Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: what excuse now then reds?

Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:When the rebrand started Tan tried to change our colours as we all know. There was opposition to this and Tan was about to do a u turn until a large section of our fans (the red or dead brigade) were frightened into believing that we would go into administration if Tan walked away. Tan took strength from our fears and then stramrollered in his changes and the rest is history as they say.
The fans with much to say at the time put up arguments about needing to be financially secure before protesting against Tan and driving him away.I can remember one example of Gwyn saying that when Tan was financially committed then we can then give him what for.
Now that Tan is committed and we are no longer so vunerable in this area these same fans are still sitting on the fence. Gone now are the arguments of financial meltdown and administration yet fans still universally will not unite to get Tan out. These same fans have now (not surprisingly) changed position again by trying to promote the argument of who will buy us if we drive Tan out. I am quite sure that even if we did have a buyer lined up then these same fans would then change position yet again and have us believe some other doomsday scenario rather than unite with the campaign to go back to blue.
I will agree that there is always an element of uncertainty when going into the unknown but surely it would be better than enduring the present regime? :ayatollah:

I'm certain I'm not sure what is going to happen. Don't honestly care either way. Just get on with it and support the football team you follow. Picking sides is human nature, let's just hope that all the fuss with picking your side doesn't effect the only side that matters, which is the football side. Keep it up lads. I'll just watch the football in front of me.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Always_be_blue wrote:we are still very much vulnebale. tan hasnt put any money about from 6 mill i think it was into equality, he might have said he was going to but with all these people asking for tan out hes probs changed his mind and thinking why should i help them when against me, until he does make it equal we could fail at any time, as the club itself owes the money not anybody else

Hasnt put any money in? :lol:

He has been bank rolling us for 3 and a half years ffs.

Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:39 pm

Remember this Hmmmmm :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: