Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What are the chances...

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:31 pm

of the Leicester match being called off??? Don't want to finish work in London at 06:00 and travel down, then cross the bridge to find the match called off ala Derby :evil:

Re: What are the chances...

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Bluetaf wrote:of the Leicester match being called off??? Don't want to finish work in London at 06:00 and travel down, then cross the bridge to find the match called off ala Derby :evil:

80% chance if its below Zero tonight. 11.30am Pitch inspection.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluetaf wrote:of the Leicester match being called off??? Don't want to finish work in London at 06:00 and travel down, then cross the bridge to find the match called off ala Derby :evil:

Cheers Annis, just going to work now and the trip into London will be a nightmare, let alone getting down to Cardiff in the morning.
Hope you and your family have a good Cristmas if I don't see you tommorrow
Andy F-S

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:39 pm

sporadic snow chief. There is no snow in bargoed but loads in merthyr. So who knows what will happen in the morning. We have undersoil heating.
Perhaps we should of invested in a roof .

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:39 pm

Bluetaf wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Cheers Annis, just going to work now and the trip into London will be a nightmare, let alone getting down to Cardiff in the morning.
Hope you and your family have a good Cristmas if I don't see you tommorrow
Andy F-S

Hi Andy Mate, Same to you and the Boys.
I really hope its on.
GOOD LUCK in your Travelling Annis.