Tan is going to know how we feel on Boxing Day...........he isn't welcome at will be booed from all corners continuously.

Ha ha don't tell me you going in blazing :lol:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Coco wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Its time Our fans now united together and let know Tan what we think of him.

We want our Identity back, our pride and a club we can be proud of " TAN OUT " :ayatollah: :malky: :malky: :ayatollah:

High time we stood together and let Tan know what Cardiff City is all about - history , heritage , pride and a fan base who care passionately enough about the club not to let it be destroyed by an ill-informed , megalomaniac despot !

We've let him embarrass us and our great club enough as it is - we need to put our petty squabbling behind us and rally to the banner that unites us all ! THIS IS CARDIFF , THIS IS WALES ! Pride - Passion - Belief!

talk is cheap,will you actually do something and if so what?

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Not bothered in the slightest.

1) Tan backed Malky fully in the summer yet a lot of money was wasted on Cornelius who by Malky's own admission was never ready to dive straight in at this level of play - absurd given that the money could have gone towards the Montero and Ince deals to bring in two players who would have given us more of a cutting edge up front - which we are currently in dire need of

2) Tan bought us by his own admission in interview as an investment and business. He has been clear with this from the moment he got involved with the club and wants to maximise his profits and business portfolio using us. He hasn't pretended that he is the greatest footballing man and yes he has stated he would try to learn the game but he is a business man first and foremost and as a business man he has the right to be annoyed with the amount of money wasted on transfers in the summer

3) Cornelius has so far proven to be a waste of money unless we end up back in the Championship where he may end up useful

4) The Brayford signing was borderline insane and nothing else needs to be said on that

5) The Velikonja signing was insane and that was a signing by Malky and he has admitted to that

6) I dislike Tan for the rebrand but on this I agree with him wholeheartedly. I would in his position be irate with the spending that took place in the summer and whilst it was signed off by him he would have trusted Malky's football judgement and he put that true belief in Malky to sign players of quality with his money yet Malky wasted it. How must Tan feel with that?

7) Tan is not an endless pit of cash like Man City's owner or Roman Abramovich who can fund the club using interest and annual profits. He wants to implement a fully sustainable model hence all the changes and debt payoffs to our liabilities which you can happily check out yourself online with a bit of digging. By wasting tens of millions of pounds as Malky and Moody did in the summer we are heading down that same path of instability financially and we'll be back on the brink of admin and square one before you know it.

8) Why was Kevin McNaughton given a new contract? What's the purpose of this when he has just been shipped out on loan and how much are they contributing to his wages? I'd love to know as that could yet be more expenditure wasted on players that are of no benefit to us at this level.

9) We are a Premier League club now but not an established one. We, if we are to survive at this level, need to be shrewd in our financial dealings and need to ensure we do not waste millions on players like QPR did. We have not wasted as much as they did and we fortunately at this point don't find ourselves in the mess they did but we still need to be clever to both increase turnover and profit margins and therefore reinvestment on the right assets

10) Malky has many faults many refuse to see due to (a) him getting us promotion after years of heartbreak, (b) the ability to side with him in this inner club political war with the owner of whom many hate due to the rebrand, Tan, and (c) because of his rapport and attitude with the fans and ethos of 'we're all in this together as a unit and the fans are everything'. Malky talks the great talk but the combination of his stubbornness of playing style, substitutes, favourites and his ineptness and wastefulness has to cost him his job. In any other business and thats what football is these days, he'd have been sent walking a long time ago. I believe Tan has been patient but the ' I want 3 more players' statement was the final straw for Tan and he snapped and he has every single right to do so as a business owner.

11) Hate Tan as much as you want for the rebrand and thats fine but in this regard he is totally right. Is he right to air it publicly? Not really as business should be kept behind closed doors but I can see why he did snap when the statement was made to the press. He is a business man trying to turn around the financial fortunes of his latest investment and the men he's entrusted to spend his cash wisely have by their own admission squandered it on players not ready. Cornelius' value crashes if we end up back in the Championship and he's not plying his trade against the best. That's club assets losing worth per season and thats bad.

