Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: So this Roath Magic ?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:46 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:Eh ? Community ?

Sorry didnt know you wanted it on a plate and couldnt read between the lines..the community helping out the failed milkman that cant afford cola bottles.

(I told you to think long and hard at the direction you were taking this thread didnt I) :lol:
Last edited by RoathMagic on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Roathie ? Do you pay tax in the UK ?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:48 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:Roathie ? Do you pay tax in the UK ?

Tax? I cant afford a newspaper can I?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:55 pm

A picture of your log book and keys now roath or your a washed up liar :lol:

RoathMagic wrote:

Good dodge.

Daya leathered you here.

Polo smashed you through the wall.

I merely laid you to rest.

JAWS wrote:A picture of your log book and keys now roath or your a washed up liar :lol:

A picture of your jaws now jaws or you are a bank robber,

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:57 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Good dodge.

Daya leathered you here.

Dodge? Hardly question time is it :lol: im replying in the manner you are posting as warned,

:lol: barnett killed you

chuckles cut you into pieces

and i merely ate you :thumbup:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:58 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
JAWS wrote:A picture of your log book and keys now roath or your a washed up liar :lol:

i am a bank robber,are you happy to be called a liar

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:58 pm

JAWS wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Ok prove it, a picture of your goldfish holding an apple.

Or youre a liar. :thumbup:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:02 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Good dodge.

Daya leathered you here.

Dodge? Hardly question time is it :lol: im replying in the manner you are posting as warned,

Who the f**k is barnett ?

Chuckles hasn't bothered me ?

You want to eat me ?

RoathMagic wrote:
JAWS wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Ok prove it, a picture of your goldfish holding an apple.

Or youre a liar. :thumbup:

don't like fish,don't like fruit.
You on the other hand have a van but no logbook or keys.Best to leave it there because your getting silly. :laughing6:

Both the resident cancerous trolls on ignore, but judging by the quotes they've got quite a bromance going on. Very apt

Chris, you should have stamped allover his face when you had the chance

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:03 pm

CityGent wrote:Both the resident cancerous trolls on ignore, but judging by the quotes they've got quite a bromance going on. Very apt

Heres another :lol:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:04 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Good dodge.

Daya leathered you here.

Who the f**k is barnett ?

Chuckles hasn't bothered me ?

You want to eat me ?

when backed into a corner he gets all silly and stupid,i feel sorry for him tbh.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:05 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
CityGent wrote:Both the resident cancerous trolls on ignore, but judging by the quotes they've got quite a bromance going on. Very apt

Do you really just watch swans games on the telly then come on here pretending to support them ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:06 pm

I replied in exactly the same manner. If people debate nicely so will I, if they want to frag it down and be a tit... I can do that too.

:thumbup:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:06 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Do you really just watch swans games on the telly then come on here pretending to support them ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Do you really buy ice cream and then smother it on otters and pretend to support cardiff?

:happy1: :happy1: :cry: :| :sad7: :happy1: :happy1:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:09 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Don't even bother responding. He'll just threaten you like he threatened me.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Roathie, Barnett and Chuckles on the same side - Jesus weeps.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:11 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Don't even bother responding. He'll just threaten you like he threatened me.

He threatened to knife me before. Laughed then aswell :lol:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Roathie, Barnett and Chuckles on the same side - Jesus weeps.

Not at all. You'll find me often disagreeing with RMs opinions, but I can see that it's obvious that he's posting from Australia and has proved it with his photos.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Roathie, Barnett and Chuckles on the same side - Jesus weeps.

Stop weeping and follow my final tips of the year. 5 underdogs tipped 3 from 4 winners so far. :thumbup:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:14 pm

No one cares. You're the biggest troll on here and we all know who you are Ian. :roll:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:16 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:

No one cares. You're the biggest troll on here and we all know who you are Ian. :roll:

This thread has exposed the trolls, and that includes the mod who just displayed a key troll trait.

There have been a smattering of sensible posts here, and they have all been from the ones that get labelled the trolls. Everyone else is just looking for a fight and an argument and get angry when you dont rise to it.

Now that is a fact. :thumbup:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Not at all. You'll find me often disagreeing with RMs opinions, but I can see that it's obvious that he's posting from Australia and has proved it with his photos.

You back him up all the time against fellow City fans you back stabber :thumbup:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

But Baz , he claims to know all things swan's when he don't even watch them ! If he's lying about knowing all things about them (apart from commentators and stats) then people won't take him seriously!
We know how hard people like Kenny Miller worked , making runs etc all the time (he never got on the telly doing it).
He is watching what the tv companies want him to watch and yet comes on here and tells us how good/bad people are :lol: :laughing5:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:19 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Stop weeping and follow my final tips of the year. 5 underdogs tipped 3 from 4 winners so far. :thumbup:

I have been keeping tabs, very impressed. Unfortunately by the time I had looked at the selection most had started. PM me next time if possible.

As for Barnett, get back under your rock.

HANDBALL ! wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

But Baz , he claims to know all things swan's when he don't even watch them ! If he's lying about knowing all things about them (apart from commentators and stats) then people won't take him seriously!
We know how hard people like Kenny Miller worked , making runs etc all the time (he never got on the telly doing it).
He is watching what the tv companies want him to watch and yet comes on here and tells us how good/bad people are :lol: :laughing5:

So who have i suggested doesnt work hard but does then?

Do you even know what you are talking about?

HANDBALL ! wrote:

Mate I'm with you, but those asking for pictures of his van etc are just making themselves silly, he's posting lots of evidence that he's based in Australia.

As for his footballing opinions, I'm less inclined to go along with those. :thumbup:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Brewster why you so desperate to convince us what a great life you lead?

It smacks of desperation all this bragging. Like your trying to convince yourself more than us.

You sound like a real life Richie Rich. Message board banter aside I hope you find some hapiness like Richie did and realise theres more to life than bragging how big your bank balance is on a message board full of strangers.