Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sack Mackay

Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Firerawk88 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Whilst I disagree with his opinion, it is pretty poor that a moderator has edited another members posts to stop him allowing his opinion... :shock:

Mods shouldn't be allowed to edit posts in the way they have, if one of Annis's book selling posts got altered into something like this has been then there would be murder.

viewtopic.php?t=102050

"Malky will cost us promotion. Mark my words"

:laughing6:

Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Paulie1927 wrote:
The amount of times you've been wrong about Malky in the past you'd think that you would appreciate having posts edited for you. :laughing6:

I would appreciate it but I didn't make the opening post, do keep up at the back !! Taxi for Paulie !!

Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Firerawk88 wrote:
Paulie1927 wrote:
The amount of times you've been wrong about Malky in the past you'd think that you would appreciate having posts edited for you. :laughing6:

I would appreciate it but I didn't make the opening post, do keep up at the back !! Taxi for Paulie !!

viewtopic.php?t=102050

All opinions welcome. Even from the retards :thumbup:

Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Paulie1927 wrote:
Firerawk88 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Whilst I disagree with his opinion, it is pretty poor that a moderator has edited another members posts to stop him allowing his opinion... :shock:

Mods shouldn't be allowed to edit posts in the way they have, if one of Annis's book selling posts got altered into something like this has been then there would be murder.

viewtopic.php?t=102050

Wow, you've managed to copy and paste a quote I made back in January. You must feel so special now.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Firerawk88 wrote:
Paulie1927 wrote:
Firerawk88 wrote:

viewtopic.php?t=102050

Wow, you've managed to copy and paste a quote I made back in January. You must feel so special now.

Just pointing out you and your girlfriend Angelis have a history of talking absolute diarrhoea

Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:13 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:100% agree.

Malky is unfortunately out of his depth at this level and I say that as an admirer of the man but sometimes you have to let your head rule your heart. When you've had nearly 100 shots against you in 5 games then you know that your team is not doing very well in terms of coping.

West Ham - 18 shots against us
Man City - 16 shots against us
Everton - 13 shots against us
Hull City - 18 shots against us
Spurs - 29 shots against us

Grand total = 95.

If we continue that on average this season that would be 722 shots against us this season with an average of 19 per game. That is terrible and at this level you are going to lose points massively if you are letting the opposition have 19 shots on average.

His defensive style is bringing wave after wave of attack upon us and its putting immense pressure upon our defence who rarely get any time to rest.

Yes we have conceded only 6 goals in 5 games and there have been no drubbings but its clear to see to anyone that things don't look good. Malky also is very stubborn and definitely as the OP has pointed out, favourites. This is totally wrong and he should be playing those who deserve it on merit, not those who fit his ethos only.

5 points from a possible 15 is 1/3 and unfortunately if we continue this trend then we are more than likely going back down with 38 points.

Some of our fans are simply deluded. They say 'we cant expect to beat Spurs but we'll pick up points against the lower sides' but they are forgetting these lower sides most of them are still a lot better than us. Sunderland is no easy place to go for a club like us, neither is Newcastle, neither is Norwich, neither is Palace. The truth is, there are no easy games and to just say 'oh well we'll pick up points elsewhere' on a whim as if its some easy feat is ridiculous.

Neil Warnock played a very similar style at QPR in taking them up. Rugged, compact and winning by very close margins. They went back down. Lessons to be learned. Inviting pressure upon yourselves in this league will get you punished plain and simple, the players are vastly more talented. I dread to think what RVP will do to us if he's fit when Man Utd play us.

I agreed with you until you talked about QPR going down. That had nothing to do with Warnock.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Ffs
ffffff_s

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:39 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Oh dear god! If you honestly think we would have done better than take 4 points from Man City and Everton if we played a more attacking system, I give up!

We lost to West Ham and drew with Hull City, thats 1 from 6 points. You can take any 2 games and put your spin on it.

As for Craig, we lost to Spurs, that is all that matters and it was Malky's tactics that cost us because it kept inviting and inviting pressure and eventually they found the net. That is a fact. If you let a team take 29 shots against you its more than likely they will score. Also, as we have very little attacking threat of our own other than a few odd chances it puts us in a terrible position.

your posts are constantly full of shit. fair play to you for keeping up such a high level of bollocks.

Who's full of shit now?

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:41 pm

Malky is unfortunately out of his depth at this level and I say that as an admirer of the man but sometimes you have to let your head rule your heart. When you've had nearly 100 shots against you in 5 games then you know that your team is not doing very well in terms of coping.

Grand total = 95.

If we continue that on average this season that would be 722 shots against us this season with an average of 19 per game. That is terrible and at this level you are going to lose points massively if you are letting the opposition have 19 shots on average.

His defensive style is bringing wave after wave of attack upon us and its putting immense pressure upon our defence who rarely get any time to rest.

Yes we have conceded only 6 goals in 5 games and there have been no drubbings but its clear to see to anyone that things don't look good. Malky also is very stubborn and definitely as the OP has pointed out, favourites. This is totally wrong and he should be playing those who deserve it on merit, not those who fit his ethos only.

5 points from a possible 15 is 1/3 and unfortunately if we continue this trend then we are more than likely going back down with 38 points.

Some of our fans are simply deluded. They say 'we cant expect to beat Spurs but we'll pick up points against the lower sides' but they are forgetting these lower sides most of them are still a lot better than us. Sunderland is no easy place to go for a club like us, neither is Newcastle, neither is Norwich, neither is Palace. The truth is, there are no easy games and to just say 'oh well we'll pick up points elsewhere' on a whim as if its some easy feat is ridiculous.

Neil Warnock played a very similar style at QPR in taking them up. Rugged, compact and winning by very close margins. They went back down. Lessons to be learned. Inviting pressure upon yourselves in this league will get you punished plain and simple, the players are vastly more talented. I dread to think what RVP will do to us if he's fit when Man Utd play us.

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Apart from the 3 teams we have played then only Man U , Liverpool , Chelsea , Arsenal and Swansea remain a threat at home

Wrong. Every single team in this division is a threat. People seem to forget Palace done us in one leg in the cup and have done us in the league in years gone by even in the Championship and they are to some arguably the weakest team in this division. Yes we've added talent but the squad is a squad. We are no world beaters and cant expect to just pick up points against the lesser teams.

We'll see come the end of the season. Bookmark it if you like and if I am wrong I will hold my hands up and credit Malky for proving me wrong. However, I do believe hes out of his depth here.

Bookmarked it and proved right. Malky was out of his depth.

Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:37 pm

JB39. wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Oh dear god! If you honestly think we would have done better than take 4 points from Man City and Everton if we played a more attacking system, I give up!

We lost to West Ham and drew with Hull City, thats 1 from 6 points. You can take any 2 games and put your spin on it.

As for Craig, we lost to Spurs, that is all that matters and it was Malky's tactics that cost us because it kept inviting and inviting pressure and eventually they found the net. That is a fact. If you let a team take 29 shots against you its more than likely they will score. Also, as we have very little attacking threat of our own other than a few odd chances it puts us in a terrible position.

your posts are constantly full of shit. fair play to you for keeping up such a high level of bollocks.

Who's full of shit now?

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Some brought back an old thread where you compare malky to floyd may weather didnt they?

Proves you are fickle and have no true opinion yourself... "malkyismygod" :laughing5:

Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:57 pm

JB39. wrote:

Grand total = 95.

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:Apart from the 3 teams we have played then only Man U , Liverpool , Chelsea , Arsenal and Swansea remain a threat at home

Wrong. Every single team in this division is a threat. People seem to forget Palace done us in one leg in the cup and have done us in the league in years gone by even in the Championship and they are to some arguably the weakest team in this division. Yes we've added talent but the squad is a squad. We are no world beaters and cant expect to just pick up points against the lesser teams.

We'll see come the end of the season. Bookmark it if you like and if I am wrong I will hold my hands up and credit Malky for proving me wrong. However, I do believe hes out of his depth here.

Malky had us 16th in the premier league when he was sacked, not even in the relegation zone. So to say that he was out of his depth is ridiculous, especially when his target for the season was 17th. Unfortunately we will never be able to find out whether he would have kept us up or not.

Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:34 am

JB39. wrote:

Grand total = 95.

JBCCFC1927 wrote:

so what was malky, out of his depth or Floyd mayweather of the football world ,make your mind up.

Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:35 am

Legs 11 wrote:so what was malky, out of his depth or Floyd mayweather of the football world ,make your mind up.

At times he was genius. At others he was found wanting massively. I think that sums up Malky's reign here quite aptly.

Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:40 am

JB39. wrote:
Legs 11 wrote:so what was malky, out of his depth or Floyd mayweather of the football world ,make your mind up.

At times he was genius. At others he was found wanting massively. I think that sums up Malky's reign here quite aptly.

but he was your god