Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the new season ticket scheme

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:41 pm

can any please explain what this deal actually consists of?

Re: the new season ticket scheme

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:45 pm

if you buy before dec 31st 2009 you get a price freeze on your season ticket for five years and also if city get promoted this season they will reimburse you the money for next season so it is free :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

GO AND BUY ONE AND GET YOUR MATES/FAMILY TO JOIN YOU

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:if you buy before dec 31st 2009 you get a price freeze on your season ticket for five years and also if city get promoted this season they will reimburse you the money for next season so it is free :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thanks
i will buy one, get my old man to get one aswell :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:48 pm

cefnblue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:if you buy before dec 31st 2009 you get a price freeze on your season ticket for five years and also if city get promoted this season they will reimburse you the money for next season so it is free :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thanks

think how happy you will be when you have a cheque off the club in may for your season ticket :mrgreen:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:49 pm

carlccfc wrote:
cefnblue wrote:

thanks

think how happy you will be when you have a cheque off the club in may for your season ticket :mrgreen:

yeah :lol: , as long as we sign some good players in january i feel it will be our year

Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:07 pm

carlccfc wrote:
cefnblue wrote:

thanks

:lol: A cheque from the club. CCFC providers have been waiting years. :lol: