Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: So this Roath Magic ?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Roathie, Barnett and Chuckles on the same side - Jesus weeps.

No one cares. You're the biggest troll on here and we all know who you are Ian. :roll:

This thread has exposed the trolls, and that includes the mod who just displayed a key troll trait.

There have been a smattering of sensible posts here, and they have all been from the ones that get labelled the trolls. Everyone else is just looking for a fight and an argument and get angry when you dont rise to it.

Now that is a fact. :thumbup:

But you abused ace for no reason.You owe him an apology.So lets hear it.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:21 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
This thread has exposed the trolls, and that includes the mod who just displayed a key troll trait.

There have been a smattering of sensible posts here, and they have all been from the ones that get labelled the trolls. Everyone else is just looking for a fight and an argument and get angry when you dont rise to it.

Now that is a fact. :thumbup:

Roathie, as I have said time and time again, if I wanted to truly troll this forum, as someone with a background in computing etc. I would do so and more people would know about it. I just genuinely cant be bothered and I don't have a desire to do so. However, my opinion gets labelled as a troll because its extreme or doesn't go with the general idiotic consensus and thats fine by me but I'll continue to fight it and I can now understand why you have done so.

Funnily enough, I get on with TopCat, Annis, Owain, etc. via PM fine and so on. Yes I am very opinionated but we would and the world would be very boring if people had the same opinions or never challenged the general consensus. Imagine if you hadn't challenged Petty at Swansea and where would you have ended up if the changes come later? Your rise might not have happened the way it did. Challenging things, debating things, going over things and changing things and educating ones self is all part of evolving as a person.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
But Baz , he claims to know all things swan's when he don't even watch them ! If he's lying about knowing all things about them (apart from commentators and stats) then people won't take him seriously!
We know how hard people like Kenny Miller worked , making runs etc all the time (he never got on the telly doing it).
He is watching what the tv companies want him to watch and yet comes on here and tells us how good/bad people are :lol: :laughing5:

Mate I'm with you, but those asking for pictures of his van etc are just making themselves silly, he's posting lots of evidence that he's based in Australia.

As for his footballing opinions, I'm less inclined to go along with those. :thumbup:

Nobody cares if he's in Oz or LA , and I do think he should get a VW (lol)

His football opinions aren't his , he looks at stat sites to formulate his opinion.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:As for Barnett, get back under your rock.

Okay Mr Curtis.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Brewster why you so desperate to convince us what a great life you lead?

It smacks of desperation all this bragging. Like your trying to convince yourself more than us.

You sound like a real life Richie Rich. Message board banter aside I hope you find some hapiness like Richie did and realise theres more to life than bragging how big your bank balance is on a message board full of strangers.

Yawn. I dont.

I wish people would just discuss the football like i do. However they cant accept my opinions but cannot combat them as they are just sense. This leads people (like you) to try and take the conversation away from football and attack me personally. It looks like ive made the mistake of proving them wrong in the hope to cull the ammo so the football talk can continue.... Although it seems to have made people more resentful.

This is one thread that most of this has come out on and its one i didnt even create. You can keep on with your party line all you wish but we both know why you are doing it :thumbup:

As ive said, talk football and everyone will get in just fine. I have no idea why people need to take it to a personal level and if they didnt then we wouldnt have threads like this would we.

Use your noggin.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:25 pm

JAWS wrote:

I called him a pleb because he is a pleb, thats an observation not an insult.

Now where that picture

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Roathie, Barnett and Chuckles on the same side - Jesus weeps.

Stop weeping and follow my final tips of the year. 5 underdogs tipped 3 from 4 winners so far. :thumbup:

I have been keeping tabs, very impressed. Unfortunately by the time I had looked at the selection most had started. PM me next time if possible.

As for Barnett, get back under your rock.

That's the second time today I've heard that name. Who is this Barnet guy?

And , who has got tips to share ?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Thread predictions :

28 Pages
2 bans
18 warnings
Report button pushed by Chuckles 42 times
6 more photos from Roathie
6 claims of "You are lying"
3 "I am quitting" posts
8 "Right, you are going on ignore" posts
4 multiple accounts created
1 plea for a ticket for Sunday
And finally.... 3 "Everyone calm down" pleas by the moderators

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:29 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
Who is this Barnett guy?

He was a CB in our promotion winning campaign. You must be new here. :roll:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:29 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
JAWS wrote:

I called him a pleb because he is a pleb, thats an observation not an insult.

Now where that picture

everyone knows your a bit of a liar until you produce a picture of your logbook and keys.just my observation. :thumbup:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:30 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:Brewster why you so desperate to convince us what a great life you lead?

It smacks of desperation all this bragging. Like your trying to convince yourself more than us.

