Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Malky and Cardiff City" 'The week ahead '

Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:31 pm

Right Malky really wants to win every game and goes to win every game, but unlike Dave Jones who thought our derby game with the Jacks meant nothing, Malky is taking it very very serious :thumbup: :ayatollah:

All the players will go back to their families tonight and then Malky will call all his team back in Tuesday and is taking them away to an Army camp for the week and will get them to jell and live with each other day and night and train right up to just before the Swansea game :thumbup:

Re: " MALKY AND CARDIFF CITY " 'The week ahead '

Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Right Malky really wants to win every game and goes to win every game, but unlike Dave Jones who thought our derby game with the Jacks meant nothing, Malky is taking it very very serious :thumbup: :ayatollah:

All the players will go back to their families tonight and then Malky will call all his team back in Tuesday and is taking them away to an Army camp for the week and will get them to jell and live with each other day and night and train right up to just before the Swansea game :thumbup:

Almost like a cup final............. :laughing6:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Hopefully they go back to basics this week. Get the passes right, not going for the killer ball all the time

Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:53 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Right Malky really wants to win every game and goes to win every game, but unlike Dave Jones who thought our derby game with the Jacks meant nothing, Malky is taking it very very serious :thumbup: :ayatollah:

It's just another game for you then, is it?

If that's the case, I assume you have over 3000 posts on every other premiership club's forums too? :laughing6:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

If that's the case, I assume you have over 3000 posts on every other premiership club's forums too? :laughing6:

Of course it's a big game but I'm pretty sure we won't be going away on a training camp especially for it :thumbright:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:09 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Of course it's a big game but I'm pretty sure we won't be going away on a training camp especially for it :thumbright:

This is great news! It's normally something you do in pre season training to help build stamina. However, doing it on the week you play your local rivals who are going to make you work work work for every touch of the ball means they will be well and truly cooked by half time..........if not before! :laughing6:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Malky will call all his team back in Tuesday and is taking them away to an Army camp for the week and will get them to jell and live with each other day and night and train right up to just before the Swansea game :thumbup:[/quote]

Perhaps the midfield can play in camouflage and be inconspicuous again like today.
:laughing6:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Northamptonblues wrote:Malky will call all his team back in Tuesday and is taking them away to an Army camp for the week and will get them to jell and live with each other day and night and train right up to just before the Swansea game :thumbup:

Perhaps the midfield can play in camouflage and be inconspicuous again like today.
:laughing6:[/quote]

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Love the sound of this annis! Think we need this after a 'unsettling' or 'hard' spell which we have gone through. But a win on Sunday would really push us on!!

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:23 pm

Smash the bastards :malky: :malky:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:44 pm

you can go to all the boot camps you want, but unless you put the ball into the net then you will finish second and there are no prizes for that

Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Totally disagree with your assertion that Mackay goes out to win every game,he does not, his first and only philosophy is not to lose a game, his 2nd half substitutions today amply prove that,of course there is a time when you want your team to play defensively to play for a point,but not when there is a full 45 minutes of the game to go...Mackay needs to go and go now!!

Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:18 am

ffs did anybody really expect anything any different! gonna be a long hard slog! we WILL survive!

Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:54 am

Bollocks Annis.

MM sets his team up to not lose, f**k the jacks they're irrelevant, survival in the Premier is the goal for this season. I submitted a missive last season that I didn't think MM couldn't quite cut it yet in the Premier. Got the usual knee jerk reaction from the "hard of thinking", but again I'm proved correct. We were a f*cking shambles today, playing a team that will be very close to relegation and got battered, look at BBC stats. Not a good example as it's generally a pile of "hard of thinking" shite but check with opta stats and it is not good.

Dave Mash again saved us, OK he had off day v Chelsea, the BBC say it was something along the lines of 23 ish shots for the swede pullers against our four or five. I'm not going into a rant about where were you when shit, blue red or crap, who went to Chesterfeild when it pissed down so I unlocked the gates giving our erstwhile valley chaps full run at the dick in the pink tracksuit. Yeh I was there when we beyond shit, I'm still there even though I live in a different country, working on a different continent and rarely get to the UK let alone Wales.

My latest ladies, whose names I've forgotten, robbed my phone, strangely I have theirs, so no uploads to Babes and Boobies this evening. Some good stuff on the three phones I do have though :lol:

Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:47 am

NJ73 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

You guys are already on a camp...of the caravan variety, eh? :thumbup:

Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:52 am

Sounds good planning!

Just setting off to slay the swans and hopefully put them on the back foot for you next week :-)

Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Still surprised people really belived DJ didn't care about the derby. What he tried to do as Malky does is to remove or at least reduce the hype. If you recall both Ledley and McPhail fell victims to the over-excitement and the performance fell away.

Of course it matters; but is it better to go in swivel eyed and ready to kill or follow the game plan and be level headed? Ask Strachan about the Celtic derbies and trying to win with ten men because one idiot wanted to impress their fans with a stupid macho tackle.

With it starting even tomorrow night at 1035pm I would take them away too to try to escape the hype too. Three points is far and away more important now as a trophy than beating Swansea as such- if that makes sense.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:09 pm

angelis49 wrote:

Totally disagree with your assertion that Mackay goes out to win every game,he does not, his first and only philosophy is not to lose a game, his 2nd half substitutions today amply prove that,of course there is a time when you want your team to play defensively to play for a point,but not when there is a full 45 minutes of the game to go...Mackay needs to go and go now!!

f*cking bullshit..... first philosophy not to lose a game :lol: You were slagging off Malky while we were on the way to winning the championship title. What a numpty :laughing5:

Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

I'm liking the Jacks' complacency. Let's hope the players are the same.

Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:11 am

Unfortunately this "story" is not true - the players are going nowhere other than the usual training ground this week.....

No plans have been made for the squad to go anywhere :(