12) I am not prepared to see the club I support go under because of the idiotic spending of a few. I have seen my club go down that path once before in my short lifetime and once was enough. Why can't we learn from mistakes? You can't have a financially sound club being run whilst allowing staff to waste large sums of cash on players not contributing to the businesses cause. This is the real world with strict financial restriction imposed by higher powers, where the tax system will pounce on you like no tomorrow. This is not a football management video game where you can enter a cheat and generate loads of cash to spend. How lovely would that be? This is real life and we need to be careful or we might spend our way back to depths of the pyramid system.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Daya wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Whatever happens, Tan is going to know how we feel on Boxing Day...........he isn't welcome at will be booed from all corners continuously.

Ha ha don't tell me you going in blazing :lol:

you still hear hammer head.

Coco wrote:

:thumbup: time for action pal.a lot of non ccfc fans cannot believe you have been so passive.forget that and unite as one now.a fired up ccfc fanbase will be too much for vinny to cope with.you,ve still got it in the locker

cardiff yid wrote:

Sorry mate but me and Cardiff have been threw the mincer since the dungeon days back in 96, we've both put up with shit and seeing this prick come in and treat Malky like dirt then he can f**k off.

I like Cardiff and is my prem team and I'll not stand by and see some wanker ruin you. I'm behind you bluebirds 100% and so is everyone else.

Tan is a midget prick.

Sorry for my outburst but I really dislike the bloke.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:10 pm

White Noise..second post. Fek off you Jerk bstrd............

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:11 pm

jtc wrote:
Coco wrote:

:thumbup: time for action pal.a lot of non ccfc fans cannot believe you have been so passive.forget that and unite as one now.a fired up ccfc fanbase will be too much for vinny to cope with.you,ve still got it in the locker

:ayatollah: :twisted: :ayatollah: :twisted:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:White Noise..second post. Fek off you Jerk bstrd............

The likes of Polo, Craig and a few others have mentioned plenty of the facts above for a long time now and I as a reader have noticed it. They are 100% spot on but people refuse to see the truth of what is in front of them blinded by what they want to see. Some look at something and call it a piece of art. Others look at the same thing and call it a pile of rubbish. Its all down to the interpretation and the eyes of the beholder.

I hate Tan for the rebrand but I agree with him on this. I don't see how anyone with an understanding of business acumen can agree with the squandering of £10m plus on assets not ready to ply their trade at this level - Cornelius and Brayford. If you think such spending is acceptable then you should also be prepared for the financial trouble it will bring with it.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:27 pm

I can't believe what our club has become, we need to stand up for the sake of our club. Not like the poor effort we made rebelling the Rebrand. f**k off tan, final straw for me

Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:41 pm

Anyone got a spare ticket for boxing day then PM me, cheers :thumbup:

Re: BBC: ' VINCENT TAN SAYS MALKY TO BE SACKED "

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Daya wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Malky resigns and looses millions !! Dont think so. Tan sacks Malky Tan looses millions. Its the Cardiff City circus and in the wings is Bellamy waiting to take over witb his made up injury. Hmmmmm

Nukes your man TANPOM is a dirty sneaky fooker,

Love the new name for Tan :lol:
And Tanpom ai'nt our man, he's a c**t :evil:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:31 pm

BBC Sport understands?? I will understand if bbc sport show proof of this email or it could be made up :thumbright:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Jinks wrote:BBC Sport understands?? I will understand if bbc sport show proof of this email or it could be made up :thumbright:

Jinks,
Just on the TV News, Cardiff City FC refuse to deny this email.
BBC would not state if it was not true.

I have just spoken to two people in the club and both 100% confirm it.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:34 pm

white.noise wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:White Noise..second post. Fek off you Jerk bstrd............

The likes of Polo, Craig and a few others have mentioned plenty of the facts above for a long time now and I as a reader have noticed it. They are 100% spot on but people refuse to see the truth of what is in front of them blinded by what they want to see. Some look at something and call it a piece of art. Others look at the same thing and call it a pile of rubbish. Its all down to the interpretation and the eyes of the beholder.

I hate Tan for the rebrand but I agree with him on this. I don't see how anyone with an understanding of business acumen can agree with the squandering of £10m plus on assets not ready to ply their trade at this level - Cornelius and Brayford. If you think such spending is acceptable then you should also be prepared for the financial trouble it will bring with it.

Some on here are using malky to have a go at tan because they feel guilty for not doing anything against him when he rebranded us :thumbup:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:36 pm

white.noise wrote:Not bothered in the slightest.

