Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Derby 5 Albion 0, Hyypia will be sacked :ayatollah:

Re: Dance, garage. I despair

Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:04 pm

Wild Wild West (Matoma Remix)

Yay or Nay for music ;)

Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:27 pm

NHYX - Weekend Milliardaire (Original Mix)

The clue is in the title of the thread ;)

The wooden steps are calling. :|

Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:39 pm

:bluescarf:

Good results tomorrow :lol:

Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Hova wrote:get used to this as this is all they play at ours before the match :bluescarf:

This is the remix, top notch :thumbup:

Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Hova wrote:get used to this as this is all they play at ours before the match :bluescarf:

Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Hova wrote:

Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Retiring for the evening.

Good luck tomorrow. Hyypia, goodbye and good riddance :thumbup:

Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Saturday for a change. Cooking roast, yes rather odd time but have a new cooker installed and just want to check all is in working order.

Ice Cube & The Notorious B.I.G. - Hello Vs. Party & Bullshit (Matoma Remix)

Love the tune :thumbup:

Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Having it large Image

Ludacris ft. The Notorious B.I.G - Yeah vs. Mo Money Mo Problems (Matoma Remix)

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:06 pm

I have issues with him as every other word 'ABOVE ' about the English, felt like it was personal so will have a word if our paths cross.

2pac - Hold On Be Strong vs. The Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa (Matoma Remix)

I Like the music and instruments :bluescarf:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:15 pm

:bluescarf:

Kygo | Final Mixtape (Summer Mix) - SB [2014] :thumbup:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:16 pm

Hope Willy Wombat doesn't mind me taking over his music thread. I feel safe in here on my own and I enjoy talking to oneself :bluescarf:

I feel like I'm in a bubble and can't be hurt as there's no sharp edges like a cube whereas you're on the outside and can be hurt with the pointed corners of the cube, Bit like being in the mob, if you're in then your safe but once you leave then you're not protected anymore and you're on your own. Darn, spilt my wine, never mind, will top up :)

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:48 pm

:ayatollah:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:58 pm

This is good, well, I'd always agree with myself wouldn't i :happy1:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:20 pm

Shall leave you with my favorite remix at the moment, yes you've heard it before but it's quality :ayatollah:

Io non sarò di nuovo ( in linea fino al 15 febbraio) in modo che auguro a tutti un bel Natale e nuovo anno e spero che tu possa trasformare le vostre fortune del club in giro così ci vediamo tutti al 10 ° , essere gentile questa volta ;)

I'll leave you to work it out, night :thumbup:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:54 pm

The vast majority of the dance music you like is pretty much based on the homosexual scene that created dance music.

Most of the lyrics and themes are about free love aswell.

I'm sorry for your loss. :wave:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Find me some Deep House like they play in Ibiza and all will be forgiven. I am yet to find any music online that matches the stuff out there.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:07 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:The vast majority of the dance music you like is pretty much based on the homosexual scene that created dance music.

Most of the lyrics and themes are about free love aswell.

I'm sorry for your loss. :wave:

Rubbish. Dance and Garage clubs in Brighton was heterosexual music until the gay scene started to like it, it was always ABBA, YMCA, Elton John, Boy George, George Michael etc until they started popping pills.

They go here for there smooching nights http://www.revenge.co.uk/ but funny enough this club was our main club back in the late 80's, first acid was window pains then 'E's came along just after and as the club is on the border of Kemp Town then it got shut down and 6 months later was a gay club, anything parallel or east of this club is gay land. Glad they enjoy the dance/garage scene instead of the shite they were liking.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:18 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:Find me some Deep House like they play in http://www.revenge.co.uk/and all will be forgiven. I am yet to find any music online that matches the stuff out there.

Used to love Ibiza, Pasha in Ibiza town is the best club on the island, not so commercialized as the others like Amnesia,Space,Privilege where they attract all the youngsters. Used to drop a few 'E's @ Pasha and was great nights.

Reason I don't play this kind of music on here is because I like to drink wine and listen to Garage instead of thumping music, If I was out in Ibiza then yes, I'd listen to this and would love it.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:Find me some Deep House like they play in Ibiza and all will be forgiven. I am yet to find any music online that matches the stuff out there.

Benny Benassi & Public Enemy - Bring The Noise (Pump-kin Remix) :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:36 pm

Depressed Blue wrote:Find me some Deep House like they play in Ibiza and all will be forgiven. I am yet to find any music online that matches the stuff out there.

Nicky Romero - Toulouse :thumbup:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Pacha, best club in Ibiza for the old heads :bluescarf:

Pacha Ibiza Club & Dance House Mix #1

Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Rune RK - Calabria (Firebeatz Remix) [Official Music Video] Ave it large :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :thumbup: