Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So this Roath Magic ?

Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:08 am

Claims he's in Australia but only posts during GMT hours ?

Is he just nocturnal or just frigging mad ?

Re: So this Roath Magic ?

Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:14 am

Thank God someone else has picked up on this! :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:31 am

Daya wrote:Claims he's in Australia but only posts during GMT hours ?

Both id say.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:50 am

He claims he's a jack i think quite a few think that's bullshit two..
Daya you didn't see the resident fake Leeds fan poster on here did you? cringeworthy it was ..

Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:51 am

:lol: "claims"

If you see, my last post was about 1.45am last night, this post is 11.20 am. Great theory son :laughing6:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:01 am

He also couldn't find an aussie newspaper. Think Daya is right.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:04 am

Damned Yank wrote:He also couldn't find an aussie newspaper. Think Daya is right.

Couldn't find?

I haven't bought a newspaper for a decade. The chances of one being in my house is pretty slim. Its safe to say I didnt look :lol:

And theres me thinking after I granted your request for a photo of a kangaroo, next to my licence plate, next to a personal message to the forum was enough. :laughing6:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:15 am

Jinks wrote:

He claims he's a jack i think quite a few think that's bullshit two..
Daya you didn't see the resident fake Leeds fan poster on here did you? cringeworthy it was ..

So you missed the photo of my Swans shirt, with that days receipt for petrol and groceries with a personal message to the forum was on it then? The receipt of course all in dollars from Woolworths which of course they dont have in the UK :lol:

The jealousy of this forum amazes me but you are fighting a losing battle on this one. You are just going to look silly.

Instead of trying desperately to try and find reasons as to why im not who i say I am, maybe you should just read what I type. You may learn something.

Enjoy.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:44 am

He is basically a sad individual who haunts this forum in this guise or another if he has annoyed the mods.

He says he lives in Oz which if not true is sad, or he does live a few hours from the gold coast/sunshine coast and spends his time on here. Which surely is even sadder.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:47 am

griff105 wrote:He is basically a sad individual who haunts this forum in this guise or another if he has annoyed the mods.

He says he lives in Oz which if not true is sad, or he does live a few hours from the gold coast/sunshine coast and spends his time on here. Which surely is even sadder.

The gold coast and sunshine coast are awful areas. Noosa however is lovely which i frequent often :thumbup:

You seem to suggest this forum is a physical place where you must enter it and not move until you leave, when in reality it is a medium accessible anywhere with a mobile device which i am always on for work. Keep up with technology would be my advice :lol:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:06 am

RoathMagic wrote:
griff105 wrote:He is basically a sad individual who haunts this forum in this guise or another if he has annoyed the mods.

The gold coast and sunshine coast are awful areas. Noosa however is lovely which i frequent often :thumbup:

You seem to suggest this forum is a physical place where you must enter it and not move until you leave, when in reality it is a medium accessible anywhere with a mobile device which i am always on for work. Keep up with technology would be my advice :lol:

I appreciate your condescending advice that im reading on my ipad thanks. :thumbup:

Surely thats worse again though. It would be bad enough if you were driving your metro around townhill on your iphone. But in Noosa!?
Ironically i got stung by a jelly fish off noosa.
Spineless, aimless, irritating .....««««« insert your own joke here»»»» :wave:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:11 am

griff105 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

I appreciate your condescending advice that im reading on my ipad thanks. :thumbup:

Surely thats worse again though. It would be bad enough if you were driving your metro around townhill on your iphone. But in Noosa!?
Ironically i got stung by a jelly fish off noosa.
Spineless, aimless, irritating .....««««« insert your own joke here»»»» :wave:

Then you should know that the forum isnt a physical place then.

I live here, im not on holiday. I take advantage of the area when I have time. Im constantly online for work, most of my work is done online and this forum is one of many windows up on my device. I have work windows up, betting windows up and football windows up and frequent each throughout my working day.

$23,000 withdrawals on betting in 7 weeks, some may say that work in itself. To me, its an aside. :thumbup:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:13 am

Roathie. The Australian based successful businessman who's handy. :laughing5: Smacks of poor lonely student who trolls at night whilst weeping into his pillow. Weirdo.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:14 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Roathie. The Australian based successful businessman who's handy. :laughing5: Smacks of poor lonely student who trolls at night whilst weeping into his pillow. Weirdo.

Well if it isnt the green eyed envy monster, :lol:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:22 am

:laughing5: Nerve hit. He just tries too hard. Weirdo.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:28 am

GrangeEndStar wrote::laughing5: Nerve hit. He just tries too hard. Weirdo.

By calling you jealous?

Sure if you like :lol:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:45 am

'What's that Skippy?'. 'You say that there's a successful Australian based businessman who is also handy repeatedly posting on an internet football forum?". "Nah, Skippy, he's just a lonely attention-hungry fantastist weirdo'. G'day Cobber! :laughing5:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:47 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:'What's that Skippy?'. 'You say that there's a successful Australian based businessman who is also handy repeatedly posting on an internet football forum?". "Nah, Skippy, he's just a lonely attention-hungry fantastist weirdo'. G'day Cobber! :laughing5:

There you go again :lol:

Ironically with a smiley of a green monster. Couldnt have said it better myself :laughing5:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:51 am

This guy is a loser, doesn't matter what country he's in, he's still a smackrat who is glued to his laptop all day.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:52 am

BigBadG wrote:

This guy is a loser, doesn't matter what country he's in, he's still a smackrat who is glued to his laptop all day.

:laughing6: and glued to my profit dont forget :thumbup:

Now go pick up your 6% :D

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:55 am

RoathMagic wrote:
BigBadG wrote:

Profit? You avnt got fucall, for a guy with so much money why do you drive a 20 yr old rust bucket of a van, your kiddin no1 son :laughing6:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:59 am

I'm sure we will suddenly see roath stop posting one day cos he's finally decided to do the world a favour and top himself. I actually think the people n this board prolong his life by entertaining him. It gives him some hope in his life. Ignore him amd he will go away and die.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:01 am

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:I'm sure we will suddenly see roath stop posting one day cos he's finally decided to do the world a favour and top himself. I actually think the people n this board prolong his life by entertaining him. It gives him some hope in his life. Ignore him amd he will go away and die.

I just think its funny how pathetic this guy us makes me laugh :lol:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:02 am

BigBadG wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
BigBadG wrote:

Profit? You avnt got fucall, for a guy with so much money why do you drive a 20 yr old rust bucket of a van, your kiddin no1 son :laughing6:

:lol: you mean my 8 year old Mitsubishi express without a scrap of rust? Well because its a great work van is the answer.

As from profit. How come When joining in with the bookies forum I have placed $40,000 worth of bets in 7 weeks?

Must be the tooth fairy I guess :laughing6:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:03 am

Lt. Frank Drebin wrote:I'm sure we will suddenly see roath stop posting one day cos he's finally decided to do the world a favour and top himself. I actually think the people n this board prolong his life by entertaining him. It gives him some hope in his life. Ignore him amd he will go away and die.

Wow :lol:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:06 am

RoathMagic wrote:
BigBadG wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
BigBadG wrote:

:lol: you mean my 8 year old Mitsubishi express without a scrap of rust? Well because its a great work van is the answer.

As from profit. How come When joining in with the bookies forum I have placed $40,000 worth of bets in 7 weeks?

Must be the tooth fairy I guess :laughing6:

Prove it :malky:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:07 am

Would it help your anger?

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:08 am

RoathMagic wrote:

What's that program called now, yes Catfish. That's what you remind me of a gruesome looking fuka trying to convince a woman, or in this case a forum full of lads :lol: that your something your not, how sad :laughing6:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:09 am

BigBadG wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

What's that program called now, yes Catfish. That's what you remind me of a gruesome looking fuka trying to convince a woman, or in this case a forum full of lads :lol: that your something your not, how sad :laughing6:

So it wouldnt help your anger then :lol:

My figures are quite understated in fact, i may have even put closer to $60,000 on. Ill count now.

Pocket change :thumbup:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:12 am

RoathMagic wrote:
BigBadG wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

So it wouldnt help your anger then :lol:

My figures are quite understated in fact, i may have even put closer to $60,000 on. Ill count now.

Pocket change :thumbup:

Who you trying to kid. Put up a screen shot or bookie slip of your bets and I'll apologise for ever doubting you. Until then your a still a Catfish