1) Tan backed Malky fully in the summer yet a lot of money was wasted on Cornelius who by Malky's own admission was never ready to dive straight in at this level of play - absurd given that the money could have gone towards the Montero and Ince deals to bring in two players who would have given us more of a cutting edge up front - which we are currently in dire need of

2) Tan bought us by his own admission in interview as an investment and business. He has been clear with this from the moment he got involved with the club and wants to maximise his profits and business portfolio using us. He hasn't pretended that he is the greatest footballing man and yes he has stated he would try to learn the game but he is a business man first and foremost and as a business man he has the right to be annoyed with the amount of money wasted on transfers in the summer

3) Cornelius has so far proven to be a waste of money unless we end up back in the Championship where he may end up useful

4) The Brayford signing was borderline insane and nothing else needs to be said on that

5) The Velikonja signing was insane and that was a signing by Malky and he has admitted to that

6) I dislike Tan for the rebrand but on this I agree with him wholeheartedly. I would in his position be irate with the spending that took place in the summer and whilst it was signed off by him he would have trusted Malky's football judgement and he put that true belief in Malky to sign players of quality with his money yet Malky wasted it. How must Tan feel with that?

7) Tan is not an endless pit of cash like Man City's owner or Roman Abramovich who can fund the club using interest and annual profits. He wants to implement a fully sustainable model hence all the changes and debt payoffs to our liabilities which you can happily check out yourself online with a bit of digging. By wasting tens of millions of pounds as Malky and Moody did in the summer we are heading down that same path of instability financially and we'll be back on the brink of admin and square one before you know it.

8) Why was Kevin McNaughton given a new contract? What's the purpose of this when he has just been shipped out on loan and how much are they contributing to his wages? I'd love to know as that could yet be more expenditure wasted on players that are of no benefit to us at this level.

9) We are a Premier League club now but not an established one. We, if we are to survive at this level, need to be shrewd in our financial dealings and need to ensure we do not waste millions on players like QPR did. We have not wasted as much as they did and we fortunately at this point don't find ourselves in the mess they did but we still need to be clever to both increase turnover and profit margins and therefore reinvestment on the right assets

10) Malky has many faults many refuse to see due to (a) him getting us promotion after years of heartbreak, (b) the ability to side with him in this inner club political war with the owner of whom many hate due to the rebrand, Tan, and (c) because of his rapport and attitude with the fans and ethos of 'we're all in this together as a unit and the fans are everything'. Malky talks the great talk but the combination of his stubbornness of playing style, substitutes, favourites and his ineptness and wastefulness has to cost him his job. In any other business and thats what football is these days, he'd have been sent walking a long time ago. I believe Tan has been patient but the ' I want 3 more players' statement was the final straw for Tan and he snapped and he has every single right to do so as a business owner.

11) Hate Tan as much as you want for the rebrand and thats fine but in this regard he is totally right. Is he right to air it publicly? Not really as business should be kept behind closed doors but I can see why he did snap when the statement was made to the press. He is a business man trying to turn around the financial fortunes of his latest investment and the men he's entrusted to spend his cash wisely have by their own admission squandered it on players not ready. Cornelius' value crashes if we end up back in the Championship and he's not plying his trade against the best. That's club assets losing worth per season and thats bad.

12) I am not prepared to see the club I support go under because of the idiotic spending of a few. I have seen my club go down that path once before in my short lifetime and once was enough. Why can't we learn from mistakes? You can't have a financially sound club being run whilst allowing staff to waste large sums of cash on players not contributing to the businesses cause. This is the real world with strict financial restriction imposed by higher powers, where the tax system will pounce on you like no tomorrow. This is not a football management video game where you can enter a cheat and generate loads of cash to spend. How lovely would that be? This is real life and we need to be careful or we might spend our way back to depths of the pyramid system.

I've read a lot of pro Malky posts over the last few days and to be honest I've even gone as far as singing 'DON'T SACK MACKAY' in my head (it is quite catchy)! But Then I see this post and reality sets in. I know that some of you dont want too hear it, especially from a jack, but with all the mess surrounding your club ie: The debt, rebranding etc, it seems that somewhere through all of this your looking for a hero. And you've made that hero out to be Malky Mackay! It's misplaced. Tan for all his madness and faults is bang on with this. Sorry :(