Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: So this Roath Magic ?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Also... Polo what happened to your breakdown the other day? For someone who is desperate to try and discredit someones lifestyle due to a wee bit of jealousy... thats a very odd box to be shouting from :lol:

Polo had a breakdown? I guess you mean his bar? Why else would you find it necessary to mention ............

I called Adam Brown some nasty names. Send me to the nuthouse. :lol:

So you actually act crazy and its ridiculous to make an assumption that all is not right, i post nicely and its fine to make the assumptions you do? :lol:

That is why i label you as jealous. Its usually unexplained behaviour triggered by the revealing of something desirable, ive done nothing to you and always just spoken my footballing opinion yet you feel the need to personally attack me based on absolutely nothing. Its crazy :lol:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:55 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Oh and Polo what happened to your breakdown the other day? For someone who is desperate to try and discredit someones lifestyle due to a wee bit of jealousy... thats a very odd box to be shouting from :lol:

Here you go with the jealousy thing. :lol:

If I was jealous of some nutjob who has no real friends and craves acceptance from a bunch of strangers id jump off a cliff.

No point having a big bank balance and not enjoying life. You need to get out more and embrace your new life Roathie. You nay as well have stayed in your flat in Townhill if all you going to do is spend all your spare time online.

Nice to know im back off ignore for the 5th time in 6 days :lol:

You are clearly jealous as you have created the whole scenario in your head. You have never met me, never known where ive lived, dont know who my friends are or if im enjoying my life. Its jealousy that you decide to make uo your own conclusions based on pirely posting on a football forum - something you do, far more than me too :lol:

However the difference is, i do it nicely while you come across as very bitter and twisted. Take a look at our exchange for example. :thumbup:

What has he to be jealous of ? And , I don't wanna see licence plates or woteva (VW's are the scene tho). Happiness is what matters , rich or poor (and I don't know or care what MB'ers want to claim to be).
Roath Magic - I honestly hope you are happy in your life.
Polo - I honestly hope you are happy in your life (and the Bluebirds win Sunday)

Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:57 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Touched a nerve eh Brewster. The man he protesteth too much.

Talking of making up scenarios then you go and make the biggest one on the thread. :lol:

And you can still see posts when you have someone ignore. :thumbup:

The go to comment by someone whos been made to look a bit of a tit. A reply constituted a "nerve touched". If you didnt want me to reply then dont talk such nonsense in the first place. It is that sort of behaviour you call others names for is it not?

What scenario have I made up? Im telling you exactly what I saw, and if that doesnt constitute an online breakdown I dont know what does. It was incredible :lol:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:59 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Also... Polo what happened to your breakdown the other day? For someone who is desperate to try and discredit someones lifestyle due to a wee bit of jealousy... thats a very odd box to be shouting from :lol:

Polo had a breakdown? I guess you mean his bar? Why else would you find it necessary to mention ............

His bar? No idea what that means.

Polo clearly had some sort of breakdown last week. Telling everyone he could that he needs to be banned because he cant keep away while insulting everyone he could and threatening them. Only to turn up again the very next day :lol:

I meant his car and I don't go for typo's. Anyone who picks on someone's spelling has lost their argument.

I hope Polo is ok though. I don't know him but he's a good poster on here. Same as Daya.
Carl is pretty good too. Citygent also. Oh and that guy whose name I've forgotten is crap

Argument what argument are we having for me to lose then? I had no idea what "bar" meant, how was i supposed to know what you meant.

Thanks for the lowdown on your posters list, you felt the need to tell me this why? :?

Coz Polo is included. Please think outside the box sometimes. You may then see a meaning rather than a literal-put-on-a-plate-for-you-digestation :roll:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:01 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

I called Adam Brown some nasty names. Send me to the nuthouse. :lol:

So you actually act crazy and its ridiculous to make an assumption that all is not right, i post nicely and its fine to make the assumptions you do? :lol:

That is why i label you as jealous. Its usually unexplained behaviour triggered by the revealing of something desirable, ive done nothing to you and always just spoken my footballing opinion yet you feel the need to personally attack me based on absolutely nothing. Its crazy :lol:

Hold on one minute roath earlier in this thread you lost control and abused ace calling him a pleb and a tit.You resorted to childish name calling so you can't go accusing polo ,it makes you look a hypocrite.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:02 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:

What has he to be jealous of ? And , I don't wanna see licence plates or woteva (VW's are the scene tho). Happiness is what matters , rich or poor (and I don't know or care what MB'ers want to claim to be).
Polo - I honestly hope you are happy in your life (and the Bluebirds win Sunday)

Well my life has been revealed bit by bit on here, every time something comes out polos anger towards me seems to go up and up.

I live in a fantastic place, am privileged to have enough money to be able to retire now, i own 2 businesses with my beautiful fiance of 8 years where we get to work together every day, my team is in europe and im pretty handsome.

The above riles Polo and he desperately tries to discredit these points. If he cant do it on one he will move on to another. I can only guess its due to what he feels about himself. Inadequate maybe. Again i may be wrong, but i can explain his irrational behaviour, this is the most logical explanation I have.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:04 pm

JAWS wrote:
Hold on one minute roath earlier in this thread you lost control and abused ace calling him a pleb and a tit.You resorted to childish name calling so you can't go accusing polo ,it makes you look a hypocrite.

I think you have just uttered my favourite sentence on this forum. :lol:

I needed a valium looking back now, a pleb! I dont know what came over me :lol:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:06 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
JAWS wrote:

Good glad you agree now grow up. :thumbup:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:07 pm

JAWS wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
JAWS wrote:

Good glad you agree now grow up. :thumbup:

Yeah true, i shouldnt think its out of order calling people drug dealers and cunts when im uttering such filth as pleb. :lol:

Grow up, thats rich coming from what you just mumbled out :lol:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:10 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

Well my life has been revealed bit by bit on here, every time something comes out polos anger towards me seems to go up and up.

I live in a fantastic place, am privileged to have enough money to be able to retire now, i own 2 businesses with my beautiful fiance of 8 years where we get to work together every day, my team is in europe and im pretty handsome.

The above riles Polo and he desperately tries to discredit these points. If he cant do it on one he will move on to another. I can only guess its due to what he feels about himself. Inadequate maybe. Again i may be wrong, but i can explain his irrational behaviour, this is the most logical explanation I have.

Why can't you afford a newspaper ? Some years back I couldn't either so I made up a story of not needing one etc.

If you only watch the swans on the telly how do you know what's happening off camera ? A player can run forever but not feature on the tv screen if the ball doesn't get to him (or be lazy alternatively). I suppose the commentators will give you their thoughts afterwards?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:15 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:

Why can't you afford a newspaper ? Some years back I couldn't either so I made up a story of not needing one etc.

is it your intention to enter a debate or be silly? Ill engage in either however think long and hard because the stance you take in future on posters you deem to be doing the same will be useless..

If you only watch the swans on the telly how do you know what's happening off camera ? A player can run forever but not feature on the tv screen if the ball doesn't get to him (or be lazy alternatively). I suppose the commentators will give you their thoughts afterwards?

i have no idea what you are talking about. What has running got to do with anything we are discussing. Or have i just got my answer to question number 1?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:23 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

is it your intention to enter a debate or be silly? Ill engage in either however think long and hard because the stance you take in future on posters you deem to be doing the same will be useless..

i have no idea what you are talking about. What has running got to do with anything we are discussing. Or have i just got my answer to question number 1?

Hey mate , we've all hit hard times. I can remember when I was like you and couldn't afford a newspaper. I worked hard at a few jobs , then got my break and "hey presto" I now get 6 papers delivered everyday (admittedly to my business premises). I am semi retired (daughter taking over the business) and I relax instead of working.

I understand tou not getting my "running" reference as I now know your thought to be very literal. I was making a reference to you only being able to watch the swans on the telly.This doesn't show it all. I had 15 years away but I made 10 games each season (all home) , but you can only do it if you can afford it !

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:28 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

Hey mate , we've all hit hard times. I can remember when I was like you and couldn't afford a newspaper. I worked hard at a few jobs , then got my break and "hey presto" I now get 6 papers delivered everyday (admittedly to my business premises). I am semi retired (daughter taking over the business) and I relax instead of working.

I understand tou not getting my "running" reference as I now know your thought to be very literal. I was making a reference to you only being able to watch the swans on the telly.This doesn't show it all. I had 15 years away but I made 10 games each season (all home) , but you can only do it if you can afford it !

Ah so we are being silly then. Why cant you afford 290 cola bottles, i cant believe it, when i was a kid i couldnt afford ot but can now so buy them every day. Get a job those cola bottles will soon come flooding in. Dont give up you can do it. I wake ul sometimes and forget i built my house out of cola bottles, its amazing.

Again your second paragraph is baffling im afraid.. I have no idea what you are talking about and why you are discussing such an issue. This thread is nothing to do with watching Swansea on the tv, claiming to be able to see players not in shot running.... Im baffled by it. Maybe polo isnt on his own with his breakdown :lol:

Bizarre.
Last edited by RoathMagic on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:28 pm

Brownie sort you both out Polo and Roathie.

