Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Dance, garage. I despair

Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Saturday and music night, oh f**k it, lets have have every night as music night :bluescarf:

Tomorrow evening is the appropriate time to have a good read and just putting the final YouTube clips etc together then it's good to go for the Sunday newspaper read :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Hova wrote:Saturday and music night, oh f**k it, lets have have every night as music night :bluescarf:

Tomorrow evening is the appropriate time to have a good read and just putting the final YouTube clips etc together then it's good to go for the Sunday newspaper (fourm) read :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:01 pm

:ayatollah:

Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:36 pm

Come on you woosies, this is so depressing on here, all it is moan, moan and yet more moan. Lighten up because it's not the end of the world.

Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:35 pm

:thumbup:

Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Sorry Willy Wombat, it was your thread but you've neglected it so far that I've now taken full control over it and if you've a problem with it then you'd better take it up with the moderators and they can rule on the matter :ayatollah:

Friday music :bluescarf:

Been posted before but I do like it.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:00 pm

Few bottles of red :bluescarf:

Happy music, Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow and we're in the bottom three come 4.45, bloody love it, Take that Barber you f*cking yid fan and money grabbing c**t. Are we still customers or fans you arrogant vermin piece of shit.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:27 pm

:ayatollah:

Bastille - Flaws (Deep Chills remix)

Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:32 pm

:thumbup:

Haukjem - Floating (Original Mix)

Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:41 pm

:bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Vlegel - Sunshine | HD

Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:55 pm

:happy1:

Jupiter Project & Jetski Safari feat. Helen Corry - With You (Official Video HD)

Of to watch a film, night :thumbup:

Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:55 pm

one more :lol:

The Beloved - The Sun Is Rising (Original) 80's :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:52 pm

On the wine so music this evening :D

Ventured up to Sheffield yesterday (last away game this season ba Millwall) with the motley crew, 6am and bang on the door, coming or staying? Coming on conditions that I have the back seat on the mini bus and no music and the level of noice is kept to a minimum as got a hang over. Sheffield and Cardiff are light years apart when it comes to culture and the 21st century. Last visit was back the 80's when we drew 4-4 in the cup, wow, how the city is going backwards due to multi multiculturalism.

Because we're white then we were labelled racists because.......... I'll post later on why and you can come to your own conclusion whether we were or not. Just glad I was with some sound company who don't back down :bluescarf:

Good start for Sunday evening :ayatollah:

Vlegel - Bring it Back (Stereo Palma Radio Edit) |HD|

Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:17 pm

NHYX - Heroes & Legends

Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:33 pm

How about some Markus Spitta :thumbup:

Markus Spitta - Nobody like You (Original Mix)

Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:50 pm

:bluescarf:

Got to love the tunes/music even if I say so myself :notworthy:

Delcroix & Delatour - Memory (original Mix).

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Music releases the stress from the inept footballers displays :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:12 pm

Gostan - Klanga (Original Mix)

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Two cracking ones to leave you with and top tunes/music but that shows the quality of music on here. love to leave you chaps. Need some good shut eye to recharge the batteries and no doubt some will say take the dam charger away :bluescarf:

Fair well till the next time ;)

Of Monsters And Men - Little Talks (Thomas Jack Remix)

Last but not least is the closing night in Ibiza 2014 :bluescarf: :thumbup:

Infernal - From Paris to Berlin (Fizo Faouez 2014 Remix)

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:08 pm

:bluescarf:

To early for a night cap :thumbup:

INFERNAL - SELF CONTROL - REMIX

This is for the oldies :bluescarf:

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Dan Balan - Chica Bomb HD :bluescarf:

hungry, eating dinner then desert :ayatollah:

Night.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:01 pm

Evening. Good results today but it's like sticking a plaster over a gaping wound :cry:

Carrying out some maintenance works for the moderators on this thread so bear with me :lol:

Anna Graceman - Words (Lulleaux Remix)

Curry on it's it's way and a new outlet, dearer than the last lot so best be worth it otherwise therell be trouble ;)

Sheffield away? Don't think I should I post it otherwise I'll get a ban again for using a word even though it was word for word and what was said.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:31 pm

Bit of mix and match for music/instruments :bluescarf:

NHYX - Opus 21

Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:12 pm

This laptop is going back tomorrow and the argumentative behaviour will commence and it'll end up with the police being called and me being arrested.This laptop is f*cking shit and the computer shop around the corner said so as well with them saying it's got vaults but PC World will say it's me even though it's a month old.

Bring it on, I'm not leaving till they fix it and none of this bollox with come back in 2 weeks time, sort it there and now or give me a credit note.

I know my rights and am sick and tired of these gimps thinking they know best and if these gimps where so great on computers then why the f**k are they working in PC World for?, I tell you why, it's because they think we the public are computer-literate and they can take advantage but it won't work with me the gimps. I'm going in tomorrow with Tin Hat and battle hararend mentality.

Monkey Safari - Sirens (Mollono Bass Remix)

Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:37 pm

Sunday :bluescarf:

Finished cooking for family (Dad Dementia) and having a few beers and smoke :ayatollah:

Either you're in or out, your choice :thumbup:

Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:17 pm

I'm nutted, nearly time for retirement for the night :bluescarf:

Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Super Pollen, wow, just like the music I post, :lol: :oops:

It's what it is :P

Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Hova wrote:Super Pollen, wow, just like the music I post, :lol: :oops:

It's what it is :P

Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:25 pm

I'm stoned or drunk or a combination of both but a good line would perk me up :bluescarf: