Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: So this Roath Magic ?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Owain wrote:
Bit rich coming from Mr Identity Crisis :lol:

In your defence all of your accounts are pro-Tan.

& Jaws/Ace of Clubs has certainly got a few of them!

Not sure how I've been thrown in that category though, my stance on rebrand has been clear since day 1. :laughing6:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:54 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
JAWS wrote:who are you today Mr blue or mr red,because we never know do we.You support tan one day you want him out the next.your a joke Barnett .you and chuckles haven't got a bollock between you.

So peoples opinions cant change then right? I suppose you expect all the people in Germany as well to still love Hitler then. Terrible attitude to life. I don't need to justify myself or opinions to you, somebody I don't know on a forum. If you want to fight out if I got a set of bollocks that can be arranged. I have no qualms about that free willy.

How did Hitler get into this ?

Has your mate roath been to a game yet ?

And , someone please tell me who the f**k is Barnet ?

jbccfc1927 or Barnett no bollocks

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Daya wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Roathie, Barnett and Chuckles on the same side - Jesus weeps.

Brewsters Minnions

I've not always got on with Roathie. Its just obvious he is in Australia. Good for him. Its nothing to boast about anyway. I wouldn't like to live there myself. I just find it hard to tolerate stupidity (this thread has it in abundance) so therefore joined in with Roathie and Chuckles to dispute the clearly idiotic claims.

Genuinely speaking, ive been to many countries and this is the greatest country in the world. It has everything, its stunning.

f**k me that vans done some miles :lol:

:laughing5: :laughing5:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Polo is in love with Daya.

Just sayin :lol: