Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i think tomorrow is massive

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:00 pm

cause the fact that Leicester are doing well and we have beaten teams away from home recently that we were'nt expected too, so if we win I think it will it will give the players and fans a huge boost going into xmas against lesser teams and extending a very very good run, i think if we can come out of this year with a positive run we could really be set up for a superb 2010 :ayatollah:

Re: i think tomorrow is massive

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:16 pm

Let's hope the boys give the fans a Blue Christmas! :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:cause the fact that Leicester are doing well and we have beaten teams away from home recently that we were'nt expected too, so if we win I think it will it will give the players and fans a huge boost going into xmas against lesser teams and extending a very very good run, i think if we can come out of this year with a positive run we could really be set up for a superb 2010 :ayatollah:

If we win tomorrow, I reckon our run will stretch way into January, Come on you MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:cause the fact that Leicester are doing well and we have beaten teams away from home recently that we were'nt expected too, so if we win I think it will it will give the players and fans a huge boost going into xmas against lesser teams and extending a very very good run, i think if we can come out of this year with a positive run we could really be set up for a superb 2010 :ayatollah:

If we win tomorrow, I reckon our run will stretch way into January, Come on you MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The only problem i have is that if we go on to beat Leicester, Plymouth and Peterborough, Jonesy will be up for the dreaded "MANAGER OF THE MONTH" !!!!!!!! :?

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:12 pm

omg not that again :twisted:

Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:27 pm

lets hope cardiff give us all a great start to christmas and give us a good win, good luck lads.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:26 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:omg not that again :twisted:

Exactly! anyone else apart from Newcastle on great runs right now? maybe we'll have to lose a game!!!

Im fed up of these typical bad runs after Jonesy gets the MotM Title!

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Lets take one game at a time otherwiswe it all goes tits up.

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:41 pm

What do we think the attendance will be tomorrow for such a pivotal game???

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:47 pm

Newblue wrote:What do we think the attendance will be tomorrow for such a pivotal game???

21,500 at guess, rubbish really should be a full house. over 1,000 Leicester coming :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Plymouth game I reckon 25,500 at a guess.