:happy1:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:32 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:Brownie sort you both out Polo and Roathie.

:happy1:

An absolutely insane thread.

Apples and pears starts it saying im not from australia, i prove i am. Someone else joins in saying im not from australia, i prove i am. Someone comes on here saying o have no money, i prove i do. Polo comes on here trying to be insulting for no apparent reason, he skulks away after reminding him of his recent indiscretions, two late comers enter and decide to say ive lost control by calling Ace a pleb while the other tells me I cant afford a newspaper. :lol:

I am going to point anyone claiming i am a troll in future to this thread. This thread is troll central while im being completely fair for 11 pages. Cant see many with that patience :lol:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:33 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

Ah so we are being silly then. Why cant you afford 290 cola bottles, i cant believe it, when i was a kid i couldnt afford ot but can now so buy them every day. Get a job those cola bottles will soon come flooding in. Dont give up you can do it. I wake ul sometimes and forget i built my house out of cola bottles, its amazing.

Again your second paragraph is baffling im afraid.. I have no idea what you are talking about and why you are discussing such an issue. This thread is nothing to do with watching Swansea on the tv, claiming to be able to see players not in shot running.... Im baffled by it. Maybe polo isnt on his own with his breakdown :lol:

Bizarre.

I really don't understand the first half of your post. I am led to believe that you are a failed businessman who has emigrated somewhere and fallen on hard times. If I am wrong please correct me ?
If you are a successful businessman , then why don't you fly home for swans games ? I flew back for 10 City games a season ?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:34 pm

That could be anyone's van I want to see keys

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Roath... winner in gambling, loser in life :lol:

Just kidding roath. The irony is he has been quite good on here lately.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:36 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:

I really don't understand the first half of your post. I am led to believe that you are a failed businessman who has emigrated somewhere and fallen on hard times. If I am wrong please correct me ?
If you are a successful businessman , then why don't you fly home for swans games ? I flew back for 10 City games a season ?

My first paragraph was a pep talk. i understand that you are a failed milkman with an insatiable appetite for cola bottles but cannot afford them? If im wide of the mark let me know. If you arent a failed milkman then why dont you fly to somewhere nicer than Wales? I flew to Hawaii 4 times last year.

This is fun. :roll:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:37 pm

DannyboyBluebirds wrote:That could be anyone's van I want to see keys

Tweet talkSPORT and ask if you can go up to the studio then. :wave:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Roath... winner in gambling, loser in life :lol:

Just kidding roath. The irony is he has been quite good on here lately.

Stuck another 5 tips up on the forum all underdogs.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:39 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

My first paragraph was a pep talk. i understand that you are a failed milkman with an insatiable appetite for cola bottles but cannot afford them? If im wide of the mark let me know. If you arent a failed milkman then why dont you fly to somewhere nicer than Wales? I flew to Hawaii 4 times last year.

Hawaii.Any pictures to prove it.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:40 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

I returned to Wales 3 and a half years ago. I do fly out of it now and again but always look forward to coming back. Off to NZ in a few days to help my daughter with business BUT i'm straight back to be at CCS for the game sunday.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:41 pm

JAWS wrote:

No, had to sell my camera to get the local newspapers. Sorry.

(New york twice too) :thumbup:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:43 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
I returned to Wales 3 and a half years ago. I do fly out of it now and again but always look forward to coming back. Off to NZ in a few days to help my daughter with business BUT i'm straight back to be at CCS for the game sunday.

So nice of the local community to donate you your airfaires, hopefully there will be cola bottles served for a mid flight snack. Take pics mow wont you. :thumbright:

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:43 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
JAWS wrote:

I think New York is poor. After the advertising of Times Square I found a load of shops that are bigger and have more than here but just mass retailing with no direction ?

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:44 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
JAWS wrote:

How about a picture of the van keys and logbook.That'll do.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:45 pm

HANDBALL ! wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
JAWS wrote:

I think New York is poor. After the advertising of Times Square I found a load of shops that are bigger and have more than here but just mass retailing with no direction ?

Oh? :lol:

RoathMagic wrote:
HANDBALL ! wrote:

So nice of the local community to donate you your airfaires, hopefully there will be cola bottles served for a mid flight snack. Take pics mow wont you. :thumbright:

Eh ? Community ?

JAWS wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
JAWS wrote:

How about a picture of the van keys and logbook.That'll do.

How about a picture of your jaws?