You sound like a real life Richie Rich. Message board banter aside I hope you find some hapiness like Richie did and realise theres more to life than bragging how big your bank balance is on a message board full of strangers.

Yawn. I dont.

I wish people would just discuss the football like i do. However they cant accept my opinions but cannot combat them as they are just sense. This leads people (like you) to try and take the conversation away from football and attack me personally. It looks like ive made the mistake of proving them wrong in the hope to cull the ammo so the football talk can continue.... Although it seems to have made people more resentful.

This is one thread that most of this has come out on and its one i didnt even create. You can keep on with your party line all you wish but we both know why you are doing it :thumbup:

As ive said, talk football and everyone will get in just fine. I have no idea why people need to take it to a personal level and if they didnt then we wouldnt have threads like this would we.

Use your noggin.

You only watch it on the telly and listen to commentators and look at stat sites. Have you ever been to a game ?
(Plastic)

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Thread predictions :

28 Pages
2 bans
18 warnings
3 "I am quitting" posts

I would just like to claim those 3 I am quitting posts. Ta. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
Who is this Barnett guy?

He was a CB in our promotion winning campaign. You must be new here. :roll:

Craig Bellamy ?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Brewsters Minnions

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:32 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
You only watch it on the telly and listen to commentators and look at stat sites. Have you ever been to a game ?
(Plastic)

You only drink milk, stroke otters and have never been to the CCS. Aluminium.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

Brewsters Minnions

:laughing5: :laughing5:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

Brewsters Minnions

I've not always got on with Roathie. Its just obvious he is in Australia. Good for him. Its nothing to boast about anyway. I wouldn't like to live there myself. I just find it hard to tolerate stupidity (this thread has it in abundance) so therefore joined in with Roathie and Chuckles to dispute the clearly idiotic claims.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:39 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Brewsters Minnions

I've not always got on with Roathie. Its just obvious he is in Australia. Good for him. Its nothing to boast about anyway. I wouldn't like to live there myself. I just find it hard to tolerate stupidity (this thread has it in abundance) so therefore joined in with Roathie and Chuckles to dispute the clearly idiotic claims.

Genuinely speaking, ive been to many countries and this is the greatest country in the world. It has everything, its stunning.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:40 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Brewsters Minnions

Genuinely speaking, ive been to many countries and this is the greatest country in the world. It has everything, its stunning.

f**k me that vans done some miles :lol:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:43 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Brewsters Minnions

who are you today Mr blue or mr red,because we never know do we.You support tan one day you want him out the next.your a joke Barnett .you and chuckles haven't got a bollock between you.

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Thread predictions :

28 Pages
2 bans
18 warnings
3 "I am quitting" posts

Report button by chuckles .... Even Brewster would tell us to punt on that !

Daya wrote:

Yep, its got wings and everything.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Daya wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Brewsters Minnions

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:46 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Daya wrote:

hasn't got a log book though has it. :laughing6:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:46 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
Daya wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Brewsters Minnions

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:happy1: :roll: :lol: :x :oops: :evil: :malky: :cry: 8-)

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:47 pm

JAWS wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Daya wrote:

hasn't got a log book though has it. :laughing6:

Or a goldfish with an apple.

Liar.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:47 pm

JAWS wrote:who are you today Mr blue or mr red,because we never know do we.You support tan one day you want him out the next.your a joke Barnett .you and chuckles haven't got a bollock between you.

So peoples opinions cant change then right? I suppose you expect all the people in Germany as well to still love Hitler then. Terrible attitude to life. I don't need to justify myself or opinions to you, somebody I don't know on a forum. If you want to fight out if I got a set of bollocks that can be arranged. I have no qualms about that free willy.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:50 pm

JAWS wrote:
who are you today Mr blue or mr red,because we never know do we.You support tan one day you want him out the next.your a joke Barnett .you and chuckles haven't got a bollock between you.

Bit rich coming from Mr Identity Crisis :lol:

In your defence all of your accounts are pro-Tan.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:50 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
JAWS wrote:who are you today Mr blue or mr red,because we never know do we.You support tan one day you want him out the next.your a joke Barnett .you and chuckles haven't got a bollock between you.

So peoples opinions cant change then right? I suppose you expect all the people in Germany as well to still love Hitler then. Terrible attitude to life. I don't need to justify myself or opinions to you, somebody I don't know on a forum. If you want to fight out if I got a set of bollocks that can be arranged. I have no qualms about that free willy.

How did Hitler get into this ?

Has your mate roath been to a game yet ?

And , someone please tell me who the f**k is Barnet ?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:51 pm

Owain wrote:
JAWS wrote:

Bit rich coming from Mr Identity Crisis :lol:

In your defence all of your accounts are pro-Tan.

:lol: :laughing5: